Brazil criterion collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon84
I am planning on buying this movie next month, i heard only the directors cut of the movie is WS 1:85:1, the rest are FS?. (disc two and three) are there two versions of the CC, the one i found on amazon has a gray & black cover art. the other i found on ebay has a blue & pink cover art.

To anyone who owns this collection, plz help. I need some insight before i spend my hard earned money. smokin'

Dr. Strangelove
I'm not sure about the gray & black cover but I have the blue & pink cover. You are correct, the directors cut is in Wide screen and it has a nice picture, the second disk is the "love conquers all" version which is in full screen and it's a horrible transfer but its a horrendous movie with all the editing so you'll probably only want to watch it once. Disk three is the documentaries features etc and I'm pretty sure they are all full screen but that's usually common for extras.

It's worth getting as the directors cut is great, the "love conquers all" version is terrible but it's still worth watching as it's way different than the directors cut and the extras are very interesting and informative. thumb up

jon84
Thanks Dr. Strangelove, i'm going to order it today. I can't wait to see this movie again, i haven't seen it in years... rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.