What kind of girls do guyz like? Do they only like blondes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dancediva
I was wondering what kind of girls do guyz like? do they only like blondes? Or do they go for brunett? Do girls have to have perfect teeth to get a guyz attention? please let me know! embarrasment

Morning_Glory
I hate blonde hair guys... I like dark haired guys,..

a guy doesnt have to have perfect teeth - but I like it when they have all their teeth

SlipknoT
Blondes are the hottest, but redheadsdroolio

pr1983
i prefer brunettes personally... oriental ones especially...

hh?
brunette girls > blonde girls

Cid
brunettes are hotttt

Cid
with a british accent too

Alpha Centauri
Brunettes, by far.

-AC

eggmayo
It all boils down to the guys personal taste.

chelsea17
Girl, the world may never know the answer to that questionwink

misha
of course not only blondes roll eyes (sarcastic)

some brunetts have big **** too you know wink

finti
it doesnt matter, I just like girls. I live with a brunett and have done so for 9 years now see if I cant get a picture of her and me.

misha
i think someone is a bit drunk stick out tongue

Clovie
guys don't care about details like hair or teeth (but they should be ofc perfect.), they want girl to have hot body and so on sad

peterKSL
I like girls when they are in love... they look so cute!!!

furryman
I have a preference for brunettes

Doesn't mean I'm gonna say no to anyone else, depends on the girl.. here I go - it's the personality that counts stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Everybody's different, but I'll have a go at this question.

I've dated blondes, brunnettes, redheds and girls of different races. Physically (for me anyway) I just like a woman to have that healthy active look. No sticks, no couch potatoes, but healthy and an appearance where I can see that she indeed cares about the image that she projects.

What's attractive is a confident personality, a sense of humour and a brain. Most important she has to have a passion. I don't even have to understand it, so long as there is something that ignites her interest and curiousity in the world, it makes for a less boring person.

Turn offs:
Over confidence and arrogance
A clothes hanger occupied only with image and fashion
Anyone with the "why me?" attitude
Slobs

finti
yeah those the ones we just use and sneak out the door in the morning without a goodbye

Clovie
*reads* so i'll never have a bf erm

Linkalicious
straight teeth and a nice smile beats a big chest or tight butt anyday.

It's too difficult to say one hair color is hotter than another, especially when like 85% of women dye their hair where I live.

hot is hot...no matter what hair color.

Napalm
Nah I like all kinds of girls

WindDancer
I'll take anything as long as she is not blonde.

Jackie Malfoy
I have a boyfriend and he is spanish and not blond at all.I like guys with good personially and great looks!jmdrool

KharmaDog
Only need a good personality but needs great looks eh JM?

Bardock42
I personally like brunettes more, but of course there are really beautiful blondes too.

Oh by the way Finti, you look so norweigan its not even funny.

KharmaDog
One might even say he looks like a funny looking norwegian! laughing out loud

worm
Norway has the greatest and worst blondes I've ever seen.

lil bitchiness
droolio I lover you!

Im not into blonds either embarrasment

finti
huh? thought your views on Norwegians was that of blond people

finti
so you been to a Norwegian nut house too

Alpha Centauri
I don't think I've ever dated a blonde. Well, natural blonde I have, coz natural blonde is ok if its darker. Peroxide blondes make me sick.

I agree with Link. If a girl smiles and it melts you, it's better than looking at her body and having an opposide effect to melting.

-AC

WindDancer
Much love back at ya lil. hug

Is just some not all. There are some exceptions to the rule. shifty stick out tongue

Broken Wing
*reads all the anti-blonde comments* I think I'm going to dye my hair now stick out tongue

ericadurancefan
i prefer brunettes but it really comes down to brains and personality

Alpha Centauri
I'm not anti-blonde, just anti-idiot.

Hair colour not withstanding.

-AC

Broken Wing
Not all blondes are idoits. But i get your point

Alpha Centauri
Oh I know. I know many smart blondes.

Well that's a lie but I don't deny there are smart blondes.

-AC

BackFire
Funny, I've never met one.

PVS
isnt that an oxymoron?

Alpha Centauri
Perox-ymoron maybe.

-AC

speiderman
I will especially take notice of a girl if she resembles either Alicia Keys or Jessica Alba.

PVS
laughing out loud

FeceMan
Blond hair, blue eyes; fiery-red hair, blue eyes...mmm....

§H@Ñ€
I perfer blondes, but as long as the girls hair is not just STRAIGHT. It has to have somethign to it or they look like sh!t. Oh, and there are VERY FEW exceptions for red heads...

silver_tears
I'm sorry this thread is so disgusting disgust

Are you gonna go dye your hair now because some people said they like blondes? Better yet, let's avoid any confusion and dye the hair like 4 different colours, then everyone is happy.
I mean what are we all supposed to morph ourselves into the perfect being now based on a few questions? no expression

BackFire
yes

silver_tears
You first smile

FeceMan
I'm confused...why is there spazzing?

BackFire
Can't. Too lazy.

pr1983
not true... a nice smile can work wonders...

shaber
Stupid question. Obviously it depends entirely on the tastes of the male subject.

Wolfie
Hair, it doesn't matter.

Straight teeth, well, as long as they're not all over the place. They don't have to be perfectly straight.

SlipknoT
Brunnets are ok, but there are so many of them

Ronny
iunno... ive never gotten a guy erm

i know some guys that dont see anything in girls tongue

Capt_Fantastic
I'm not sure there could be a more ridiculous thread. You would have to live in a box buried in the ground to ask such a question.

WhoKnows?
all the boys at my school fall for the popular pretty girls. no one ever notices me. sad
the blonde thing i didnt like because my hair is dark dirty blonde, but more brown.

peterKSL
Sometimes it's good not to have a partner yet... you never know what will happen!!

WhoKnows?
im too lonely and misunderstood, how must i carry on without a guide?

peterKSL
You don't have to.. someone special would find something special about you...

WhoKnows?
wow.

peterKSL
well.. it also depends on your luck/coincidence/fate... whatever you want to call it..

*SpunkiE*
Thats what every guy in my grade thinks at school. Thats why blondes are the most popular...which sux...

WhoKnows?
smart.

peterKSL
big grin Happy Dance

WhoKnows?
lol.

peterKSL
We share the same interest WhoKnows... as I read your biography... very very exactly similar... big grin

WhoKnows?
*blinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.