Billie Joe Armstrong's Birthday (green Day)!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
He's 33 today, wow, getting old, lol
happybday TO YOU!
Have a great one!

furryman
that's fantastic...look at me care
http://www.mygeo.info/cliparts/environment/care.gif

Punk Tiger
laughing

Korri
sex it up jezemoi pimp

guess who cares?? Jumpy

not me frankly i couldnt give a fŭck

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
why is everyone on this forum so mean to other peoples interests? I'm getting so sick of it

Deathblow
Oh great. Simple Plan better move over, looks like Green Day have become the new fangirl band.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
not a chance..I dont even like green day sick I'm just saying that everyone is so mean on this forum

Caribbean_Chick
Happy Birthday to Billie Joe.. Happy Birthday lalalala.....

Yea my friends were so shocked he was 33 when I told them.. me and my friend are having a party.. watching Ego's and Icons of Green Day that shud be jkz.. any1 from Canada it's on tonight

Korri
Its ok sam cry *hugs*

At least im your fangirl pimp

Punk Tiger
They aren't they, even though you don't like Gren Day thanks wink

Korri
Well if everyone on this forum is supposedly "mean" they why the hell do you post here? if you dont like what people say then dont bother posting here...

Punk Tiger
I don't want to leave here because of other people, and some people are cool

Korri
cool? in what context?

because they dont post their opinions or actually know anything about the music that they supposedly like?

i dont see how those people are cool.

furryman
sometimes i eat spaghetti alien

rockchickgem
u should go on green day's message board n say happy bday. maybe he'll see it erm

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya there are only a couple of people I like on here..the rest are mean to me sad

rockchickgem
aww im a nice person smile

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I can see that yes

rockchickgem
smile

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
so how long have you liked Green Day?

rockchickgem
ive known most of their old songs but then i wouldnt of called myself a fan then. since i owned american idiot ive been a fan. u?

khalla
i've been a fan for.....4 years......even though you weren't asking moi. wink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I'm not really fan...I love their older stuff tho yes

Alpha Centauri
If it weren't for Green Day, Simple Plan wouldn't even be around. Which is a bad thing, a minus for Green Day. YOU however, should be thanking them.

-AC

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok..I just said I'm not a fan..settle down

Korri
freak disgust

Darth Revan
People on this forum aren't mean, you just take things way too seriously. That little interaction between furryman and Korri? Yeah, they were kidding around with each other. no expression

Korri
If you were reffering to us communication with each other as people occasionally do then there is seriously something wrong with you.

furryman
no seriously, sometimes i really do eat spaghetti

Korri
i know you do sex...

rockchickgem
erm i think this went a lil off topic lol

FEDFAN316
same here and am i your friend? weepweepweep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.