Beware of the Island secrets =Spoiler Thread=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
basically if you have any up and coming news that contains important issues like a cast member being killed of...or future plot lines....and spoilers in general.....post them in here eek!

but please remember to use the spoiler tags ...........cause it's tempting to look sometimes times shifty

charmedFairy
Oooyesgreat idea..I put other, me thinks it'll be Jinerm

celestial_moon
I think it's Hurley. He's a well-loved and much liked character.

KillTheLight
yeah...celest but he's not exactly swoon worthy......at the moment i still think it will be Boone....

celestial_moon
Boone isn't that well loved though. And to me, I have a different definition of swoon.

Although Somerhalder did say that something huge was coming up for his character that will change perspectives of the island...something along those lines

Not sure if I was supposed to put that it spoiler tags.

KillTheLight
I have a different definition to swoon as well i was just thinking the majority of the viewing publics definition of swoon worthy....

anyway...have seen on IMDB that there's a question mark by Charlie's name in the cast list ...shock it's listed like this :

Charlie.....2004 - ?

does anyone know whats happening there.....

charmedFairy
blink...dunno..maybe their thinking of really killing him off but I doubt it.

A4E
i voted jack 2 freak KTL out lol but i think it will b someone less important, but if one of the important ones dies, I think it'll b claire's baby (sad!! i know...)... or sayid maybe.... i like sayid too though

celestial_moon
They said they weren't killing Charlie off because of the popularity he brings to Lost.

KillTheLight
jawdrop...i was wondering who voted for Jack just then.mad...thats it your dead too me now schmoll

fork

I cant believe you voted for jack.....shock

your lucky you didnt really mean it shifty

Morning_Glory
I think Vincent my take a doggy tumble and get hurt,...cry

KillTheLight
awww..........nono expression..they wont kill the dog cause they need to keep walt entertained

celestial_moon
If they kill Vincent I'm suing!!!!

(jk)

I heard they might make a Vincent episode shifty Wouldn't that be funny? laughing out loud

KillTheLight
blink............

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
laughing Yeah poor Vincent being locked outside in the rain looking in at Walt who is playing Video games & laughing!!!

That would b weird no expression

Anyway Im going 2 saaaayyyy.............Jack shifty

KillTheLight
furious

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
It's ok I havn't voted!!

Yet shifty

KillTheLight
I know i just realised that ...........flowers....shifty...

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
*goes to vote*

Who to pick Who to pick!!!!!!

They better not b surgesting what I think there surgesting mad

KillTheLight
I reckon they're just doing that to tease us...it's not going to happen...they wouldn't be stupid enough to kill Charlie cry

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
They better not be!! Or Or....There will be less drool in the world

KillTheLight

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Oooo Naughty Boy

KillTheLight
http://spoilerfix.com/lost.php

^ major spoilers there

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Oooo eek!

KillTheLight
i never read it all i read only the first half...eek!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I havn't ben there yet

celestial_moon
I love spoilerfix.com. Everything's up to date. yes

KillTheLight
yup....I didn't want to read all the spoilers on there though..but I pretty much know the basics about Hurley's past....

anyway ....I think it will be either him or Boone that gets killed of

Morning_Glory
eat

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
wacko

celestial_moon
My bet is and still will be Hurley. Except what Kristen just said, I might be wrong. messed

LittleGilraen
i TOLD you it will be Jack...they say MAJOR CHARACTER!!!!

LittleGilraen
When the BIG castmember dies off, Claire's baby will be born .... And Jack will NOT be the one to deliver it. The ultimate reason for the death will be the ultimate betrayal from someone he believes to be his trusted ally. But I will say that when I say BIG character, it is not a reference to anyone's size. Lost will return with new episodes on April 13th and we'll get more backstory on Locke, Jack, Sayid and Kate (in that order) before the season ender which will take the life of one of the beloved ten men.

THEY DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JACK COMING BACK TO THE NEXT SEASON AND they said he wont deliver the baby!!!! thank you i believe i am correct yes

LittleGilraen
maybe this is what Ian Somerhalder was talking about? erm
Boone finds a cashe of drugs on another plane that has crashed. It was not the plane they were on.

KillTheLight
cry no......................cry NO!!!!!! they cant be stupid enough to kill of jack it doesnt matter if jack doesnt deliver the baby they might make charlie deliver it or something oh..i dont know... i need to think about this more...and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to jack dying...btw i still really dont think jack/sawyer/charlie will be killed of... i dont know now....i'm still confused...btw...trusted allie..boone and locke seem to be allies???

:worried:

AddictedToBoys
if they kill off jack, then who will kate hook up w/??? oh..wait...SAWYER!?!?!?!?!?!?!

forumcrew
do we need spoiler tags in the spoiler thread? i mean everyone knows it..

but mine is purely speculation i havnt really read any spoilers.. even though they said main character i think that gives them like 8 or 9 choices at this point and i think Boone is a strong possibility.. i dont think locke, jack, kate, sawyer, charlie, walt will go.. if not boone i could see jin or sun, or maybe even hurley

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Meh...

celestial_moon
See , Boone is swooned over, but he isn't well loved and well featured.

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
no Unless they are sucidal

KillTheLight
ok I'm confused so from now on....I'm not going to try and figure out whats whats....it's to much there's so many rumours...I just read this on imdb

The person that dies is Sayid.
Sayid will be betrayed by Shannon in the series finale

and apparently they're filming several alternative endings...with different cast members dying sooooo ...meh

another clue????somebody posted this imdb seems to make sense..................'Especially after the last episode. Sayid recovers Nadia's picture, something it didn't seem to me he missed a lot...but Nadia had written that message 'we'll meet again in this life or the next' or something for that matter. I thought that him recovering the photo was anticipating a reunion with her. In the 'afterlife' of course'

I have a feeling there's going be a whole boone, sayid ,shannon thing.....personally though it doesnt make sense to kill of the islands engineer who will take his role afterwards..???

Morning_Glory
noooooooooooooo....cry

celestial_moon
If it's posted in the forums, don't trust it so much.

Morning_Glory
why not?

KillTheLight
cause people tell lies

Morning_Glory
Im not sure what to believe in here half the times

KillTheLight
'the truth is out there' *plays dramatic x-files music* alien

'trust no one'

Morning_Glory
i love that theme music embarrasment

Pirate_monkey
Stop Right there! You must never speak of this again! My people alien2 came to earth to watch LOST and Pirates of the Caribbean and if anyone discovers us... the government will try to disect us.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP!fearfear...................................................................

KillTheLight
it used to be my ring tone ..now i have clocks by coldplay

Pirate_monkey
I have the Dr Who theme tune!

KillTheLight
thats pretty cool

Morning_Glory
I have a clocks ring tone too...eek!

but i didnt know there was a X Files ring tone... no expression

KillTheLight
yes there is no expression

Morning_Glory
whoa - I will have to see if Cingular has that ringtone...thats so cool blink

·•Lost_Freeak•·
shocking crying y???....Y????? WWWHHHYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!? cry
*in shock*

KillTheLight
i told you not to read it ,,,,.shock..freek you have no self control...cry

Morning_Glory
cry WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!...no why did you do it

·•Lost_Freeak•·
I READ IT COZ U TOLD ME NOT TO!!!!! crying

charmedFairy
petpet

Morning_Glory
licking

KillTheLight
hughug

Morning_Glory
chair ..hug

KillTheLight
fork..hug

Morning_Glory
doctor ...hug

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Funny how Jack has the most votes roll eyes (sarcastic)

KillTheLight
i know ...i dont care and some idiot voted for sawyer as well ...they can vote all they want cause it's not happening jack and sawyer wont be killed of 1st no

Morning_Glory
it defiently wont be jack or sawyer or kate-- cause I think that would hurt the ratings of the show

AddictedToBoys
sawyer was originally going 2 b the first 2 b killed off

charmedFairy
no it was jackblink in the first pilot ep.

Pirate_monkey
NOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoo
oooooooo! no no no no

charmedFairy
crytheyre not gona kill of sawyer jack or kate, theyre not that stupid embarrasment

KillTheLight
I wish they wouldn't kill of anyone (even boone..I like the whole Boone and Locke thing)...but anyway there are to many cast members ..so they hardly all get time on screen...erm

·•Lost_Freeak•·
*sighs* i dont care if any1 dies...AS LONG AS IT ISN'T SAYID!!!!! mad cry or Charlie!!! the rest can rot 4 all i care laughing

KillTheLight
shock...even sawyer and jack...cry.....blashphamy !!!!!!!!!

how can you have such impure thoughts..... mad

Morning_Glory
goofy

Pirate_monkey
no nobody can DIE!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
NOOBOOOOOOODY

Pirate_monkey
I WONT LET THEM!!!!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I think they have already killed someone off though *sigh*

Pirate_monkey
Damn those Hollywood producers they think theyre sooo good mad

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
yup...of coarse they do

Pirate_monkey
pity that i want to be one one day.....

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
really?

Pirate_monkey
yah ha yes

charmedFairy
I thinks i mentioned this b4 but what if theyre all like in that movie Langoliers(sp?) by stephen king where the people are on an airplane and while flying they go through a black hole and land at an airport they think its earth but nobody's there.blink

then they hear these noises up in the forests and the lot of them try to make the airplane go again so they can get out of there. alot of things happen in between like theres this guy thats mental and hears these voices of his dead father.blink i was just thinking about this and noticed it was familiar to lost.embarrasment

KillTheLight
ooo sounds cool i think i'll download the movie..once my broadband is back up..but yeah sounds really similar.. erm

charmedFairy
uh huh i loved that movie came out in 1995 though. i remembered another thing is in the movie time stands still. and the purpose of the langoliers is to erase history because they went through a sort of time warp and that place was yesterday. confused the langoliers eat whatever was history but those survivors survived beacuse they were asleep. im not making any sense youll have to watch it for yourself. messed

KillTheLight
uh huh messed..are there any hot people in the movie..ninja

sblomie545
Originally posted by charmedFairy
I thinks i mentioned this b4 but what if theyre all like in that movie Langoliers(sp?) by stephen king where the people are on an airplane and while flying they go through a black hole and land at an airport they think its earth but nobody's there.blink

then they hear these noises up in the forests and the lot of them try to make the airplane go again so they can get out of there. alot of things happen in between like theres this guy thats mental and hears these voices of his dead father.blink i was just thinking about this and noticed it was familiar to lost.embarrasment

WOW THATS SO WEIRD! i just finished reading that book - i actually finished last night!!
irony!! laughing laughing

charmedFairy
messed

i dont remember the hot guys part, and if i cant remember there prolly werentstick out tongue

KillTheLight
cry..okie.. i'm still going to watch it..

sblomie545
yeah i LOVED the book
plus the girl who plays dinah is wendy in finding neverland
idk just thought i'd throw that out there

KillTheLight
i hate reading books then watching the movies..it's just not the same sometimes like i read the Shawshank Redemption around 4/5 times cause i loved it..then i found out there was movie and everyone was saying it was so good..so i watched it..and i just didnt feel it..the way other people did.. and i know it's cause i read the book first.. erm

sblomie545
yeah books are normally better than movies b/c in movies they have to cut back on a lot of important information
but i still like watching movies after reading the book- idk why...

i think the harry potter movies are just as good as the books
however that could also be because jk rowling is right there to tell them when somethings wrong-- you know?? i dont know if im making any sense...but i understand it!

charmedFairy
i love reading HP then watching the movieshappy

Morning_Glory
Ive never read any of the HP books...hope Im not missing anything

KillTheLight
yes you are ...hurry up and read them all before the new one comes out in june..then you can be up to date...and when you watch the movie in November you wont be so clueless as to whats happening and who people are...yes

November is so far way...grrr..and then we have to wait until xmas to see the chronicles of narnia.. in_love tis was my favourite during my childhood...we watched the tv series at school when i was around 5 years old..then i used to go home and watch it as well..we also had to watch watership down at school at that age..we were forced...i think we watched it around four times in total..no expression

Morning_Glory
but Ive seen all the movies though erm do I really need to read the books???

in 8th grade we did a play on the Chronicles of Narnia.. I was a fox erm embarrasment

sblomie545
hmm interesting, a fox

anyway, yes i thought the books were better than the movie

charmedFairy
Its a spoiler so if you dont wanna read then dont, which im sure u will so scroll down.

Lost" (Season finales: 8 p.m. Wednesday and 8 p.m. May 25 -- two hours! -- ABC): Is it cheating to have a three-hour finale spread out over two weeks? Well, there's a lot to answer on "Lost." This series has already killed off one cast member and is likely to see as many as two more die by the end of the second hour on the 25th. The promise is you'll be stunned. Oh, and the Big Bad is back (not the polar bear -- bigger).

ahh wtf ugh two more!!cry

KillTheLight
no mention of them being main characters..im figuring ethan and one liner people...those are the stronger possiblites..i hope they dont kill of the french lady..hurley needs to get laid!! cause the lack of food doesnt seem to be shifting all of that weight..maybe the sex will no expression..

(if they kill of sawyer/jack..i wont be watching lost anymore...it would be too sad..cry)

Morning_Glory
I was just on the phone with a friend .. and he is afraid that LOST will end of like Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks was super good (like Lost) the first season - but when it came to second season - the writers had ran of mysterious and interesting things for the show... and the 2nd season was boring erm

sblomie545
that would suck

sblomie545
if they kill charlie i will hang myself

charmedFairy
they better not kill of my jackcry notjacknotjacknotjacknotjacknotjacknotjacknotjackn
otjacknotjack

Morning_Glory
Jack wont die no

sblomie545
nahh at least not in the first 3 seasons

xLiNdS x 622x
Jack will never die...he better not....that would kill the ratings......and would have no point in the plot

charmedFairy
yes

sblomie545
yes good points linds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.