Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greyboy
anyone play this demo yet? been havin fun with it, but only played it a few times so far...will play more soon. any of you dl/play it yet?

cool

greyboy
my apologies for the ambiguity. i meant roller coaster tycoon 3 btw...heheh.

edwinian
yeah. its pretty sweet for sure. i like the updated 3d graphics. i my mind this is everything that RCT2 should have been....its cool that you can see all the rides in the demo too..just wish more were available.

greyboy
well yea, but thats the fun of the demo IMO....just the anticipation i guess, i dunno. in any case...should be fun and i'll def look forward to it. long live the coaster cam btw.

FlappingMangera
demo is pretty sweet, when does the full thing come out?

dark1365
I saw ONE screenshot, that was enough to make me go, "Whooooaa." What a drastic graphical change from the first one.

FlappingMangera
yeah, the 3-d is pretty sick. just from having played the demo its a pretty serious step up from the last rct

greyboy
games out for all the peeps who preordered...anyone get it?? i should be gettin it this weekend...

smile woohoo....

steptreks
whats the link please?

Agent Elrond
I take it that the graphics are nothing like RCT 1 and 2. That's good. If I have the extra bucks, I'll buy it, but I'm not in any rush to get it. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume it's mostly like the first two games with some added features

Walfredo
Demo is here:

http://www.atari.com/us/games/rollercoaster_tycoon_3/pc

The demo is a ton of fun. The game is actually out right now...

greyboy
yeah games out....i should have it shortly. any reviews yet from anyone that has it?? the demo is pretty fun, and only revealed a real small portion of the game. look forward to seeing what else its got in store.

Walfredo
No love whatsoever for RCT3? Weak...guess I will have to blaze the trail for you all. Hmm...money...

furryman
best PC game ever or what? eek!

dave123
merged stick out tongue bad furry!

furryman
qmud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.