teenage mutant ninja turles forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
now I've been trying to convince paola to make a ninja turtles forum so post on here If you would like to openly admit that you would like it as a forum donatello

but If you wouldn't like to openly admit it you could use the poll

Paola
whistle

Mainstream
It's a great idea muffin man!

Napalm
sure

Mainstream
yeah...I should have thought of it.

muffin man
well thats 2

Joker1237
Me too, BUT your going to need a act from GOD for that to happen lol.

I like the ideal, But besides me, Muffin man, Mainstream? or Napalm?

Who would post there?? Again I think it would be great. I just hope it has a good fan base on this fourm, like Batman or Spiderman.

speiderman
I used to be into the whole Ninja Turtles thing. Count me in. I would post in the forum if it was created.

Joker1237
oh yeah, I voted for YES, I was not the one who voted NO. But if I have to Guess it might be Paola. And in the end its her vote that relly counts lol.

Mainstream
I heard that bro-tha!

Mace Skywalker
Hell, yeah man its about time.

Mainstream
Sho'nuff! I love the current TMNT toon! the other one was okay though.

speiderman
I think the original cartoon was better. I really remember those from way back when.

Mainstream
you serious webhead? the newer one has more action and is based on the orginal comic...the new one is really the orginal TMNT cartoon if you get what I am saying.

Joker1237
Well I dont like Shred head being a brian lol. But yes it had more action.

The old show started out real strong, and well the early shows were great.

Paola
I didn't vote 'no' whistling1

and my vote counts as same as yours, but you're only proving me right.

This would fit more in the TV section.

muffin man
but the comics are so much better and the shows are just adaptations of the comics apart from the dregg stries of the original cartoon series and that whole next mutation

Joker1237
It started out as a Comic, a very good comic. After the Turtles hit it big in the comics, They became a TV show, and than they hit the movies. After the 3rd movie it was down hill a bit, but now the turtles are coming strong in recnet years.

Mainstream
are you sure you didn't vote no..y can tell us were your buds! big grin

Joker1237
boy 9-2, that is sort of good, But I perfer like 20 or so votes for the turtles side. It might be the iceing on the cake lol

muffin man
hey who would be the moderator for it.

badsymbiote
Moderate a single thread? Sounds complicated... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I like TMNT--so put another hash mark down for me. That makes at least a half dozen of us.

Here's a version by Skottie Young--stolen from LedHeavy's website and used without permission. But selflessly used here to showcase his talent, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much.

Joker1237
go Green MAchine lol.

Any one rember that good old 80's toon?

Paola
laughing out loud that is so true.

Keep posting guys and spread the word, when I finally convince you this will fit more at the tv section, I'll move it to the N&Q forum. yes

DarkCrawler
The TMNT!:

http://www.chez.com/theballbreaker/sprite/divers/tmntsprite.gif eek!

muffin man
N&Q forum?

Joker1237
but it did start out as a comic lol.

vaya_the_elf
Hey everyone.

Who is everyone's favorite turtle?

Joker1237
Donnie

speiderman
Ralph

DarkCrawler
Don. Or Mike.

ScarletSpider
Yeah it started out as a comic by a couple of guys who, if I'm not mistaken, lived in Maine/New Hampshire around where I live. So that's pretty cool. But it's recieved wider recognition as a TV show and you'd have more activity on a TMNT board if it was in the TV section. I'm all in favor of one, though!

tetsuo 05
hey? how come the new TMNT cartoon sucks so much @$$ ? it is the worst cartoon ever made and if you like it you need a dose of the oldskool cartoon! in the new one, they dont even eat pizza! what in the #&!!

anyways, their bandanas need to be red if the cartoon wants to be so darn serious.

muffin man
scarlet spider it got the most publicity as the most successful independant film of all time
tetsuo 05 I have seen both cartoon series and I like them both and I find the amount of action interesting in the new but the strange monsters and mutants interesting from the original
and watch the new series carefully you see lots of pizza around the lair

vaya_the_elf
I'm not into the new ninja turtles .. but i liked the old ones

They were cool

muffin man
any perticular reason.

muffin man
how many people need to sign on this?

Mainstream
bets me....poor Baxter Stockman...he's just a brain now...he should have quit when he was "ahead". He's just a brain just like the shredder...thier brain buddies now.

muffin man
yeah and he complained about being a fly

Mainstream
I love the new turtles toon...more hardcore...Baxter Stockman a brain in a super robot...what's not to love...and my favorite turtle is Leo

Leo: he's back..th.th.th.th.shredder!

muffin man
yeah

Mainstream
Baxter Stockman: If this plan doesn't work the shredder is going to punish me....for the last time.

Joker1237
The Shredder was cool,

Wonder if Baster Stockman will turn into a fly in the new TV show.??

Mainstream
I doubt it...they kinda have made him Krang..the brain dude on the old show..but..seeing him as a fly guy could be cool...say Joker you like the old show more or the new one...me I like the old one...it's the true verison and isn't all tooned up if you know what I'm saying dude.

Joker1237
Have to go to the old show, Early shows, it went down hill by the mid shows, I think they ran out of ideals, I think Dreg suck as a villian imo.

The new turtle one is ok, just I cant take most of the changings like Shredder being a brain lol.

I have never saw THE Batman, BUT I HEARD THEY PUT Batgirl in the show before JIM Gordan. Gordan has not even appear YET??? and Batgirl is fighing crime.

The sooner that show is cancle the better. The new Turtles has not reach the lows the Batman as reach "Yet".

Mainstream
Batgirl is on the the batman..when....and I think Gorden was in the policeman guy in a flashback when young bruce finds out his folks are dead..but I could be wrong...I think Stockman is cooler on the new show..on the old show he was a wimp and I think having Shredder be a brain dude was questionable..but I kinda like it...kinda.

Joker1237
sorry no reports of Gordan, just well they have Batgirl and no Gordan.
ITs going no were with story lines and time mishaps like that. The only thing that keeps me going is BTAS vol 1 and 2, and hopely they bring 3 out soon. Heard there selling likt hot cakes.

Now they need to put the old Turtles show out in Seasons, That would be cool. And I sure they sell like hotcakes 2.

Mainstream
I like the old show...but I love the new one.

Joker1237
Any reports of putting out the old Turtle shows? on DVD, in seasons like other TV shows?

I hope they do it.

Mainstream
I went to www.tvtone.com and the old show had like 190 episodes...for a US cartoon that's vitually unheard of. I hope they do it too...I'd buy the first 4 or 5 seasons

Joker1237
190??? You have any ideal how many seasons that will be lol.

I mean we need like 6 or 7 seasons for that lol.

Mainstream
I was 9 or 10 exactly some of the seasons were like 50 episodes long...I might have watched 150 of them...165 tops.

Joker1237
I recall wachting like 50 of them lol.
I wonder if any one saw the whole show lol.

Mainstream
chances are they'd forgot about about it...I'm surprised cartoon network doesn't play them..but we got the "real TMNT now" they are going to do at least one more season after this one and in the upcoming season Shredder dies.....for good this time....so I've read anyway.

Joker1237
Oh the villian never relly dies, If the last season is good, they come up with other season, and Shredder some how returns.

Havoc470
i think it would be a good idea but at the same time i think it'd just be another addition to the forums, i mean there really wont be much topics in it seeing as theres only a semi-good comic out, a new cartoon show, and a game every now and then

but hey, if we got hulk why not the turtles

Mainstream
next to Xmen, JLA and transformer..I am a big Turtle head.

Joker1237
being ranked 4th ant that bad when you consider all the other comics book TVs they have.

Mainstream
I guess not...

muffin man
I think dregg was better than the shredder and krang cause krang just gets on your nerves when he tries to be funny.
the rat king's the best turtles villain of all I sooo want to see him in the new series

Mainstream
how is the rat king in the orginal comics..or was he a villian made just for the show muffin man?

muffin man
he was in the 2nd series of comics tales of Teenage mutant ninja turtles vol.1 in issue 3 I believe

Mainstream
I want to see Rat King on the new TMNT toon too....we got Leatherhead...what about this "nobody dude" tell me about him.

muffin man
I don't know about him and my rat king facts are probably not exact and I think it was in one of the mirage series
It wasn't the Image and he could appear in tales TMNT vol2

Mainstream
you seem to love the turtles dude.

muffin man
yes and...
I also read/collect spawn, spider-man, generation-x, nova and X-men

Mainstream
Gen X got canned.

muffin man
yeah but I buy them from a store that sells old comics

Mainstream
I see...you be kicking it old school!

DarkCrawler
Rat-King is awesome. I have one Turtles comic with him.

It is cool. cool

Mainstream
I hope they put him on the new toon then.

muffin man
yup

DarkCrawler
They should. They are showing the first season here too.

Mainstream
in american we are rapping up the 3rd season only a few more episode to gol.

muffin man
you know the city at war story ended the first comic series and have you had a time traveler in the new series

Mainstream
a wizard girl from a nother world you mean?

Joker1237
Dregg is not a GOOD villian imo.

Krag was cool, I loved Krag.

Ratking is other good villian of the TMNT.

Mainstream
I love Stockmen on the new toon.....he should have quite when he was a head though...but at least he's the brains of the operation now.

muffin man
krang was just annoying and at least dregg could give the turtles a decent fight one hit and krang was in a million billion pieces

dregg actually beat up all 4 turtles in there first battle it was only there second mutations kicking in that they won
Dregg also absorbed the skills of the turtles and shred head where he wiped the floor with themwith one blow to each of them

so how was dregg a bad villain

A4E
voted: NO
totally unneccesary, i bet a quarter of the ppl who are in favour of this forum would actually post in that forum if it happens

Ignite
i love tmnt!
turtles who can fight....finally..

Joker1237
MAybe but the Turltes forum would be better than the Hulk forum imo.

muffin man
well duh.
I think its offical paola should make the forum and I'm pretty sure she would need someone else to be mod so can I have the job I know tonnes about the four shell backed heroes

muffin man
well how much does paola know about turtles?
can she name the 4 of them?
how many villains does she know of?
does she know who the creators are?

Joker1237
Like I said, a ACT OF GOD. Yes a ACTO FO GOD.

I dont think she is incharge of making a new fourm for the turtles, Think it might go up to higher power. Who is the TOP MOD OF this board any way?

muffin man
Raz but someone needs to be mod

pr1983
she doesn't need to...

all she needs to know is whether turtles is worthy of a forum... she'll know by how much support it gets...

and in the end raz will make the decision...

and in case your wondering, i know all about the turtles...

muffin man
ok!
so you want to be the mod

Jimmy Buggs
I know more about turtles hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

they need a forum now!

RoyMC
in tmnt you can play as slashuur

Joker1237
You mean that Evil Turtle?

MERCILOUS
Post some more pictures people.

BlackC@t
This should go in the News and Questions forum.

I voted yes, I love the turtles!

Mainstream
Turtles need a forum....cowa...my bad that was the old series..the new one is better.

BENITO
yes tmntsmile
most succesful indie comictmntsmile
no forum tmnttounge

Paola
I know they're expensive

I know I spent a WHOLE day looking for the 4 of them and only got 3 (Michael Angello, Donatello & Leonardo , I missed Raphael) for my son this Christmas and that's why I hate them, and that's why I most likely won't moderate it 'cause after all..... who wants to mod a three-thread forum? big grin

In any case, if it's done it has to get mod-worthy first, and then 'someone' (me) will have to recommend the most appropiate person to do the job and i can assure you, gentleman, it WON'T be ANY of you eyes

eleveninches
The turtle craze was worse the first time around. I remember my parents going all over trying to find some tmnt figures.

BUt there are hardly any threads on them at the moment, so why would they have their own forum??

Paola
^ good point!

Joker1237
there are a few trends if one looks in the back trends, and vs forums.

Mainstream
Originally posted by eleveninches
The turtle craze was worse the first time around. I remember my parents going all over trying to find some tmnt figures.

BUt there are hardly any threads on them at the moment, so why would they have their own forum??

to state it simply: the turtles kick A$$!

BENITO
yep.
my parents could stand the sad look on my face on christmas 94 because she couldn't find the the pizza flingin' turtles

Mainstream
you only 3 or 4 muffin man get over it! you like the new toon more than the old one dear chum?

BENITO
but my sister still feels upset when you see one but I wasn't that upset bout it
I was more upset about not being able to get a shredder figure

Mainstream
I love the frickin turtles...the first two movies were great...the 3rd one...well let's just say it was lacking.

Joker1237
Was able to find the shredder figure, but in a week, I lost the darn cape lol.

Mainstream
bummer dude.

Joker1237
it was so long ago though, The cape was not the only thing I lost lol,

Lost Don's bow, Leo's daggers, Mikes's surf board,(it was a space thing I think)

Rockstandys Turtle belt thing, I got Krang with the body, but I lost Krang lol.

Jimmy Buggs
what krang with the body was great! good old days.

BENITO
hey with my first turtles figures I lost there coms then the pizzas

VicmCruz3663
I have all 3 movies and I gotta say I hope that they make another one and it better not suck because I think that part 3 sucked...I love TMNT snice I was 5 10 years later I still love TMNT hahaha.

BENITO
tmntbookreadingtmnthappytmntannoyedtmnttounge

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
ok!
so you want to be the mod

not at all... you can have it...

but seriously, how many threads are you gonna get without resorting to vs threads?

Joker1237
lots of trends, relly, Old shows, reviews of "Shell Shock or Attack of the mutnant pizzas.

Talk about the rise of the First show, and maybe the fall.
If Batman and Spiderman can go on with out Vs trends, the Turtles can do it easy. The turtles have rich history in America.

Mace Skywalker
I mean come on, who doesnt love the ninja turtles. It really is the greatest cartoon ever made. Like seriously dude. Best song, best opening, best characters.

Joker1237
One of the greatness Cartoons ever made, Not sure IF I put it tops, It does not pass Batman TAS, or so I think.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mace Skywalker
I mean come on, who doesnt love the ninja turtles. It really is the greatest cartoon ever made. Like seriously dude. Best song, best opening, best characters.

i agree... i had the toys and watched the show and all... but seriously... a whole forum?

Jimmy Buggs
to this day i still have my pet turtle. some TMNT comics were pretty good as well.

Joker1237
yes I think the Turtles has earn a forum. I mean they came out with 3 movies

and evey one of them are better than say the Hulk

Jimmy Buggs
i would like to see new mutants. leatherhead was great, *in the old toon

pr1983
Originally posted by Joker1237
yes I think the Turtles has earn a forum. I mean they came out with 3 movies

and every one of them are better than say the Hulk

not a chance...

1 decent movie and 2 B movies...

Jimmy Buggs
the first movie was great, KC jones when they were at that farm house and some reason all they ate were apples. that movie is classic. even though part 2 with super shreder was pretty sweet. number three was lame turtles in time right?

Mainstream
yeah....from a scale of 1 to 10 the first movie was an 8 the second one a 9 and the third one a 5....average...or maybe a 4

BENITO
well of the top of my head
april or casey who do you prefer
mirage or archie
do more mutants make the turtles seem less speacail
which is the best villain
venus or april
which sounds better foot or toku gowa clan
original comics or the movie
whos dumber bebop or rocksteady

Mainstream
mirage or archie
venus or april

April
Mirage
Shedder
April
Foot
comics
Bebop by far is dumber.

BENITO
well can you think of any
and the archie comics suck but the cartoons are quite cool

Mainstream
archie comics made the turtles...I knew about mirage..but what about Archic Benito?

BENITO
no the Turtles were bought by archie from mirage.
Mirage are the original owners and created
Image are the 2nd

Mainstream
okay

BENITO
ok just thought I'd correct you

Mainstream
okay.

BENITO
fans which series is this

Mainstream
the first one..the goofy one that sucks compared to the newer one!

BENITO
well its better if your depressedtmntcryingsad

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by Mainstream
the first one..the goofy one that sucks compared to the newer one!

Sure, its better in ways, but over all.

Mainstream
the TMNT was good for laughs..but for action...you can't beat the current Toon.

Joker1237
both have there funny sides.

And both have there serious sides.

The early part of the Turtles show was not goofy. Turtle Tracks was the best one imo.

Kento
mirage or archie
venus or april

big grin I didn't realize this thread existed.

Casey
Mirage
No
Shredder
Tokugawa Clan >.> But since Shredder is not a Tokugawa...
Original Comics
That's just to hard to answer..

BENITO
tokugowa is the japanese word for foot

badsymbiote
fans which series is this

It's from an episode called "Turtle Tracks" if I remember right...

Paola
Oh my! Joker I love your sig! eek!

BENITO
badsymbiote thats damn impressive and you were right tmntshocked

A4E
Originally posted by muffin man
well duh.
I think its offical paola should make the forum and I'm pretty sure she would need someone else to be mod so can I have the job I know tonnes about the four shell backed heroes

nice try to become a mod roll eyes (sarcastic)

and yes a TTN would be better than a hulk forum.. but still really NOT neccesary..

badsymbiote
badsymbiote thats damn impressive and you were right tmntshocked

Thanks.
I collected the trading cards--and still have them.

Jimmy Buggs
I know more about tmnt then muffin muncher man

BlackC@t
For some reason Raz would never make a TMNT forum.

I bought it up in a thread and he completely avoided it.

badsymbiote
You GUYS need to quit your inane bickering. Instead of each of you claiming to be "THE" kmc TMNT trivia master, how about you guys just discuss things and share information?
That might be a much better justification for the creation of this thread. Just a suggestion.

BENITO
Jimmy Buggs come on up your first question is who are the creators there full names?
second question what colour bands to they wear in the original and tales series?
what is the name of April O Neils and casey jones adopted daughter and how old is she?
what is the name of the shredders brother?
hmm... who knows more me (muffin muncher man?) or you? hmm....

badsymbiote
OK, that's not the sort of response I had hoped for. I am debating whether or not to get ugly here...if you can't beat 'em join 'em, right?

But, for the record, I don't know Casey and April's daughter's name, and I am not such a jackass that I won't admit it. But admitting that does not indicate that I feel inferior to you in the least.

Jimmy Buggs
the first two are easy

kevin eastman and peter laird , and in the comics b4 the cartoon they all wore red

the others are a little harder, if you didn't read the comics

Shadow Jones is the "adopted" daughter.
and Oroku nagi is the older brother of oruku saki

Jimmy Buggs
whos everyones favorite hero/allie and villian?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>