WHY is he/she your favorite???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambitindaflesh
I think it would be awsome if everyone stated WHY their favorite characters are their favorites, I think in most cases there will be similarities between yourself and your favorites so state those as well, lets have at it, shall we?

pr1983
i know there is another thread about this somewhere... but hey, why not...

Cyclops:

Well first of all i identify with him the most. he's not popular and doesnt try to be, he just gets on with it and does things how he likes. and as leader of the x-men, when it comes down to it, he'd be the one to decide who lives or dies, he makes the tough decisions, and has the conviction to carry them through. That takes more balls than people realise. The guy has been through hell also, with jean continually dying, sending his son to the future just so he wouldnt die. It takes character to keep doing what he does day in day out. and i admire that. wolverine'd get everyone else killed if he tried to do cyclops' job.

gambitindaflesh
That's for sure, I was hoping to hear from you. There's so many forums that it takes forever to find something. I could tell those things about you and it says a lot, Cyclops is a very responsible and committed guy and wants to perfect everything and that is awsome, but he needs to just lighten up a little, but I can understand how that can be hard when there is so much relying on you and things can go to hell at any moment. I obviously love Gambit most, Wolverine is my second, I guess Gambit because he is so loyal and good, his powers kick ass and he is charming and bright, I also love that he was wrong and now he is trying to do the best he can. I like Wolverine because he is so animal like, I love the smell thing, the high tolerence for pain, the adrenalin, he's funny too, fierce. I respect and admire Gambit, and if he were real I would enjoy Wolverine's company very much.

pr1983
problem with cyclops is his fear that if he loses control he could hurt someone he loved... thats why he's so wound up... he could kill any x-man if he opened his eyes (besides maybe iceman) without his visor...

ayjay
i dun think he could kill wolverine?

stormfront13
do you guys like storm- she's my favorite character of all time, nocturne is second

pr1983
cyclops at full power could kill wolverine...

cyclops' strongest blast is unbelievably powerful...

stormfront13
yeah cyke can level mountains, so i'm sure he could reallt hurt wolvie

gambitindaflesh
That would be tough to control I always thought, I also always wondered why his head didn't explode or his eyelids melt. Yes, Storm is awsome probably they third favorite, I like her. So, WHY do you like her? that's the question. Oh, pr1983 did you see that awsome Cyclops cartoon? #4?

pr1983
no i didnt gambit... ill go look...

theres no heat in his blasts... they're pure force... thats why he doesnt melt...

stormfront13
I like her because of her powers and personality. She can cause sause total destruction but also give life. She is known for her beauty and her maternal instinct. All the x-men love and respect her. I also like her becasuse nothing has ever been handed to her she has had to work really hard to earn everything she has. she is such a complex character and I think people can truly relate to her because everytime wolverine gets rejected be jean he goes to storm to talk to and it must be hard for storm cause inside she has feelings for him but he can't stop talkin about jean. Also she lost her parents at such a young age. Another thing is storm has weaknesses and she will admit that. I know I have no life LOL

pr1983
i never believed storm seriously had deep feelings for logan...

stormfront13
yeah in one of the comics not sure which number she told nightcrawler that she did.

gambitindaflesh
Uh, talk about a serious headache! See, this is cool, what better to learn about the true nature of the characters than by those who love them most? Storm is sweet and loving, I didn't realize she had such a thing for Wolvie, see how bad I am? I only know Gambit's life, there are so many characters. Storm has a lot of love and trust for Gambit and that should say a lot, she never doubts him. Yes, please see the hilarious cartoon!!!

stormfront13
yeah i know anything about storm and a lot of characters bit I know storm the best out of anyone.

gambitindaflesh
She told Nightcrawler? uh. and Logan told Storm? uh. for God sakes.

ayjay
speaking of nightcrawler....he's definetly up there in my fav's....the fact that his appearances make him somewhat of an outcast allow for the readers to show how the people around him respond to his personality and character....i mean nighty's had a few chicks after him throughout the years...and he's a BLUE elf demon looking guy....that says alot about his personlaity...plus....i enjoy characters who utilise agility rather than pure force....and...u gotta love the tail...chiks dig the tail ryt?
he's also got a great sense of humour and a strong spiritual side which makes gives the character more depth...oh, and its just funny when he says random german stuff

Paola
I love Psylocke 'cause she has purple hair big grin

bag

stormfront13
ha ha nothin gets past you paola

gambitindaflesh
Yes, she is quite beautiful and her clothes matches her hair!

pr1983
i like her cause she's so damn hot, can kick ass and is actually intelligent...

Rave X
I knew theres no heat in his blasts, but whatever it is, tecnically he wouldnt be able to close his eyes and his glasses would be blown of his nose. Explain!

Mainstream
it' "blow his nose off" if he was looking at it when he sneezed..I heard that somewhere.

pr1983
he's immune to his own power, like he is to havoks...

say if he shot a mirror and the blast bounced back, and hit him, his body would just absorb the energy... it wouldnt hurt him one bit...

Mainstream
you mean Scotts optic blast can't hurt him?

pr1983
exactly... it affects him like it affects havok... absolutely no affect...

Mainstream
cool...are all energy based mutants powers like this against themselves?

Rave X
but that still wont explain why his glasses never gets blown of

pr1983
its the ruby quartz, they absorb the enrgy rather than block it... eventually the energy dissipates...

pr1983
not sure, but i dont think so...

Mainstream
then what makes the summers boys so special then?

pr1983
no idea...

Mainstream
hmmm..maybe a secondary mutantion...bad writing maybe?

pr1983
writing more than anything...

Alpha Centauri
Colossus: He's kinda cool.

Psylocke: Coz she's Psylocke.

-AC

gambitindaflesh
but you have to state WHY, that's the big question.

gambitindaflesh
You too Mainstream, don't think you can come in here without sharing, it's the almighty question at hand.

munkiesarus
As my CT will tell you...

EMMA FROST!

Yes, she's the perfect woman: rich, intelligent, and the "best body money can buy!" How ANY man can resist her beats me...

With the diamond skin (which makes her IMPERVIOUS to Cyclops' blasts) and telepathy, Emma's got to be one of the most powerful mutants out there. She's a real b!tch! And she's cool about it, too...She's not into a Pheonix-ish PSYCHIC BLAST YOU TO PURGATORY!!! kinda approach, but more of a "I'm going to amplify your sense by a gaziilion, so when I punch you, it'll go WHAMMY!" Except, in an elitist attitude.

But, how can you blame her? She IS the perfect gal...no heart, though...or you would think! At least ONE out of 10 students that go under her care die...rumours have it she's jinxed! At one point, she lost all 15 or so students, and in another, at least 10...poor, poor, Emma. And when Jean comes back, Emma will be distressed....

I just CAN'T get enough of her! I mean, honestly, WHAT would Astonishing X-Men BE without Emma and Kitty bickering? A good book, sure, but not an ASTONISHING book!

Emma Frost Fans, unite!

pr1983
i dont think so... resistant to a certain extent... but not impervious...

perfect is a matter of opinion stick out tongue

munkiesarus
Lol, fine, RESISTANT to a certain extent...long enough for them to get close, though.

From Phoenix Endsong #2.

Hah! Take that!

big grin

Argh. I can't "post links" until I am more well known.

laurel lebeau
don't mind me cutting in ... gambit is the coolest of all time. in my opinion, that is. there are others that are great, no doubt ... but remy holds #1 spot for me. i like gambit the best because of who he is, full out. where he comes from, his past, his flaws as much as his greatnesses. i cant lie, i am biased by his home (sweet home n'awlins) his name (ive always favored 'remy', 'lebeau' as well, for more obvious reasons, and 'gambit' is cool too), and his gorgeousness. (is that a word?). anyhow, does anyone else really like gambit? other than the blaringly obvious ... gambitindafesh ... anyone else? just curious ... ugh - dinner calls - must make disgusting seafood gumbo for mom's yucky party - (eeewww i hate seafood) - so, later.
fish
mama me

munkiesarus
Im sick of Gambit for the fact that EVERYONE loves him.

No offense, he's cool and all, but he's way overrated.

Just like Wolvie...he's in EVERY fricken title out there!

And I was wonderin...is it REEMEE or REMEE, because Rogue called him REMEE in X-Men Legends...

gambitindaflesh
Emma Frost and Dark Pheonix were in last night's episode of the Fox X Men cartoon. You must like Courtney Love to like her, well, I don't think Courtney is in any way pretty, but the personality sounds similar. Yes, I am an obvious Gambit fan, I love seafood and there appears to be a whole swarm of Gambit lovers, I think more than you would think. Some people hate him though, can't figure out why... why?

munkiesarus
Why do I have to like Courtney Love?!? I just love Morrison's and Whedon's Emma...smile

Lord Tessai
Growing up my favorites were Cable and Colossus and Shaterstar. Cable because he didn't seem to have any amazing power and he still kicked but and Colossus because he was huge and steel and couldn't be hurt. Shaterstar because samurais are cool.
But if I could have any mutation it would be wolverines because I'm always getting hurt and it would be cool to heal fast and live forever. What the f**k? bunny

gambitindaflesh
Oh, I guess you don't then. I just think that Courtney has a lot of those personality traits.

stormfront13
I really like emma too. Her powers are cool and I like the way she always has a remark to make about someone.

ayjay
hehe...dat's why i like her too!!

PS. wo0o...new sig for paola!! niiiice

PPS. psylocke is da bestest x-men chick

Rave X
Jups, Psylocke is my fav to. She kicks ass, she's smart, beauty full, a bit of a tease but uses it not the wrong way, she's got great powers.
She's just cool cool
My other favs are Wolverine and Gambit (how surprising). Though Wolverine was much cooler in the beginning than he is now.
And Remy because he's.. Remy cool

gambitindaflesh
Yeah, Remee, they are only so popular because they kick butt, just like German Shephards, Rotties, pits, dobes, they are popular because they are really exceptional, however if there is too many and are bred and owned recklessly than they sometimes are not what they should be. Sorry, I work with dogs, so, it is similar though. There are reasons that a certain character is desired and it goes for comics too, but some people prefer the less popular, briard or whatever for whatever reason. There are lots of reasons why Gambit and Wolverine are very much loved, but making a ton of movies that take away from the quality of the characters will make things bad for everyone, but I think they did an awsome job with the movie Wolverine and I pray that a movie Gambit would be created with the same care, which is likely considering he is so distinguished and popular.

laurel lebeau
i agree with you on that. some of the things people do just ruin a perfectly good character. if you cant do well with what you have on hand, for petes sake, dont do it. if you have to make small amends, thats fine. wolverine was a more people-person nice guy in the movies, but he was still true to character. if they ruin remy, ill scream. and if my friends are to believe, i have a scream siryn and banshee would envy. but no worries. the rest was handled well. they were not forced to dilute and change the other characters. im sure they will treat this character with as much love and care to detail as the rest. i hope!

pr1983
they ruined cyclops... i pray they don't do that to anyone else...

Fionnula
Gambit love, Storm and Rogue Happy Dance

also kind of like Wolverine and Phoenix IV, and Psylocke, Chamber, Bishop, Polaris and Angel

raventears
Storm.

Come on ... She can fly and play around with the weather. If I had that power, I'd so abuse it. wink

She's serene, beautiful, intelligent, poised, and strong. What more can I say?

ayjay
hahahaha..omg..they fully did!!...like.,..he LOOKS like cyclops...bit young though....but maaayn!!....he was such a...a...a....pansy! >__<...kool specs though

pr1983
the specs, visor and optic blast effect where the only things i liked...

Fionnula
i totally with you on the Strom thing she is one of the best big grin

stormfront13
raventears and fionnula you guys have the right idea~!!

gambitindaflesh
Yup, movie Cyclops, total baby. Boo, hoo, that sick scene where he is crying to Jean, what poor acting!!! Poor Storm and Rogue, I hope they are okay in the next movie, boo hoo, poor X Men, they better cling to Jean, Xavier and Wolverine for dear life!!! Ahck! I mean, I really do enjoy the movies but if those were my first favorites then I might be pretty angry, Gambit wasn't even in it so, that may actually be less painful than a wimpy, sad, puny, Gambit. Okay, I think I feel better now!

laurel lebeau
id so rather have no gambit than have them do to him what they did to cyclops. enough said. im already infamous for going on and on, but if they make him some weeniehead loser with no life, i will ... (steam gushing out of ears) ... yes. i will be very upset. (squeezes computer mouse to death).

stormfront13
ha ha laurel ur funny

laurel lebeau
why thank you. i try to be. i usually fail. at least one person appreciates the effort. and the funniest part is - i mean it. i will - grrrrrrr ... (snarls) ... (still snarling) ... anyway. they'd better not. oooh boy, they'd better not. or theyll have one ticked off midget cajun trying to - ooooh boy. grrrrr. yes. anyway. grrrrr. grrr-rrrr-rrrr-rrrr-r. exactly my point. no wimpy gambit. nonono. no. anyway. 'nuff said. yes. that.

furiouspissed

Neptune
Gambit's my favourite character because of his personality. He is always calm and relaxed. I like that he has a dark past and is trying to make up for it. He's a bad boy and a ladies man. He can charm anyones pants off yet at the same time he's a real loner. I like how cocky and sneaky he is. He always has a trick up his sleeve (i guess that's why they call him Gambit). Plus his powers are to cool. Him being a thief and a member of a crime family is just the icing on the cake for me.

gambitindaflesh
well said...

Mana4X2
Hmmmm... why do I like Gambit the best? *Thinks hard* Ah, those eyes. That's what gets me. Red-on-black eyes in a handsome, rougish face. Aaaaah! He's just so gorgeous!

And I do so agree with you in so many ways, Neptune. I love he has a heart, yet adore the fact he chooses to face the world alone. Makes me want to give him one huge hug! laughing out loud

He's just so appealing in so many ways it's hard to put my finger on exactly why I love him.

Cheers,
Mana

Napalm
Logan: He's and outsider nobody know much about his pas not even him. He Has a real bad temper and can give any of the x-men a run for his money

laurel lebeau
hey mana and neptune you are both great for liking gambit. you are both well-spoken, too. mana. i have to say i love your avatar. cant think of where i saw that picture before, though ... just kidding. (see my avatar if you don't get the joke) i have to go, homework calls, but i just wanted to say y'all rock. so do all the oldies. i still luv ya, gambitindaflesh. i hope to hear from y'all soon! cy'all l8er!

Lomonduil
my favorite is gambit because i dig his staff

gambitindaflesh
Aww, I love you to Laurel! love

ayjay
wow...lots of ppl love gambit..therefore...he MUST be kool wink

laurel lebeau
heck yes. gambit is the very coolest of all. at least, so thinks me. i love him. he is the best. and yes, i like his staff. (omigod, remy would murder me and cook me into my own gumbo if he heard me say that). gambit is most definitely cool. like me. i think that wasn't terribly funny. sorry. all of y'all rock. anyone who likes gambit, i like. lets all be friends and love gambit! heck yes! just havin' fun. anyway. i will talk to y'all l8er. cya!

gambitindaflesh
laughing Aw, man, love the gumbo jokes!

Mana4X2
Awwww! Laurel, you are so sweet. Thanks for the compliments. All Remy fans rock, especially Laurel! Gambit 4EVA & EVA! And yes, my avatar, as well as yours, is definitely awesome! big grin

Mana

radioboy121
Multiple Man overall is my favorite. He's not the strongest character in the whole MU, but he has so much versatility in his powers, he's potentially able to be a master martial artist, a genius inventor/scientist (he does have some experience when working for Moira), a sorcerer, doctor, etc. by sending his dupes to different places to learn (i.e. I think he actually sent one to be a Buddhist).

Neptune
I didn't know Gambit had so many fans..... group hug you guys! big grin

wuTa
me neither....gambit is my favorite x-men and i would say why..but why bother, everyone is already tripping over his balls

stormfront13
I think storm is the best- she seems like he mother of the x-men

Neptune
wuta your avatar's to cool......

wuTa
thanks cool....your screenname is just as cool

pr1983
laughing

LLG
I'm not sure what character in the x-men is close to my personality. My two favorites are Jean-Grey, and Storm. They're my favorites because of their abilities and powers.

LISA-J
embarrasment

LISA-J
embarrasment sorry

LISA-J
Rogue's my favourite-she can be tragic cause of her powers and it just makes you feel for her.And the rest of the time she kicks ass,she's sassy and isn't bitter like some of the more extremely powered mutants.Plus you have to love her and gambit's love it's the best relationship in the marvel universe.

LISA-J
embarrasment oops sorry again.

LISA-J
embarrasment soory for the third time

LISA-J
embarrasment What can I say it's getting annoying I know.

LISA-J
roll eyes (sarcastic) Last time I promise. confused

LISA-J
embarrasment I am about to kill my computer it keeps reprinting my message for some reason,so just ignore all above posts.,except the rogue one.sad

Koto K
Favorites are Wolverine, Psylocke and Bishop. Wolverine because he's Canadian, Psylocke because she's a ninja and Bishop cuz he uses a big freakin gun. Nuff said.

stellarX
Psylocke's always been my favorite...since the '91 winter giant sized issue. She just kept getting better from there.

Capt_Fantastic
Magneto is my favorite. I think it's because he and I see things in the same way. He is basically a pessamist that doesn't have much faith in those around him or in the world. The only people he trusts are those who have gone that extra mile to prove their worth to him. If I had his powers, I think he and I would go about things the same way. He doesn't always operate from the smartest and most logical perspective, but he acts on his feelings in the most intelligent manner possible. I am much the same way. I have always identified with both his motivation and his objective. I'm different, and so is he. He thinks his difference is an advantqage...and so do I.

hoorayforpeepee
gambit, as cliche as it is.

it all started when i was like six, watching the x-men cartoon on saturday mornings. and gambit was just really cool. and to this day, gambit is really, really cool.

laurel lebeau
never does gambit being the best become cliched. he is. at least, never to me and all the other fangirls and -boys out there. being that i am from new orleans and gambit looks a lot like my boy remy, 'cept remy is a boudreaux, not a lebeau, and has curly hair ... the point being, gambit is hot, and comes from the best place in the world. and he has great powers, theives rock (i admit it - closet klepto comin' out), and he is the best because because. so there. (grinning). ha. but everyone else rocks, too. teehee. luv y'all. cy'all l8er!

Mana4X2
That's my girl! GAMBIT 4EVA! love

laurel lebeau
o yeah ... this is the one i wanted to reply to y'all ... kay. in response to this -
Originally posted by gambitindaflesh
laughing Aw, man, love the gumbo jokes!
i grin widely and say, haha. i love to make 'em!

and then to this -
Originally posted by Mana4X2
Awwww! Laurel, you are so sweet. Thanks for the compliments. All Remy fans rock, especially Laurel! Gambit 4EVA & EVA! And yes, my avatar, as well as yours, is definitely awesome! big grin

Mana
you rock for loving gambit, and you rock for sayin' i rock. yay! gambit forever! yippie! i'm sweet? wow! that's awesome!

and at last -
Originally posted by Neptune
I didn't know Gambit had so many fans..... group hug you guys! big grin
you rock. we all do. to all the gambit fans in the world - y'all all rock. every one of you. y'all are all mes amis. *sniff* i love all y'all. y'all all rock. i already said that. to imitate gambit, dis just be ... dis just be de most won'erful group o' amis in de universe! i mean, laurel interrupts, before being cut off, mon dieu, chere, y'see dat dese be de best people in de world? yes, i do. thanks for that, love. welcome, chere. yeah. 'xactly. can y'all tell im off my rocker? just playin'! bye for now! l8er from the crazy cajun! and mana, you rock, too!

blaise
My favorite is jean!!!! HOw can u not like her shes saved the world so many times, and shes hot...smart.....and has a temper. Shes also sacrificed herself more than enough times. and dont' tell me that none of u guys cry ed when she died in the phoenix saga... stick out tongue winkJEAN JEAN TeLLIN the phoenix that they are one

Britrogue
I admit, I cried the first time I saw the Phoenix saga. sad
My favourite is...............surprise, surprise............Rogue.
I was initially introduced to the X-Men via the 90's animated series 11 years ago, when I used the artwork as a base for my GCSE Art project. I found Rogue the easiest to draw and began to study her. After a while, I became fascinated with her.
I think she's a character that everyone can relate to, we've all been lonely and isolated at times, and she's the embodiment of that because of her powers. I also really like her fiery personality, and the white streak in her hair is the coolest hairstyle ever!

pr1983
Originally posted by blaise
HOw can u not like her

where do i start... stick out tongue

ayjay
i gotz TWO favourites...one is my man, NIGHTCRAWLER! aka Kurt Wagner aka the KOol Fuzzy Duude! Firstly, he dun rely on his strength and brute force, he's agile ..that's just kool. He physically differnt from 'normal' people, but has learnt to deal with it, so that's kool....he has a faith that has sometimes wavered but is strong nonetheless...AND he can still make wisecracks....he LOOKS kool, and it's a ironic conterast that he looks like a demon, but is an ordained priest (dun cha just luv it!) and uhh....yes, i guess i can relate to him alot, i think he's my 'good' side
my OTHER fav i guess isn;t really an x-man, but i think he's dealt with them enough to be in the class ^__^...DEADPOOL! Wo0o0o! he's my 'evil' side. The wisecracking, totally immature, no conscience, merc with a mouth. He's clearly the FUNNIEST marvel character ever, and is probably on the opposite end of the scale to Nightcrawler....*sigh..he just so damn funny..

long pig
My favorite is Wolverine.....but not this guy running around in the wolvie suit now a days, nah, the old version, with the inner demons, the fallen samuri with a sometimes golden sometimes conflicted heart.

The guy who told Colossus he'd kill him if he hurt kitty, the guy who refused to give up. Not the kill happy wolverine, but the one who said he only unsheathes his blades when someone pulls a gun.

The short fellow, who wasn't too strong, or smart or good looking....just tough, experienced and determined.
He has these violent urges that dwell inside that he constantly has to will away, and if he allows the animal inside to come out, someone close to him usually ends up hurt. He can't let anyone too close, couldn't if he tried, because he doesn't know or trust himself with the privledge.

Ack, I miss that old wolverine! embarrasment

Rave X
Originally posted by long pig
My favorite is Wolverine.....but not this guy running around in the wolvie suit now a days, nah, the old version, with the inner demons, the fallen samuri with a sometimes golden sometimes conflicted heart.

The guy who told Colossus he'd kill him if he hurt kitty, the guy who refused to give up. Not the kill happy wolverine, but the one who said he only unsheathes his blades when someone pulls a gun.

The short fellow, who wasn't too strong, or smart or good looking....just tough, experienced and determined.
He has these violent urges that dwell inside that he constantly has to will away, and if he allows the animal inside to come out, someone close to him usually ends up hurt. He can't let anyone too close, couldn't if he tried, because he doesn't know or trust himself with the privledge.

Ack, I miss that old wolverine! embarrasment

*amen*

ayjay
indeed....R.I.P

laurel lebeau
laurel coming through. torch in hand, i have come to say SOMETHING in the hope that the spark of a new entry will fan into a flame of conversation. i'm really far too unhappy from the move to say much, but gambit is my favorite for many small reasons, and right now, because he reminds me of my true home. a thief like me living la vida loca in new orleans is always close to my heart. honestly, i really do like his powers. but actually, rogue and jean grey are my favorites in that respect. jean is also cool for her red hair (woot for redheads), and i like how rogue's mutt-southern accent seems a mirror of my own, well, minus the cajun influence on mine. so i guess those three are my favorites, and that's about why. bye, sez laurel.

megaroguefan
i love rogue becouse she is beautiful,uniqe,strong,hot...........
just like me stick out tongue

hunter_blake05
its ROGUE... her hair was perfect

Safeguard
Elixir is my favorite because of his golden skin. I know other comic characters have that trait, but he pulls it off so well. But I don't like the way Marvel has handled him recently, being all cryptic and dark. It doesn't fit him at all.

Phyre Of Desyre
My favorite is Selene/ Black Queen

Because!

POWERS:

Psychic Vampirism: Ability to steal one's soul to keep herself young.
Matter Control: Has Control over any inanimate objects.
Telepathy: Ability to read minds and project thoughts.
Immortality: Because of her Psychic Vampirism abilities Selene can never die.
Telekinesis: Ability to move things with her mind.
Gravity defiance: From the recent slaughter of Externals Selene has gotten the ability to fly.
Teleportation: Selene can teleport all over the world in but a thought.
Invulnerability: Because of her Telepathy and Telekinesis Selene has a shield that protects her from Mental and Physical attacks.
Superhuman strength: Selene retains superhuman strength, which was probably gained from the Externals.
Super speed: Selene has Supers peed which she doesn't use often because of her Teleportation.
Black Magic: Powers of spells and incantations. Though this drains her life force quicker if she is forced to use her magic.
Shadow Manipulation: Selene has been showed to have full control of Shadows and is able to blend into them to travel undetected. It is an ability she doesn't use often.

If i could do all that i would abuse it to it's full Potencial

starlock
Xman-Nate Grey

When telekinetic's and telepathy were defined...it was by him and thats just a portion of the skills he had with psionics, when the xmen no longer felt like they were hated and alone in the world to me and no longer feared by humans,Nate was the one i identified with...a true loner from another reality who bore witness to atrocities and his world crushed under the heel of Apocalypse..destined to burn himself out with all the power he held..not knowing who he could trust, badly needing someone to help him fit in in this world, he pushed himself to the edge of death numerous times to make the world safe...even from himself....and he made the ultimate sacrifice in the end

peejayd
* Cyclops... ironically, even he's a mutant, IMO he's the most "human"... he makes mistakes, he had marital problems... you know what i mean... but when everything is down the line, he emerges to be the best and topples every catastrophe with his unparalleled leadership... smile

BlackZero30x
Gambit.....hes got a lucky streak a mile long...but other then that idk his whole not having a great life growing up on the streets i mean kinda speaks to me...i wasn't quite that bad but almost no money and hes just got this cool charisma i like.

BADGALcharlie26
She my fave she da first x-men and the most powerful too.

steverules
I will get called a fanboy for this but I'd say wolverine, cause of his claws and healing factor and the way he just has a kick ass attitude

socool8520
Originally posted by gambitindaflesh
That would be tough to control I always thought, I also always wondered why his head didn't explode or his eyelids melt. Yes, Storm is awsome probably they third favorite, I like her. So, WHY do you like her? that's the question. Oh, pr1983 did you see that awsome Cyclops cartoon? #4?

His skin, even his eyelids have some kind of protection from his blasts or something.

socool8520
I like Wolverine because of his hardcore attitude. He's not afraid to tussle with anyone, even before he could heal from anything. He also has a great sense of honor as well. Not to mention he's one of the best MA's there is, he's intelligent, the list just keeps going. His powers are awesome too.

socool8520
Originally posted by Mainstream
hmmm..maybe a secondary mutantion...bad writing maybe?

I think in the bios it says that Scott's skin and eyelids are made with a protective layering for his blasts seeing as how he is a channel for all that stored other-dimensional energy.

hunter_blake05
rogue; she was my favorite character. i like her white streak ang absorbing power. our similarities is we dont want people to be with us. for her case, she can kill if she bond with other. unless she wear gloves.

megaroguefan
Originally posted by hunter_blake05
rogue; she was my favorite character. i like her white streak ang absorbing power. our similarities is we dont want people to be with us. for her case, she can kill if she bond with other. unless she wear gloves.
another rogue fan ...yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.