Naafa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance.

I am not kidding in any way, shape, or form. This is an actual organization that I just learned about.

Uh...comments/opinions?

Dexx
let me guess...it's american stick out tongue
who else would need it...McAmerica

FeceMan
Well, YEAH.

"There is no such thing as an eighteen-inch seat anymore."

(Ouch.)

bilb
Oh hush. Who cares if we are bigger now than 50 years ago? I am not big at all but really get sick of all these fat jokes. Besides, do you really want Santa to go on a diet?

FeceMan
Every first-world country is getting heavier, so don't be too put out.

smoker4
The fatter the better i say!

A4E
ew not for me stick out tongue

Bardock42
Santa can b e fat, I don't think fat has any influence on the health of fictional characters.

A4E
lol of course not, i thnk she was kiddin lol

Bardock42
lol of course she was, i think I was kiddin lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
im putting on some pounds in my old age...
am i entitled to benefits from this organisation?
if so, ill let them know where to mail the check stick out tongue

Napalm
Fat people shouldnt be allowed to wear bathing suits

SlipknoT
This is Just stupid

MC Mike
Silly Fat US Citizens... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just go exercise.

Adam_PoE
A goal of the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance is the inclusion of "height and weight" as a protected category in existing civil rights statutes and the enactment of additional laws as necessary to ensure protection against size discrimination in employment, education, housing, and public accommodations.

The problem is that National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance does not show how fat people are being discriminated against in any of these areas. confused

FeceMan
^ Well, obese people are considered less desirable in the job market even if they have the exact same qualifications as another.

I can see how people have problems overeating, though. I'm not an overeater; I'm an overdrinker. If there is a glass of liquid set in front of me, I will drain the glass and eat the ice (assuming that it isn't urine or something). Just a week ago I kept drinking water until I nearly vomited...sad.

baracustastic
I don't like looking at obese people. They may have physical/mental disorders that result in them being fat, but I don't care. Fatness is minging.........yeeeeeuch.

Arachnoidfreak
I love fat people.

They make great chairs.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I highly doubt only america dabbles in 'fatness'.. the nationality nonsense is tiresome..

in any case.. these fat people are rediculous.. they honestly have no self esteem or energy to go out and live.. once you start to exercise it just becomes ritual.. I suppose they are afraid of that aspect or something

MC Mike
I've been to tens of countries, and none of them have quite as many obese persons as my own home, the US. The "nationality nonsense" of course doesn't make everyone in the US fat, or everyone in other areas of the world thin, but the ratio is quite astounding here.

bilb
Does it really matter at the end of the day? If you dont like to look at fat folks then dont look, or better yet shed yourself of silly prejudices. Is it unhealthy? Probably, but I think its just as likely to die from a car wreck as it is from obesity. I'm not fat but given the choice, I'd rather enjoy my life. The only reason I see for diet & exercise is if your weight bothers YOU and not because anyone else gives you their reasons. I personally am way more concerned with the other end of the spectrum, problems with anorexia & bulimia.

FeceMan
Still, this association is pathetic. No, make that pathetique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.