Which Superhero would most likely be able to kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
One of the main characteristics of superheroes is that they never kill any of the villains they fight with (at least none that i know of) no matter how much ther hate them. But if ever there would be a superhero who would most likely be able to kill a villain, who would you think it might be and why. I'm not saying they're actually gonna kill someone, just who's most likely to have the tendencies. I'll start it off:

Punisher - because he's got a really bad ass attitude and has a lot of anger pent up inside him plus he's seen a lot of violence.

Deus_ex_Machina
and because thats all that punishers does perhaps?

cant say puni is a real superhero in that way

id say batman

Gregory
A lot of superheroes kill the villians they fight with. And of those who don't, I think most of them have come close to killing someone at one point or another.

I'd say Huntress; even Batman thinks she's dangerously violent, and he's no pacifist.

punkyhermy
superman
because he got this amazing strenght that the human side of him can't handle at times.by mistake if he uses that against a villlan and an accident occurs...

BarmyBrummie
wolverine....hands down yes

Darth Jello
DD during one of his episodes, after what he did to Bulls in 181, what he did to mary in the fall of the kingpin, and what he did to them along with owl and the kingpin in lowlife and hardcore, i don't think deadly force is beneath him.
Elektra and Silver Sable kill. so has Deadpool and Maverick.

VENOMfan
Venom kills.......even when he was a "Good Guy"

Darth Jello
cable, Feral, Random, Garrison Kane, Mystique, Hulk, the new Cyclops (byproduct of "cyclopalypse"wink Archangel,Phoenix IV, etc

VENOMfan
Cyclopalypse? damn i would hate that name

Maelstrom
A couple of months ago in ultimate x wolverine kills a kid whose power is destructive.

malkavian
aye true

Most heroes in Image kill,
Wildstorm heroes kill 2 and Dark Horse kill also
Marvel and DC have most of the time a young-user friendly comic story
but the new trend is changing that.

LordRevan
well none of them is immortal likely all of them thay all have a weakness. out of all of them superman he's to strong to be gentle

Maelstrom
instead of just showing the victory of the kill, when a superhero kills they should show her/him as the witness to a death. And these young superkids, if any recall power-pack, they should use that facial image as a baptism of fire. All to often we see the package deal and not the painfull emotion that accompanies the necessity of killing.
I feel bad when i select a lobster.

Oka_EaTer
WOLVERINE!!!!

ALL those of RAGE building up in him . He would problably kill ANY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordRevan
wolverine. yea he has killed before and would do it again

Gregory
I thought the point of this thread was to speculate about which characters who don't kill, might. It's the only interpretation that makes sence to me.

bardock
punisher

Punkyhermy
bATMAN TOO i GUESS.iN hush HE WOULD HAVE HAD gORDON NOT STOPPED HIM.bATS IS ALREADY OVER THE EDGE, JUST NEED TO PUSH HIM A LIL MORE AND HE'LL DO IT...

manjaro
black Adam from justice society, he always goes for the kill, and cap marvel always have to hold him back

Lenord
Hal Jorden, no one has fallen so far from such hight of grace, or killed so many.... sad

ScarletSpider
I know there are a lot of hangups about Captain America, but at the begining of his Marvel Knights run he killed a terrorist. And it actually showed some of the emotion that goes along with that. He went on camera saying "I did what I had to, he was a danger and my duty is to protect." Even though he was a terrorist and a badguy, it was still taking human life, and he was shaken up over it, which I thought made for a very powerful scene and story.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Wonderwoman i think would kill someone.

Red Superfly
Didn't Wolverine stab Magneto - with the sole intention of killing him?

jayson
thor

ScarletSpider
Wolverine also beheaded "Magneto" in issue 150 of New X-Men, I think it was. The arc where Xorn is revealed as Magneto. Although it was later revealed that it was an imposter, but nonetheless....

Lenord
I thought that was a bit too much myself.... after all we are talking about a soldier who fought in a world war and killed Germans left, right and centre. For him to react that way about killing one person after killing so many, just didn't sit rignt with me... (it would have more of an impact if it was his first kill or something)

ScarletSpider
He makes such a point not to kill (which is kind of dumb for a "Super-Soldier"wink which is why the scene had any merit to it.

Kontraz
All the transformers kill.... its war, and the good guys arent faired to get energon stains on their hands Happy Dance

SnakeEyes
here are some heroes that kill that come to mind:
Wolvie
punisher
deadpool
venom
spawn

wuTa
nightwing/batman....both never killed someone but both knew when a murder was gonna happen and never did anything to stop it

arsenal-anyone who gets hooked to herione is probly likely to kill

and obviosly any bad guy turned good.....like gambit or jauggernaut

GreatMuta
Wolverine......cuz of his berzerker rage.
And i even think Captain America deCAPitated someone a while back?

pr1983
daredevil if it was someone bad enough

WarSpawn
Spawn or Wolverine.

TheFilmProphet
The Punisher

crazy
I loved that comic

Elektra_lover
Elektra, she's an assasin

Mr_Famous
Wolverine- how many people did he kill in the x men movies? i lost count
Deadpool is the only one so far that makes it funny while he's killing someone

MERCILOUS
Are you serious? Wolverine's killed tons of people! You think that when he was in WWII he or part of the Weapon X project he was just mildlyincapacitating his victims?

MERCILOUS
To clarify... Isn't this forum about "heros." Not byronic vigilantes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.