Did wacko Jacko fiddle with kids?!??!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spooony
Did he???? you decide

furryman
He's got issues from his childhood. He has millions and wants to give these kids a good time. I think he's had an intimate relationship with children but he's not a paedophile.

Filth
I think he did

TX!
i think he didnt or atleast im hoping he didnt

Alpha Centauri
I think if he did touch the kids, it was in a purely innocent way that one child would touch another child during play.

I also think that it's none of my business if he did or not.

-AC

Arsenal
I think he did more then "fiddle" with the kids. I think he played board games with them

SaTsuJiN
I dont think he did.. he's got way too much money and fame to be 'that' bored...

amity75
Regardless of his nocturnal habits, when he finally walks up to the dock to hear his verdict he should be glad that he is no longer black.

WindDancer
I personally don't think he did. But is obvious the parents of those children care more about the money than their own kids. The media should just leave MJ alone.

amity75
So True. Incidentally, my surname is "Sneddon". It's an uncommon surname and it's weird seeing kids on TV holding up banners saying "We hate Sneddon".

Spooony
I beleive that if it was a normal guy say your neighbor that had been "playing with kids" any sense on it even if it is inocent then they would have been put away for paedophilia, i dont think becuase someone is famous they should be treated any different

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing

Jeff-Man
No, Michael Jackson does not play the violin.

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

smoker4
lol especially with baby goats

misha
i dont think he did!
and anyway it's really none of my business!

The Tired Hiker
I think Michael Jackson is trying to look like Johnny Depp. erm

Spooony
Hahahahahahhaha, i wouldn't doubt it

Corran
I think we should just let the courts decide.

The Tired Hiker
Order in the court! I hereby declare Jacko is a Depp rip off! Case closed!

Something like that anyway. erm

ladygrim
laughing EEKKk he looks like a woman

eggmayo
I think he probably did... he had an alarm system in his bedroom to warn when anyone came within 50 metres

lil bitchiness
I agree flirt1

Arsenal
Wow, I'm surprised on how many people are on his side.

Spooony
me to, i think he is going to crash and burn!

Napalm
Im scared to go to neverland

Arsenal
laughing Me too

oompaloompa816
question... if jacky USED to be black,and, since apparently black men have huge penises, and since he's white now, i wonder how that works. did he keep his black manhood? what do you think?

Spooony
Well he never had a "man hood" he is a women, so i guess no

oompaloompa816
hmmm...you have a point there.

Spooony
wow you have made all of your posts on my thread, im touched! (not in a jacko way)

Clovie
i don't know. erm

Frosty Beverage
oh, i understand. can't afford it?

I got free tickets.

(that's a joke, idiot.) big grin

Spooony
Free tickets... Me want.... i love jacko....... well loved..... hard.... twice....... in the ear

dragonpisces272
wow another wacko jacko thread! also am surprised how many people are on his side.

Raz
Please use this thread for all Jackson talk: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t329263.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.