My proclamation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
*Clears throat*

There will come a day, and on this day, stuff will happen! And then after this stuff happens, there will be an uproar as this stuff devides people in to two groups, one that supports the stuff and one that opposes it. Then after this happens, there will be MORE stuff that happens. And one group shall come out the victor! And this day shall be given a name that corresponds appropriately with the stuff that happened, and it will be given a date on which the stuff that happened on this day will be celebrated, so that people may have another excuse to stay home, make barbaque and drink copious ammount of alcohol.

*Takes a bow*

Filth
laughing

ladygrim
heehee

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, that day will be called, "I just had sex with ten women at the same time day". smile

shellie
wake me when the stuff starts happening *grabs a pillow and blanket and curls up in a corner out of the way*

Circadian Rythm
Ha hA hA Ha.
that is fun exspecially when they don't know about it.

The Tired Hiker
Totally, have you ever tried "The Invisible Man"?

Corran
They do have to be 'real' women as well, right?

The Tired Hiker
Rules are meant to be broken. It's all about "The Invisible Man" manuever. wink

shellie
*sleeps*

Circadian Rythm
Sure Thing.
But some people call it RAPE.
I call it SURPRISE SEX.

The Tired Hiker
But have you heard of the invisible man???

The Tired Hiker
*starts dry-humping shells* eek!

Clovie
yawn

Corran
I'm guessing you're American!

In the United States, 1.3 women are raped every minute. That results in 78 rapes each hour, 1872 rapes each day, 56160 rapes each month and 683,280 rapes each year.
1 out of every 3 American women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime.
The United States has the world's highest rape rate of the countries that publish such statistics. It's 4 times higher than Germany, 13 times higher than England, and 20 times higher than Japan.
1 in 7 women will be raped by her husband.
83% of rape cases are ages 24 or under.
1 in 4 college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
1 in 12 males students surveyed had committed acts that met the legal definition of rape. Furthermore, 84% of the men who had committed such acts said what they had done was definitely not rape.
75% of male students and 55% of female students involved in acquaintance rape had been drinking or using drugs.
Only 16% of rapes are ever reported to the police.

Kosta
Show a little enthusiasm people! I'm prophesising here! mad You never know! Many years from now people may be worshiping me and bringing m sacrifices....like their daugters......big grin

I CAN DREAM IF I WANT TO! mad

shellie
*stirs and wakes* oh has the 'stuff' started yet?

Kosta
Shelly - No not really, were just making s'mores

Clovie
yawn

shellie
i dislike s'mores sick

xLiNdS x 622x
how can u not like smores??!??!

shellie
dunno, never liked them and thats weird since im a Girl Scout Leader erm

Circadian Rythm
I actually was Canadian

shellie
*sighs*

Corran
Was or still am?

Circadian Rythm
WAS.
Now i'm Djiboution.

shellie
interesting

Circadian Rythm
But i was born in Yurugli

xLiNdS x 622x
no you're ugly!

shellie
yawn *rolls over and tries to go back to sleep*

Circadian Rythm
How Do You Know?
Can You See Me?
If You Can Then You're looking out your bedroom window.

Syren
blink hysterical2

You silly boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
Way to go on your speech man!JM smile clap

shellie
*continues to sleep*

Baylin
*curls next to shellie and goes to sleep and stuff...*

misha
eek! when will this day come?

Baylin
Misha dont you know that stuff always happens somwhere when there's too much stuff somewhere else. blink

It's a balance thing. Too much stuff in one place overbalances thus making stuff happen in place where there isnt as much stuff! smart

Kosta
It will happenn sometime between now and later. BRACE YOURSELVES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.