safety Dave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
All MSN users..... if you get a link similar to this one:

http://members.home.nl/123l/handcuffs.pif

don't click it mad

if someone on MSN randomly sends you a .pif it basically take over your MSN.... trust me, it's annoying stick out tongue

ON the plus side, you do get a nice picture of some chick in handcuffs over her breasts.... which is always good wink

Furious Angel
thank you, irene stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
New virus: Don't get yourself handcuffed!
New virus: Don't get yourself handcuffed!
dwergs says:

Watch out for instant messages -even when they come from good friends and family- which look like this:

"OMFG! http:///handcuffs.pif"

OMFG can be similar words, like LOL, LMAO, SO COOL or ROFL. This is a new worm, probably a Bropia variant, spreading around MSN Messenger disguised as a hyperlink to a file called handcuffs.pif (which is hosted on random domains, like for instance members.chello.nl/g.geurts). When you click the link and thus activate the download of this file, a jpg of a handcuffed girl will be extracted (which some of you didn't seem to mind) and in the background a similar message will be sent to online MSN Messenger contacts. Don't help this worm propagate... don't click links to .pif files!

MC Mike
Well a lot of people sent it to me. stick out tongue

But I'm virus scanning now and once MSN works I'll tell everyone ASAP.

dave123
Mike, CTRL ALT DEL, then remove the cuff program, then go back on MSN stick out tongue

MC Mike
Hm, the VriusScan found a Dialer...

"XXXSEXPOR---" Wonder where I could've gotten that from. angel_not

silver_tears
Anytime Va happy

furryman
droolio mwahaha sleep has its good sides

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
OMFG can be similar words, like LOL, LMAO, SO COOL or ROFL. This is a new worm, probably a Bropia variant, spreading around MSN Messenger disguised as a hyperlink to a file called handcuffs.pif (which is hosted on random domains, like for instance members.chello.nl/g.geurts). When you click the link and thus activate the download of this file, a jpg of a handcuffed girl will be extracted (which some of you didn't seem to mind) and in the background a similar message will be sent to online MSN Messenge

The Tired Hiker
You said things I will never understand. blink

The Tired Hiker
I appologize for my lack of smoothly making a post. You'd think I had figured it out by now. erm

TTH

Clovie
huh

Korri
Ill watch out then..

smoker4
thanx, handcuffs and breasts yum yum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.