Karnak vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
supsup...ima go thru a list of karnaks...heh...i may have to give this one to wolvie...any thoughts??

long pig
karnak is the master of pressure points...if he can lay two fingers on wolvie its over...they both have healing factors as well...

Tron
Is this another fad?no expression

who?-kid
Karnak of the Inhumans right ? Hm (starts thinking)... well, could be an interesting fight.

King Burger
Karnak the Magnificent?

(I know, I know, not the right spelling, but someone had to do it anyway)

long pig
yea, the inhuman. He outclasses wolverine in every catagory except wolvies adamantium. which makes up for a lot.
i dont see wolvie touching him...good fight tho.
and i think wolverines fighting ablility is underrated when he uses it

K Von Doom
Karnak would just use his knowledge of pressure points to paralyze Wolverine. I'm not sure if the Inhuman would be able to find a weakness in the X-man's adamantium skeleton but he doesn't have to break Wolverine's skeleton to beat him.

long pig
it hasnt happened but in an issue it was a "theory" that he could find stress points in ADAM. technically maybe he could.
it wasnt pure adam. it was the second grade type.
but still...thats pretty amazing.

leonidas
i think this would be closer than the dd fight because of wolvie's healing - it's been shown that hitting press. points against him doesn't work with the usual effectiveness. i think karnak could hit enough of them though to slow wolvie down and eventually take him out. if wolvie goes berserk however, all bets are off. i've often wondered if k could break adamantium as well. this would be a very interesting fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.