Attention all Rollers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
nonsensical I know but hey!

if your a smoker and you can roll, how did you learn, what did you learn with and what was the first thing you rolled?

a1hsauce
you mean like high rollers in poker? blink

Lara
no. smokers, cigarettes.

a1hsauce
i dont smoke that stuff confused embarrasment

anybody see that whitney houston interview where she said "Crack is Whack" lol u could totally see she was strung out during the interview laughing out loud

Lara
I didnt see it but I did hear about that from my mum. I swear shes a TV motor head! thats all she does most days besides the house work, sit in front of the TV watching daytime crud that scrambles her brains some of the usless crap she comes out with! djee now I know where I get my storage system for usless facts from laughing out loud

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i learned from my friends at school... im not the greatest at it but some people iknow can do it pretty fast

Lara
thats usually. I used to stone alot and that show I learnt but I gave up that crap five years ago right before the GCSE exams. laughing out loud

a1hsauce
wats the GCSE

Lara
they are the major exams we have here in the UK. we have to take them just before we leave high school to go to college or work at 16.

a1hsauce
oh ur in britain, nice, are the tests hard

Lara
not for the academically unchallenged. I was a bright student. embarrasment

a1hsauce
lol smart ass

furryman
I was stoned in quite a few of my GCSEs and passedgeek

smoker4
My father taught me how to roll and distribute the resin in the tobacco, what a guy!

Thanx pops blink

Lara
you have a very liberated old man then big grin

a1: I try! smartassbig grin

smoker4
Lol a very stoned old man, once a hippy always a hippy happy

Lara
ah..................that explains alot laughing out loud

smoker4
laughing smokin' smokin'

a1hsauce
peace love and other stuff maaaannnn

smoker4
Dad? that you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
laughing out loud LMAO rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.