Predator vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Has this been done before?

MERCILOUS
I can't beleive no one responded to this thread.

theflyxx
I'm gonna go with Fett on this one.

mr.smiley
No body has responded because they're too busy self indulging themselves on that most infulencial thread.

tough one too decide.I guess it just depends on how old of a predator we are talking about.

Nataku8188
Who the fudge knows. This fight is too close to call.

Linkalicious
Predator!

You can't kill Han Solo...you can't kill a Predator.

Kontraz
Han solo would murder a pred... he has smuggler's luck. Fett takes this one.

Mider
If you look at the two Fett has up on the Pred when it comes to cool gadgest i mean He has a gadget for every occasion and in comics He is diffrently depicted then in the movies were He was beaten so easily He is the single greatest bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe Fett kicks a million Predators asses.

Kontraz
I wouldnt go that far.... pred puts up a hell of a fight.

jplatinum
Han solo will use the falcon to blow a pred the f#ck up.
The bounty hunter kills the hunter.

MERCILOUS
I say a super kick ass battle ensues until Fett tries to one-up pred with his jet pack, making him prime picking for a disc. Take that Mandalorian armor!

Laminator_X
The Predators are cool, but take a look at how they get beaten. In in both movies, the Predators got taken down by individuals less impressive than Fett. Fett lost to dumb luck in Jedi. Han didn't "beat" him.

mr.smiley
i'll give you that.
but at the same time we can't say they were elder predators either.
The one in the first movie fell for the mud trick but in avp the main predator wasn't that dumb.

Metalmanx
I'd say Predator wins this one.

MERCILOUS
Why does everyone keep trying to use the old "the predator got beat by the main character of the story" arguement.

In the comics the best Preds take on like 50 aliens at a time. They can run like 60 miles an hour, have skin as hard as steel, read your mind, have acid blood that melts threw every known substance in the universe, are immensly strong, are organized efficient hunters, and are by more than one race considered to be perfect.

BUT OHHHH! Dutch gets lucky and all of sudden, and Preds suck. I spit on that!

Metalmanx
Can I join you in the spitting?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The Predators are cool, but take a look at how they get beaten. In in both movies, the Predators got taken down by individuals less impressive than Fett. Fett lost to dumb luck in Jedi. Han didn't "beat" him.

And what were Fett's feets again? Fett look like a garbageman who decided to take up bounty hunting as a second job to earn a living. He gets his rocket pack blown up and a monster swallows him. Will Predators hunt Aliens. In the second movie, you can clearly see a T-Rex skull as a trophy. Fett got owned by some crappy monster.

Pred wins.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can I join you in the spitting?

If you're spitting on what I'm spitting on, Spit on!

Next Venom_girl
Predator.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
If you're spitting on what I'm spitting on, Spit on!

Huzzah! *Spits on crappy non-Predator-friendly luck*

brainchild81
Fett wins

MERCILOUS
Just the fact that you decided not to post any reasons why proves Pred wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.