Great Story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
Something really cool happened!

ok i have a friend (girl) who knew nothing about Star Wars..so i let her borrow ep. 2 so she could watch it. Before she watched it i told her some basic stuff like who the Jedi were..
and the basics of ep. 1....A master jedi finds kid(Anakin) and he dies so its up to his pupil (obi wan) to teach Anakin

anyways she watched ep. 2 and she says she really liked it and is now a fan! yey! Happy Dance

so now i'm gonna let her borrow ep. 1 so she can see young Obi..and Young anakin, and how he met Padme...
She gets ep. 2 but i'm afraid ep. 1 might be a bit confusing...but i told her to now worry about it if she don't get it...

NOW HERE IS THE TWIST!
once she finishes ep. 1 i'm going to tell her that the following happens in ep. 3....
Anakin gets expelled from being a Jedi because he got married to Padme.... So Obi Wan gets a new student named Darth Vader.... He trains Vader and Anakin finds out that Vader is really a bad guy(Sith) but Obi Wan doesn't believe him. Eventually Vader fights Anakin and Vader kills Anakin. Obi Wan finds out and he fights Vader...he doesn't kill vader but he cuts him up so much that he has robot parts all over and has to wear a breathing mask now. Then Vader and another Sith take over the galaxy...and kill all the Jedi..and now only Obi Wan is left... (Padme dies too...but not before having Anakin's son Luke) who Obi Wan hid with Anakins stepbrother......

Ok so now my friend is gonna watch ep. 4 and meet Luke (anakin's son) then what a SURPRISE its going to be when VADER TELLS LUKE that HE IS ANAKIN!!!! It will be EXTRA SHOCKING for my friend..and then when she finds out Leia is his Twin! ..oh this will be great! Happy Dance i hope

JKozzy
Heh. Or just show her Episode IV and some of V, and have your DVD player 'break' and show some of ROTJ, just skip the whole Vader part... then see Ep3 eek! and she'll be like WHOA show me the rest of those movies stick out tongue

embarrasment

zavin
congrats, u got yourself a padawan learner....geez... good plan

Boris
Well isnt that just dandy wink

CinematicESP
Heh. Nice. She might get confused when what you say doesn't line up with the OT, but it's a cool experiment. Be sure to tell what happens after she sees the OT.

prod_
Cool...another fan

bilb
You're kiding right? You started a thread for this? clown

Boris
No he didn't....... stick out tongue

theshakl
"She might get confused when what you say doesn't line up with the OT, but it's a cool experiment. Be sure to tell what happens after she sees the OT."

wait what u mean it don't line up???

theshakl
oh i get it...she'll be confused but she'll figure it out...shes smart

(i'll update as soon as she watches ep. 1) by the way shes 17...

LightSaber_Part
That sound fun.
(Wish i could see her face when Vader says...."LUKE I am your Father"wink

zavin
something like this: jawdrop eek!

Morridini
Even if she ain't a star wars fan most people know the whole "I am your father" line.

Captain REX
Hmm...

Until she's sees Episode III and realizes that Anakin and Vader are the same person ANYWAY, sounds interesting.

theshakl
no she has no clue Anakin is going to be Vader specially after i tell her my fake episode 3..she will just accept what i say

when she watches ep. V shes gonna be like
"WHAT?!?! DOES THIS MEAN THAN VADER IS ANAKIN!" shes gonna go crazy

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I had the same thing with my girlfriend(soon to be WIFE) when I met her 4 years ago.
Told her about SW and watched the prequels first and after that the OT-tapes.....she's become almost a bigger fan than me, soooo sweet!
We're gonna marry the may19th and afterparty in the theatre with the release of Episode3.happy love rock

But an advise to people who invite someone to see SW first time>restrain them to a chair, make them watch and love the OT first and after 10 times over and over again, go and see the prequels with party-poppers and a big dieet coke!!!
That should be fun... devil

Sadako of Girth
Awwww Mate...! You've got it made...! Congrats on that JM...!!!!bandyoupiyoupi

I've only been with my gf for a year-and-a-half...
Shes at the level where she liked TPM and AOTC, looks forward to seeing ROTS and then we'll watch the OT....

I know what you may be thinking, "Sounds ok so far..." but shes only watched TPM and AOTC once each and is at the level where shes still a little confused about the various factions, the emerging plotline of Palps, the seperatists etc.... And she still thinks Binks is "Sweet".... sick disgust(I guess 2 more showings of TPM sould take care of that once shes see the whole saga.....)shifty
...and the subject of SW mentioned more than once a fortnight sleeps her in to a coma like sleep.
Man... I should've more gradually introduced her to it instead of totally bombarded her with it from like two months ago, and to be fair, I am pretty obsess..AHEM! I mean passionate about it ... wink embarrasment

Oh well I can see shes trying even if for my benefit..... in_love
Please ROTS...! Please be good enough to make her journey to the SW side complete....?!!!???pray

DARTH DADDY
Hey Shakl,
Maybe this will be the one that fits your sig. Hope it all works out. Be a gentelman, honor her like she should be, and if the Lord wills, your search will be complete.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks Sadako, that's very kind, I'm really looking forward to it you know!
and as for SW, my girlfriend's just as anticipating for Ep3 as me.....she's teasing me with "You're soooo gonna cry!"
During the movies she always asks questions like; how come this or that, who's who etc....

You see, once you've infected your girl, she's becoming a die-hard fan.
Good luck with her man, wish you all the best for the future.

laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Shes certainly inquisitive enough with the Question asking while watching the movies, so judging from what you've said about you guys I'll assume im on the right track then..... Cheers JM wink

Can't wait 'til shes at the level I can talk about it more often with her and not have her be all like:yawnsleepysleep1sleeping

stick out tongue

Ah well its better than pokey or chair I suppose..... laughing

theshakl
lol today i gaver her ep. 1 at school and she saw kid anakin on the cover..shes like, "oh he looks so cute"

and i told her that she might not like ep.1 as much as she liked ep. 2...she should be watching it..right now..as i type this

bilb
why start with the truth now? laughing

theshakl
..hey i actually like ep. 1 a lot...

but the story is a bit confusing...(A BIT!)

cylob49
so im not the only one being teased with my possible waterworks during parts of EP3 from their girlfriend....cool
all it will take is the 20th century fox fanfare and ill be pretending ive got summat in my eye

darth eddie
I wish i could get my girl into SW sad

cylob49
mines more into sex in the city and shoes but she does have a soft spot for SW

theshakl
she saw ep. 1 and at school i don't ask her much about it..but she told me she totally understood the whole movie so yey smile...now i let her borrow ep. 4... and i'm gonna hopefully talk to her online before she watches it

lucasfilm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

theshakl
lol...riight..anyways..

um oh great news! i just finished telling her online
my fake ep. 3.! he he he..gonna be so cool when she finds out he he he this is great!

Red Superfly
She's gonna dump you after she finds out.

theshakl
lol i can't be dumped , we aren't even together just buddies

J.M FcThumbs-Up
laughing out loud

SW is undeniable, even for girls!!!

Tombonator3000
Any advice on how to get your girlfriend to LIKE star wars??
My gf totally despise star wars....And makes fun of me every time i try to watch one of them....sad

Sadako of Girth
gatheringWelllllllllll Tombonator....That does sound like a tough one....Hmmmmm...........If all else fails theres always the Clockwork-Orange method of strapping the person into a chair forcing their eyes open with matchsticks and making them watch repeatedly, while also feeding them chocolate and reading them a list of the Shoes and stuff you'll promise to buy them next week and of course the mantras, my personal favorites: "I reaalllllly love you sweetheart and will love you more with every future watching of ESB" and "Sw equal pleasure...SW equals pleasure....SW equals pleasure....." stick out tongue

This course repeated five times a week should work within 3-4 weeks..thumbsup wink

Tombonator3000
hmmm...tempting...
but if id try that i foresee a lot of pain....on me....smile
Well, at least i have corrupted the kids with my bad habits!! big grin

Sadako of Girth
LOL Nice work...... wink

cylob49
Originally posted by Tombonator3000
Any advice on how to get your girlfriend to LIKE star wars??
My gf totally despise star wars....And makes fun of me every time i try to

Well if youve got a gf who goes all awwwww at cute doggies and stuff show her some of the Ewok scenes in JEDI.... thats a good way in.
Im lucky as my gf likes SW as she saw the OT in the cinema in the 80s and is looking forward to EP3.I hate to generalise but in my experiance most chicks dont dig star wars - theyd much rather watch Sex in the City or Americas next top model than a bit of Empire and to be honest i like it that way ..if i had a gf who was concerned about blue vs blue id be a bit put off and this aint going to go down well but the majority of chicks ive seen at conventions who REALLY dig SW look like this-

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhh.... But how about Gail Porter....?
Foxy FHM material..... Yet she loves her SW......

Good tac about the Ewoks.....

cylob49
TRUE but Gail Porter has lost it.
Remember Saffron(below) from Republica ??
she was a fan too and she was HOT!!

Sadako of Girth
Agreed and Republica were cool as...
Bands I play in even today still cover "Ready to go".

Gwen Stefani is pretty nice too and Blue Harvest.com have a version of her old band 'No Doubt' doing the Skywalker/rebel theme...!

eXSBass
Once she starts down the Dark path as I did for ever will it dominate her destiny. It is unavoidable, it is her destiny. The girl, like her freind are now OURS!

stick out tongue

Tell her to join KMC.

Tombonator3000
OH FOR "#%!!! cylob49...
nice pic.....
thanks to you i cant have sex again...cant get that...picture.. out of my mind...

*sigh*
But you are right about the ewoks... she realy likes the ewoks...and jar-jar..
Btw, whe the heck does chiks love jar-jar but they hate sw?????
i dont get it!

Sadako of Girth
I can't figure it myself either......!!! It's baffling......!
The "not-only-tolorating-but-actually-actively-liking-Binks"(While hating Starwars) conundrum requires a NASA style think tank immediately...!!
We simply MUST get to the bottom of this.

wishmaster
dude in epsiode 3 whne she sees it shell know anikans darth vader well i know how the movie ends anyway

cylob49
Dunno my gf likes Ewoks but dislikes Jar Jar.
Hey look on the lightside........at least you have a girlfreind which means you probably dont spend your evenings alone whacking off over pics of Leia in the metal bikini.
Gwen Stefani digs Star Wars...she goes up yet again in my estimations.
Are there any more celeb hotties who are into SW?

Darth Subjekt
Can someone please tell me when Vader says "LUKE, I am your father." ? If someone can tell me that, ill send them $1000. Ive never heard him say that.....

theshakl
anyways yeah when she hears darth vader say, "no...i am your father" shes gonna go berserk.....

smoker4
"No.....I am your babys daddy" laughing out loud smokin'

EjkoUSC
She's gonna go "BERSERK" just because she "liked ep 2" and "understood the story" in Episode I? I think the only one going berserk here is ...well...you!

Call me sadistic but I really wish I knew her screen name. I'd love to send her a link to this thread. THEN she'd go berserk!

theshakl
lol thats why u not gonna get the screename..

anyways she just saw ep. 4 and she LOVED IT! she says she really liked it and liked Luke but she said he wasn't as hot as Anakin lol

theshakl
oh and she told me that a guy came to their house and started talking about ep. 3 .. then she said that he said, "something about darth vader but i wasn't listening" ...so i think this guy just killed my plan!!

Stunrun
great story shaklcool how ya doing old friend?

Stunrun
"...so i think this guy just killed my plan!!"

kill him!.....emediatleysmile

theshakl
Stunrun- i just told her to keep away from anyone who wants to talk to her about Star Wars..

anyways i just watched ep. V which is the next movie she gonna see ..on tuesday i guess...since we have no school monday..
anyways i think shes really gonna like finding out Yoda is still alive..very cool! and then the Han-Leia story..gonna be great! and then..woah i really think shes gonna like it

ARC Trooper 117
wink
ESB is the best...

theshakl
exactly

ARC Trooper 117
Dude...she'll probably bag you for lying to her.....stick out tongue

theshakl
I just hope she didn't find out already

Anakin Skywalke
don't lie its not good

Sadako of Girth
Mmmmm..... yes Always come back on you in the end, it will.....

theshakl
hey its true...from a certain point of view..like someone said..lol

i showed her a pic of ep. 3 anakin..the one where he is looking up... and there are sparks around him...i told her that that was the scene where Darth Vader kills him

he he he...oh i guess that was a lie..

Stunrun
she'll kill you when she finds out lollaughing out loud

but your playing it nicecool keep it up mate!

EjkoUSC
You guys know nothing of women.

Sadako of Girth
My GF'll be real pleased to have confirmation of that laughing

DarthLazious
OK.

cylob49
We know as much about women as much as you know of men with handlebar moustaches in pvc shorts dancing to the scissor sisters.....which is guess is a lot.

EjkoUSC
Well I dont know anything about the Scissor Sisters here in the states, other than that Noel Gallagher hates them. Which means I hate them. Better be a Gallagher fan you Manchester piece of crap.

jk, all my love to manchy.

cylob49
Its actually MANC SCUM not Manchester piece of crap.
Im a Gallagher fan totally as im a Gallagher myself but as for OASIS they are past it mate.

Three Owls
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

Londonboy7
That is so great...

Stunrun
The Gallaghers are a bunch of crack heads

enough said!wink

theshakl
guess what guys....

she loves Jar Jar....

bilb
Dump her, dump her NOW!!!! sick

Ben-Kenobi
who the fuk are the gallagers?

bilb
Oasis, brit rock band

Ben-Kenobi
Looks at bilbs location, * 0,0, Looks in his bed* WTF! howd you get their!

bilb
HA!! LMAO!! laughing

Ben-Kenobi
Get out of my bed i just made it! mad

bilb
Well now, there's a reaction I've never had from being in a guy's bed before....... huh

theshakl
shh...he's from the rainbow side..if u know what i mean..\

just playing dude big grin

Sadako of Girth
I bet the Gallagher brothers like Jar-Jar.... shifty

.....Too much off the hardstuff can do that to people y'know..... laughing

Ushgarak
Too much off topic. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.