HULK & JUGGERNAUT vs DOOMSDAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
HULK & JUGGERNAUT vs DOOMSDAY

could those two powerhouses take down DC's bad boy working together?

kgkg
ya each of them have a good chance agains doomsday together for so

Swanky-Tuna
One of them can hold Doomsday down while the other pummels him.

long pig
whats the rules? hulk nor dooms is gonna hurt jugs so if they fight each other jugs takes out the last one alive...who is probably tired.

Ironman
your kidding right, hulk could take dooms day alone so could juggy

Swanky-Tuna
It's Hulk & Juggernaut against Doomsday.

theflyxx
The Hulk could take on Doomsday all by himself.

Teamed up with the Juggernaut, they'd slaughter Doomsday.

long pig
heh i read the fight wrong....my reedin aint two guud

Never
Have you all forgotten that Doomsday cannot be defeated the same way twice?

Superman did it with pure physical strength, so...how will Juggernaut or Hulk defeat him?

In addition, he's fast. Superman said he was a blur when he fought him.

And he's plenty strong enough...not to mention his bony protrusions are poisonous.

So how do they defeat him again?

kgkg
twice who said he need to be defeated twice. Remeber that many character in comics are imortal but still can be deafeated.

Jugs and Hulk will take this not as easy as people think cuz doomsday is one bad mofo

demigawd
Doomsday takes them both. No sweat. People here vastly underrate Doomsday. Doomsday is NOT a DC version of Hulk. He's A LOT faster than Hulk, and just as strong, if not stronger. I'd put Doomsday more on par with WarHulk.

Never
I'll put it differently. Superman defeated Doomsday physically already. Therefore, NO ONE can beat him AGAIN with a purely physical approach.

So, since Juggernaut and Hulk only beat opponents with their fists...how will they defeat Doomsday?

Mainstream
thay dont'. Doomsday can never and I mean never be beat the same way twice...kinda makes him very powerful

kgkg
no one can beat him the same way or no one can kill him the same way there is a big difference?

if no one can beat him same way then he will be the mostpower being in the universe why , cause how many ways are there to kill someone.

Phyical , beams(magical) you get the picture after like 10-20 beat he will be invincible.

can someone check if he can't be beat same way or be killed same way?

Mainstream
nope...once you "kill him" one way ...you can't "kill him" that way again.

kgkg
but he can still be beat the same way rite.

here is an example:

say galactus fires a powerful cosmic energy strong enough to distory a planet at him, he will be K.o rite?
mebee not dead but that's still a win

you don't need to kill him to get a win.

you know what am saying

Linkalicious
Doomsday wins.

Though I don't think the poisonous bone protrusions are going to matter any considering Hulk's regenerative abilities and the mystical protection Juggernaut has...

Mainstream
I got ya...yeah if he's knocked down...trapped or something to that effect I count it as a win.

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut will use magic to shrink Doomsday to the size of an atom then.

Never
No. As far as him being the most powerful being in the universe, not really. You do not necessarily have to "beat" someone to defeat them. There is always battlefield removal (The Shaggy Man is unbeatable, which is why the JLA maneuvered him onto a matter transmission unit...and ported him out into space onto a distant asteroid).

Still looking for a bio. How did Superman defeat him the second time? LoL, he trapped him at the end of time. Literally.

Ah. Here is one that sums up his ability:

"Because of his creation by repeated cloning and forced evolution, he never dies. His body goes into a death-like coma, in which he evolves further to the point that the previous opponent is no longer physically/mentally able to ever defeat him again."

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/startreking/doomsday.html

Link, **supposedly** the bony protrusions are poisonous to the extent that even Hulk's regenerative abilities would not be strong enough. Supposedly.

Re: Juggernaut using magic to shrink Doomsday? Wait...let me search...there's got to be a LoL somewhere around here...L! Wait...Lo! Hold on...

Eh.

Vegetto
(Because of his creation by repeated cloning and forced evolution, he never dies. His body goes into a death-like coma, in which he evolves further to the point that the previous opponent is no longer physically/mentally able to ever defeat him again.)

I interperet that to mean if Doomsday's defense is say lvl 5 and I hit him with like a lvl 7 hit, he'll come back evolved to where 7 can't kill him anymore. There are still other higher numbers that could "kill" him IMO, but that's not saying that Juggy and Hulk can reach those numbers. If they can reach them then he'll be temporarily "killed" and I count that as a win.

Also Juggy is magicqal/mystical powers sould affect the other kryptonian, so mabye they would work on DDay...

Never
No, that's wrong.

If you beat him with a Level 7 punch, nothing will beat him again: not a Level 1, 10, 100, or eleventy bazillion. You might knock him to Pluto, but he'd be alive...

...and on his way back.

He's already been defeated that way before. That's why they have to get more and more creative when finding ways to defeat him (sheesh, having to trap him at the end of time???).

I THINK they currently have him in a capsule in orbit, and if he escapes, he teleports to a location only known to Superman.

Swanky-Tuna
It was a joke but still, he's done it.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/juggernautbolts.jpg

illadelph12
Not to be a dick, but what exactly are Hulk and Juggernaut really going to do to Doomsday? After his clash with Superman he can't be killed by punching/***** slapping/kicking/stomping/beating the shit out of him anymore, and that's pretty much Juggernaut and Hulk's whole arsenal. Are they just gonna play hot potato with him and piss him off until he has a stroke, then resurrects and can't have strokes anymore? They can't kill him.

StrawNilla
I agree, Hulk moreso than Juggs because Hulk's been known to manhandle Juggs on more than one occasion.

OMEGA_05
Doomsday cant be killed and even if some how the hulk
and Juggernaut found a way to defeat him how the hell are they going to decide who actually killed him.

LOL

Swanky-Tuna
Team effort!

Maybe Juggernaut could hold Doomsday in place. And that's it. He holds him forever. Hulk can go on with his life and America's bars are safe from Juggernaut.

OMEGA_05
Yeah until Doomsday jumps all the way into space and Juggernaut head explodes into pieces.

HULK SMASH
yeah right ........the only thing hes going to SMASH is the police because he would be smart enough to goin DOOMSDAY.....

Swanky-Tuna
Why would Juggernaut's head explode and why would Hulk fight the police instead of Doomsday?

OMEGA_05
BECAUSE THAT THE WAY LIFE IS, FULL OF MYSTERY.........

IRTMU-Dragon
Hulk will do the damage while Juggernaut lets himself get the crap knocked out of him.

IRTMU-Dragon
OMG. AHAHA!

Juggernaut is invulnreble, he cant get killed by normal methods, including space and the sun.

Hulk is easily capable of realizing who the enemy is.

illadelph12
I wonder what would happen if Hulk and Juggs played tug-of-war with Doomsday's body. Isn't DD's base strength higher than both of them?

K3VIL
ROTFL.
Doomsday is stronger than both of them.Faster.Tougher.Immortal.
He's the one who beat the living crap out the Man Of Steel, and wipe the floor with the JLA.
Hulk maybe can give him troubles only if Doomsday during is devastation of a city kills Betty, Rick or Doc Samson and then Hulk got mad, so mad his fists can be feeled by DD, but onestly, it would take a few for Hulk to reach the level of DD, a level that the Juggernaut doesn't possess too.Doomsday can murder Hulk with his Superman class punches, and beat down Juggy who will escape searching for help at the X-Mansion, then the X-Men will call the Avengers and the FF4 and the Defenders and beat down DD.

jinzin
seriously superman beats the Hulk, Wonder woman beat up on Juggs, Doomsday took apart a jla team with both these members and didn't even break a sweat, Juggs and hulk aren't doing anything to this guy.

Cosmic Cube
How fast is Doomsday?

He could move at the speed of sound and be a "blur."

We don't know what Juggernaut's or Hulk's strength level's are at. We only know that they both can lift alot more than 100 tons.

Don't bring up the Hulk vs Superman fight, Hulk knocked Superman clear out of metropolis with one punch.

Killing Doomsday isn't the only way to defeat him.

Doomsday loses. To one of them.

IRTMU-Dragon
Doomsday cant be knocked out?

Regardless, The Hulk and Juggernaut combined are most likely, unstoppable even to doomsday.
Juggernaut would laugh off what damage Doomsday delivers to him as hes completely immune to all physical attack, and psychic if his helmet is on, and The Hulk would get so pissed at the fact his partner is getting beat up, He would probably do the same thing to doomsday as he did to onslaught.

demigawd
Actually, I'm going to have to agree with Vegetto here. As I've always understood it, and as it was described here, Doomsday evolves past the level and type of damage inflicted by THE OPPONENT who killed him. So essentially, Vegetto is correct in saying that if Doomsday was last killed by a level 3 punch, he's going to come back immune to a level 3 punch. But he's not going to be immune to a level 4 punch. Furthermore, it specifically said "that opponent". So Superman punching Doomsday to death doesn't make Doomsday any less able to be punched to death by, say, Galactus.

Think about it - in Doomsday's early evolutions, when he was being torn apart in the wilderness, he was taken apart by level 1 punches and kicks and scratches by various animals. He came back immune to those animals, but he was still torn apart by the more powerful animals. Then he evolved past them, then past them, until no animal on the planet was able to pose a threat. That's a rapidfire example of what the bio, Vegetto and I just described.

So what's that mean? It means that a sufficiently angry Hulk *could* summon enough physical strength on a level far enough above Superman to actually kill Doomsday.

Does that mean anything? Not so much, Hulk wouldn't last long enough to get to that strength level...

Doomsday still wins.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut is't immune to damage, but he's hella resistant. He could take anything Doomsday could dish out, and come back for more.

If this was a Juggernaut vs Doomsday thread, I'd vote for Juggernaut.

Doomsday evolves so that he cannot be killed a certain way. If Hulk and Juggernaut rip off his arms and legs, Doomsday isn't dead, he's incapacitated.

Hulk's durability and regeneration increase as his rage increases as well. Everyone underestimnates Hulk's durability. He's virtually indestructable. With Juggernaut at his side, Doomsday doesn't stand a chance.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut doesn't need to eat or breathe, why would going into space affect him at all? Juggernautt would pound Doomsday unconcious if he ever grabbed him.

Pick up a recent Hulk comic, he's a genius now.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO KILL DOOMSDAY TO DEFEAT HIM.

IRTMU-Dragon
It doesnt effect Juggernaut, hes been in space before.

Not just Juggernaut pounding doomsday, The hulks there with him too.
Theyd obliterate him, he wouldnt know which number to be immune too.

Victor Von Doom
Hulk AND Juggernaut is way too much for Doomsday. I'd be tempted to go for Hulk alone, not sure about Jug. Combined, for sure.

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk would invent a machine that enhances Juggernaut's holding ability. There you have it.

Tron
Naw, you're thinking Bizarro.wink

Cosmic Cube
Does anyone know exactly how fast Doomsday runs/moves?

The Flash
Superman said he was even faster than Flash. If Superman's punches and Darkseid have a hard time against Doomsday, how can weaker characters hurt him? And no, the Hulk would take to long to even get near Doomsday's strength.

Cosmic Cube
Faster than the Flash? Get real.

Hulk doesn't have to "take time and charge," for the millionth time. You don't know how strong Doomsday is, you're only assuming that he is stronger than Hulk. You don't know how strong Hulk is either. We only know that his base strength is greater than 100 tons. Marvel doesn't specify how much greater. Same deal for Juggernaut. You don't kow how strong he is, we only know he can lift more than 100 tons.

Cosmic Cube
If Doomsday was faster than the Flash, he wouldn't be a blur, his movement would be invisible. Not to mention that he would beat the tar out of Superman without Superman ever landing a punch on him. Superman isn't nearly as fast as Wally West.

Swanky-Tuna
What I was told on a DC board is that Doomsday doesn't really have much super speed at all. He just has really good reflexes and can attack blindingly fast. Like how a snake strikes.

IRTMU-Dragon
So your implying if I throw the earth at him and hes just turned into the hulk he can immedialty lift it just like that?

jinzin
"How fast is Doomsday?"

fights at flash speeds. don't know about running though.

"Killing Doomsday isn't the only way to defeat him."
Perhaps, but I don't think hulk or juggs are going to have any teleportation booths, or gateways to the end of time to put dd in.

"Doomsday evolves so that he cannot be killed a certain way. If Hulk and Juggernaut rip off his arms and legs, Doomsday isn't dead, he's incapacitated."
Perhaps, but not for long, doomsday's entire body was ripped apart only to reforem again, and he also evolved past being disintegrated.
"Hulk doesn't have to "take time and charge," for the millionth time. You don't know how strong Doomsday is, you're only assuming that he is stronger than Hulk. "
Supes/DD hunter/prey DD takes out both superman or darkseid without even being fazed. I'd think it's safe to assume he much stronger than the Hulk. are you implying that Hulk and Juggernaught can take on superman, martian manhunter, wonder woman, flash, green lantern, orion, plastic man, and huntress all at the same time,,,,cause DD did it by himself. He would win this fight.

IRTMU-Dragon
So far ive heard doomsday evolves above the last strength level he was killed by.

So if hes thrown into the sun what happens? oh ya... he evolved past being disintegration... Well, hulk and juggey are fudged over like cake then.

demigawd
During the DOS storyline, it was repeatedly observed that Doomsday fights EXTREMELY fast. Faster than Superman himself, and Superman is, when he's so inclined, one of the fastest fighters in the universe. He was able to punch, I think Guy Gardiner, twice, then picked up a car and hit him with it before he hit the ground from DD's first punch. Now that's FAST. I'll be damned if anyone can name a similar feat of COMBAT SPEED by either Hulk or Juggy.

Alpha Centauri
"So your implying if I throw the earth at him and hes just turned into the hulk he can immedialty lift it just like that?"

Molecule Man dropped a mountain on him. He didn't get on the telephone and say "Gimme a minute mate. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....wait wait.....grrrrrrrr."

Hulk stopped a full speed train in the seconds after his transformation. He doesn't need ages to charge up.

Hulk and Jug win this.

-AC

The Flash
How do you compare a train to a powerful being to that of Doomsday?

Swanky-Tuna
I hope there were no people or glassware in that train.

Cosmic Cube
lol Alpha, good point.

Yes IRTMU it's very possible. Except for the part about you throwing the earth.

Doomsday's "feats of superspeed" fail to impress me. Doomsday punching someone twice and hitting him with a car before he hits the ground proves he's faster than Superman? The weight of a car is nothing to Doomsday. That's the equivalent of me slapping you and throwing a paper ball in less than a second, or a boxer throwing a three punch combo in under one second. He really isn't fighting that fast. Hulk has superspeed, and his combat speed is very fast indeed. Hulk could easily fight just as fast as Doomsday does, or faster. Juggernaut doesn't need speed, he's just that durable.

If Hulk or Juggernaut gets as many chances to regenerate/resurrect as Doomsday got, sure they could take the JLA. This isn't another Doomsday saga, the first time Doomsday is killed in this fight, He loses. Same for Hulk and Juggernaut. None of them can die permanently, so a fight to the death is pointless.

Hulk and Juggernaut both have what it takes to subdue Doomsday, individually. Together, "they'll mop the floor with em'!"

Beyonder
When has DD evolved past disintegration?

One wonders why GL didn't just bind both his arms and throw him into space. Or Orion teleporting him into the core of the sun.

And where was Dr. Fate? And Spectre? Sounds like another Onslaught Saga ordeal. Some badass mofo shows up and everyone who can beat them is either depowered, becomes really stupid, or has their picture on a milk carton.

DD ain't that powerful.

Cosmic Cube
It's called PID. Plot Induced Stupidity. There's no reason Doomsday by himself should beat the whole JLA. Given the circumstances Doomsday was given, Spiderman could take down the JLA.

Swanky-Tuna
Manhunter apparently did the same. The same way Doomsday did it. I don't think the JLA are that hard to take all at once.

Cosmic Cube
So logically, the Phoenix could take the entire JLA.

Swanky-Tuna
So long as she used DC's second mightiest weapon: The Punch.

Cosmic Cube
Second only to...

The Spin

SnakeEyes
Doomsday would lose this one

jinzin
"When has DD evolved past disintegration? "
super man issue ummm 145,,,actually i don't remember the issue number nor do i care enough to go digging the old coolection for it, but parellax disintigrated him and he showed up a couple months later.

"One wonders why GL didn't just bind both his arms and throw him into space. "

because he was too busy getting his ass whomped.

"Or Orion teleporting him into the core of the sun. "

because of the same,,,,and by the way that would be a very very bad idea since that's where DD draws his energy from.

"DD ain't that powerful."

Apparently you haven't read that many doomsday comics, Darkseid is afraid of him for a reason. and the character isn't limited to how you THINK he should be.

"Given the circumstances Doomsday was given"

pffft what circumstances? the jla showed up, and got their collective ass kicked, that's as far as the circumstances went....of course unless you're reffering to the first lja/dd asshanding then yeah there were circumstances,,,,being that doomsday had a hand tied behind his back.
DD will cream both of these guys.

Cosmic Cube
So Doomsday was beating Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Doctor Fate, Martian Manhunter, and Batman at once? With only superstrength, durability, and moderate superspeed at his disposal? The only excuse for that is PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY. Hulk and Juggernaut will trash him.

The JLA must not be too hard to beat.
Batman did it.
Martian Manhunter did it.
Who can't do it?

The Flash
Hulk and Juggernaut sure as hell can't take the whole JLA down. They're too weak and stupid.

Never
That's wrong. If that was the case each member of the Green Lantern Corps would have been able to use the exact same approach and would have had a shot at him.

It does not matter who is responsible for the attack; it is the nature of the attack. It is the same way with The Shaggy Man (who "instantly" adapts to any attack).

GRIMM THING
having been the one that started this thread and NOT being as familiar with the DC characters I was curious of the responses. Thanks all and keep em coming as this seems a pretty debatable match-up.

I'd like to read this in the DC books - can anyone tell me where to start? Are they all Superman's or do they move around the character books like Onslaught in Marvel.

PS - my biggest concern going in was gonna be DD speed. Even if he was stronger than Supes NO WAY he's handling the HULK and JUGGS but that speed factor with his strength. How can HULK or JUGGS hit something too damn fast to see?

kgkg
DD can take JUgs , or mebee even hulk in one on one even that is very debatable , Together will will rip his body to piece , and about his speed i have never seen him use speed in fights mebee once it happend i don't think his fast just good agility.

jinzin
"I'd like to read this in the DC books - can anyone tell me where to start? Are they all Superman's or do they move around the character books like Onslaught in Marvel."

Unless your interested in going on a scavenger hunt for a ton of comics that are probably all sold out anyways, I'd say your best bet is to go get the doomsday "graphic novels" from a comic store,,,,or possibly a book place. It's the easiest meathod to use.

It took Hulk and a slew of the earth's superheroes to bring it to thanos,,,,,darkseid and thanos were dead equals, doomsday KO'ed Darkseid in 3 or 4 blows,,,,in what ****in way is this match debatable?

"Hulk and Juggernaut sure as hell can't take the whole JLA down. They're too weak and stupid."
laughing

Cosmic Cube
Weak? Hulk has limitless strength that he can access in mere seconds or less. Hulk has performed greater feats of strength than Superman, (not pre-crisis Superman. Marvel wouldn't stoop so low as to write that badly.) Juggernaut can punch through dimensions, and is virtually unstoppable. Both are virtually indestructible and unkillable. The both of them can regenerate from disintegrated atoms.

Stupid? The Hulk is a superhuman genius now, late-bloomer. He's way smarter than Superman. Last time I checked, Doomsday wasn't so bright.

Anything Doomsday could do, Hulk and Juggernaut could do, if given the same circumstances.

jinzin
what ****ing circumstances?!? please do elaborate.

Never
Well, Doomsday evolves...

And moves too quickly for the eye to see...

And has stomped an entire GL corpse...

And cannot die.

Maybe aside from that, you might be on point.

jinzin
hahahaha. exactly.

Never
LoL @ "stomping a GL corpse."

Meant "GL corps."

jinzin
well I wouldn't put it past Doomsday to do either. lol

Tron
Close enough, lol.

Cosmic Cube
700 miles per hour (about 1 mile every 5 seconds, Hulk's top speed) is too fast for the eye to see.

Juggernaut cannot die either, unless it is by magical means. The only way to kill Hulk is to overload him with Gamma energy, and even then he'll regenerate.

If the GL corps chooses to allow Doomsday to trounce them (the only possible way he could beat all of them,) that's their business. If they all stand perfectly still, arms at the side, I can understand them losing to Doomsday. Not in any other circumstance (without Doomsday dying and ressurecting several times.)

Never
What!?

Where do you get this stuff?

Cosmic Cube
What stuff?

Never
"700 miles per hour (about 1 mile every 5 seconds, Hulk's top speed) is too fast for the eye to see.

Juggernaut cannot die either, unless it is by magical means. The only way to kill Hulk is to overload him with Gamma energy, and even then he'll regenerate."

None of this is correct.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk's maximum speed is 700 miles per hour (he's at the peak of Marvel level 3.) Hulk can regenerate from a skeleton, so can Juggernaut. Iron Man overloaded Hulk with Gamma energy to kill him, Maestro was killed by another Gamma bomb... these are the only times Hulk has died. Juggernaut has been stripped of his flesh to the bone by Nightmare and he has regenerated.

What's false?

Never
Has Hulk regenerated from a skeleton? Where did you get that Hulk's maximum speed is 700 mph? Juggernaut's regenerating from a skeletong is pure hyperbole and is not cannon.

"Peak Marvel Level 3?" What's that? If Hulk could run that quickly (and he simply cannot. Lol, that was Quicksilver's top speed for the longest time) it would be on some of his bios.

Emma Frost's new ability (diamondform) is on all of her updated bios, for example.

Cosmic Cube
Read the Marvel Encyclopedia: Incredible Hulk. Hulk uses this speed quite frequently, especially when pursued by the military (fighter planes, etcetera.) How else would he fight enemies like speedfreek?

When couldn't Emma Frost turn into a diamond?

Here's Juggernaut, regenerating from a skeleton.

Cosmic Cube

Never
Oh, THAT book?

Where the author, Kit Kiefer, begins by professing (in his own words) "The below-average fanboy's pet monkey's ear mites IGNORE more about the Hulk than I know."

THAT book?

Where the author says that Hulk's transformations were triggered when BANNER FELL ASLEEP? What the hell!? Anyone who knows anything (much less someone who is writing an ENCYCLOPEDIA on the character) should know that ANGER/STRESS triggered the reaction.

When he FELL ASLEEP!? My God.

Suffice it to say that, by his OWN admission, he knows LITTLE about The Hulk...

...and you are QUOTING from it? Hulk has never, EVER, in a comic book EVER run at speeds even NEARING 700mph. That's WRONG, and I wish people would stop saying it. He uses it "quite frequently?" Can you give me just one issue where he did it? I need to purchase it.

By the way, Emma Frost did not begin diamond form until Grant Morrison characterized her as such. It is a "secondary mutation," if you will, and a VERY recent one.

I never said that Juggernaut did not "regenerate" from a skeleton (more hyperbole, he HAS no healing factor), I said that his doing so is not canon.

Re: Hulk regenerating, that's interesting. Taking his healing factor to new levels I see.

The Flash
I'm sorry to say it, but Manhunter alone can defeat Hulk and Juggernaut. Screw Hulk's mind and then the other members punch Juggernaut's helmet and skull cap off and Manhunter does the same thing to Juggernaut as he did the Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
How much do YOU know about Hulk?

Actually, much of the input in the book came from Jeff Youngquist, an "Incredible Hulk expert", if you will.

I think Kit was saying that most fanboys ignore many of Hulk's abilities.

Initially, Banners transformations were triggered by nightfall, not anger. He didn't specifically say Banner turns into Hulk when he falls asleep, he says that he turns into Hulk at night, which is completely true.

I never realized you were clocking Hulk in the comics. If Hulk never nears 700mph, How would he be able to chase and mount airplanes traveling at 600-700 miles per hour?

Hulk's speed is derived from the strength in his legs. If he can squat 150 billion tons, why wouldn't he be able to run at up to 700mph?

Marvel says Hulk has an upper Level 3 speed. Level 3 is maximum 700mph. Actually, Quicksilver could only run 175mph before Fabian Cortez's fully released his abilities. Now he can travel at Orbital Velocity. If you're wondering, yes, Hulk was faster than Quicksilver.

Juggernaut can regenerate by drawing power from Cyttorak.

If you can't go to Marvel for info on one of their characters, who can you go to?

Never
>>>How much do YOU know about Hulk?

More than the average fan.

>>>Actually, much of the input in the book came from Jeff Youngquist, an "Incredible Hulk expert", if you will.

I saw both credits. They are still incorrect.

>>>Initially, Banners transformations were triggered by nightfall, not anger. He didn't specifically say Banner turns into Hulk when he falls asleep, he says that he turns into Hulk at night, which is completely true

True what, ~40ish years ago? Waaaaaaay back around Hulk #1?

>>>I never realized you were clocking Hulk in the comics. If Hulk never nears 700mph, How would he be able to chase and mount airplanes traveling at 600-700 miles per hour?

Erm, because the majority of his strength is located in his legs. He is able to jump into ORBIT. He is able to jump and overtake ICBMs in flight. Do not need to "clock Hulk in the comics," just need average knowledge of the character.

>>>I think Kit was saying that most fanboys ignore many of Hulk's abilities.

No. He was saying that the average fanboy IGNORES more about The Hulk than he actually KNOWS.

>>>Hulk's speed is derived from the strength in his legs. If he can squat 150 billion tons, why wouldn't he be able to run at up to 700mph?

Laughable. By YOUR logic, all powerlifters who can squat should be able to run what, 30mph? What kind of leap in logic is that? That's like saying "well since Spidey can JUMP 30 yards into the air, he SHOULD be able to RUN at about 100mph."

Says WHO? And why are you attempting to yet again apply real world physics to a comic book medium?

SHOW ME an OFFICIAL and CURRENT BIO that says he can run at 700 mph. Show me ONE instance in ANY comic book where it says that he is RUNNING at speeds even nearing 700mph.

Just one? How about 500mph? Or 300mph?

How about 100mph? Just one.

>>>Actually, Quicksilver could only run 175mph before Fabian Cortez's fully released his abilities.

Right on with the speed of Quicksilver. Was not Fabian Cortez, it was someone else with some isotope (unless TWO people "released his abilities."wink

>>>If you're wondering, yes, Hulk was faster than Quicksilver.

LoL. Issue number, please? When did they EVER race?

>>>If you can't go to Marvel for info on one of their characters, who can you go to?

So one grossly inaccurate guide is more important than the myriad others who say NOTHING about Hulk's allegedly running at 700mph?

And they still would not defeat Doomsday.

Cosmic Cube
I will respond to your other comments later.

A grossly innacurate guide? What is so "grossly innacurate?" The Marvel Encyclopedia is as "Official" as you get.

They are obviously saying that night USED to trigger transformation.

Never
>>>he says that he turns into Hulk at night, which is completely true

Verb tense. Not so obvious to me.

The Guide is a joke. More like an introduction to The Hulk movie -- and that encyclopedia is hardly "official," the comic book is the only guide one would need.

And...hey...what Hulk aficionado would need this piece of tripe anyway?

Cosmic Cube
If Marvel published it themselves, it is official. If you use the Comic book as the sole guide, In TIH #458, Hulk chases down and mounts a 757 in mid-flight. They travel at about 600-800mph easily. Hulk is also in the official Marvel Encyclopedia Volume 1. This book say the same of his speed. Perhaps it too is unofficial and "grossly inaccurate."

He says that in the beginning, nightfall triggered Hulk's transformation. It is very clearly stated, and if you knew anything about Hulk, you would know what he meant.

Never
It is A guide, not THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE to Hulk, and it does NOT supersede what others have written about the Hulk.

#458, with Mercy? LoL, he did not "run it down."

He ran some then JUMPED.

Some mighty leaps in logic you are making.

He does NOT run at 700 mph. And since you love quoting the "official" guide, why is it that they fail to mention it there?

I know enough about Hulk to know that he has neeeever run at 700mph.

Et tu?

Cosmic Cube
No shit he jumped, I said it was in mid-flight. It's a plane. Not so tough logic is it?

He would still have to be running at least as fast as the plane to catch up to it and leap onto it.

Is there a "definitive guide to Hulk?" If it's not written/published by Marvel it is irrelevant.

Level 3 superspeed is maximum 700mph

Cosmic Cube
Why would Marvel publish a guide about their character that was false?

kgkg
NEver thinks darksied is equal to galactus , so there is different in thinking between him and cosmic cube.

But Never is reating the DC char too high, i agree with Cosmic cube

jinzin
"If Marvel published it themselves, it is official."

and yet when Doomsday lays waste to thousands of the GL corps in an "official" comic, you simply discard it because you don't agree. WTF?!?!
where do you get off prohibiting DD'd powers and acheivments based on your like, or lack there-of for the character in question, that's ****ing ridiculous.

I've got some marvel trading cards that got stats on the back of em, I suppose that's connon to use as well since it's official huh? pffft.

GRIMM THING
thanks Jinzin - I will look for the graphic novel then!

Cosmic Cube
Writing in a singular comic book, and an official Marvel Encyclopedia are far from equivalent. I'm not prohibiting any of Doomsdays powers. His powers are superstrength, durability, enhanced speed, and the ability to "evolve" (though the term evolution never pertains to an individual; mutation does.) Remember, in this fight if you die (once,) you become incapacitated, you are removed from the battlefield, or knocked out, you lose. Killing Doomsday isn't the only way to win.

Your Marvel trading cards are completely legitimate for the purpose of debating.

Why is everyone overusing (and misusing,) the term "canon" all of a sudden?

I say it is impossible for Doomsday to beat all of the Green Lanterns without resurrecting himself several times. Combined, it should be fairly easy for the Green Lanterns to incapacitate him. The reason Doomsday beat them is called "plot induced stupidity." The writers allow Doomsday beat all of the Green Lanterns so that he can prove himself (in the eyes of the readers,) a worthy foe for Superman. If Doomsday wasn't killed at least once by the GL Corps, I'm sorry but it was poor writing. Either that, or the GL Corps is absolutely nothing. Take your pick.

I have all sorts of bullcrap flying at me. "Doomsday is faster than Flash!" for instance, when we all know, Superman isn't as fast as Flash, and Doomsday damn sure wasn't as fast as Superman. Why don't you provide a bio for Doomsday to prove some of these rants.

Never

Cosmic Cube
Relax, Never, I wasn't talking about you misusing the term; I was referring to jinzin's post. I know what canon means.

What power allows Doomsday to defeat all of the Green Lanterns?

You will notice that Hulk doesn't do a standing leap to catch the airplane. If he could, he would. He doesn't take one or two steps; he runs to gain some ground, and then leaps to mount it. There are other comics in which he displays this speed, but they are beyond my recollection. I will post them, as soon as I can remember the issues.

A Hulk expert? When did I ever profess to be one of those?

It requires speed of much more than 700mph to break Earth's gravity. Hulk can run quite fast. It may not be 700mph exactly but it is certainly more than you suppose.

What is so innacurate about Marvel's website? (Besides the bugs and typos of course. You'd think they would check it for errors more often.)

Gimmie some examples of the Handbook being innacurate. Maybe you were a little innaccurate.

kgkg
well than cartoon's can be counted if everysingle facts counted. Writers make changes , and powermodification to charcharter for curtain stories. So it is very posible that in the hulk situation the high leap was nessary.
As for Official etc. there are too many plot hole that best thing is use general knowlege from comics.

For instance: Doomsday got beat by superman in the comic twice. Which should never happend.

and doomsday beating the GL corp was just really stupid , if he could beat the corp how can superman even give him a fight?

Never
>>>Relax, Never, I wasn't talking about you misusing the term; I was referring to jinzin's post. I know what canon means.

Then I apologize. It sounded as if you were referencing me.

>>>What power allows Doomsday to defeat all of the Green Lanterns?

Speed, immortality, indestructibility, strength?

>>>You will notice that Hulk doesn't do a standing leap to catch the airplane. If he could, he would. He doesn't take one or two steps; he runs to gain some ground, and then leaps to mount it.

Look. Hulk does not run, he leaps. Give Hulk 50 miles to cover (he easily covers 3 miles between leaps). He MIGHT run 2-3 steps first, then LEAP. 3 miles, lands on ONE foot, LEAP. 3 miles, lands on ONE foot, LEAP. That's not running. That is why I keep saying he is not running that fast, he is LEAPING.

Have you seen the movie? They illustrate it there. That's how Hulk travels. Running? Is that not taking what, I don't know, 75 steps in a 100 meter dash (just a rough estimate)? Hulk would Jump, land, Jump, land, Jump, land, Jump.

And he is capable of travelling way faster than 700mph.

>>>A Hulk expert? When did I ever profess to be one of those?

You asked me rather sarcastically how much I know. I returned the favor.

>>>It requires speed of much more than 700mph to break Earth's gravity. Hulk can run quite fast. It may not be 700mph exactly but it is certainly more than you suppose.

YES! And he did not RUN into space, he JUMPED!

>>>What is so innacurate about Marvel's website? (Besides the bugs and typos of course. You'd think they would check it for errors more often.)

Okay. www.marvel.com.

Spiderman. Fighting skills -- 4.

Wolverine. Fighting skills -- 7?

SHANG CHI? Fighting skills - 5???

Dardevil. Fighting skills -- 5.

The Human Torch. Fighting skills -- 4.

Juggernaut. Fighting skills -- 3?????

Black Panther. Fighting skills -- 5???

Captain America. Fighting skills -- 7?? (after BP's ancestor destroyed Cap? And it has been stated on eleventy bazillion occasions that he and BP are about equal? Batman pretty much stalemated Cap, so according to this, Wolverine is about equal to Captain America? Yeah right)

Beast -- STRENGTH -- 5???

Spiderman -- STRENGTH -- 4?????

Wolverine -- STRENGTH -- 4?????

HELLO? Spidey lifts 10 tons; Wolverine, HALF of one ton. Beast? LESS or equal to Wolverine, but NO WAY IN HELL STRONGER THAN SPIDER MAN!

*slams gavel*

I rest my case, your honor.

Cosmic Cube
Apology accepted.

Hulk has every one of the powers you just mentioned. Except for (as you know) the fact that his strength increases indefinitely. You forgot one; Doomsday develops immunities through defeat.

Inaccuracies?

Over his 200 years of existence, Wolverine has mastered every form of combat.

Level 4 includes strengths from >800lbs to 25 tons. Spiderman and Wolverine both fall in this category.

Spiderman is not a master of any forms of combat (a level 4.)

Shang Chi is a master of Kung Fu. Not every fighting style (level 7.)

Black Panther is far more intelligent than Captain America, though Captain America is a much better fighter; he has mastered all forms of combat. In every other category they are equal. What he lacks in fighting skills, BP more than makes up for with his wit. That would explain the equality statement

Beast is very likely stronger than Spiderman. Judging his feats, Beast should be able to lift at least 30 tons - Maximum 40. What is your source for measuring Beast's strength?

Since when has Juggernaut proven himself to be a great fighter? He uses brute force alone, and no tactics whatsoever.

I don't see any inconsistancies on the site. Perhaps your alleged "inaccuracies" are merely deviations from your expectations.

Never
>>>Level 4 includes strengths from >800lbs to 25 tons. Spiderman and Wolverine both fall in this category.

Lol...ROFL...oh God.

So prithee...how does one who takes this site's listing as gospel...explain them listing...BEAST...Hank McCoy..."oh my stars and garters..." as lifting MORE than Spiderman, and according to that site, more than 25 tons?

LMAO!

>>>Over his 200 years of existence, Wolverine has mastered every form of combat.

Wrong. LoL, that's about as wrong as one can get.

>>>Black Panther is far more intelligent than Captain America, though Captain America is a much better fighter; he has mastered all forms of combat.

Wrong. Is that why they stalemated so often? Is that why BP's ancestor destroyed Captain America? Captain America has NEVER mastered "all forms of combat." Never. Ever. Ever. He has, however:

"Captain America has mastered the martial art of American-style boxing and judo, and has combined these disciplines with his own unique hand-to-hand style of combat."

TWO martial arts, and combined them with his own style. LoL @ Captain American knowing Capoeira, Nin-po, Taekwando, Kempo. WRONG.

>>>Shang Chi is a master of Kung Fu. Not every fighting style (level 7.)

I see. So Captain America has mastered every form of combat also? NO.

>>>Beast is very likely stronger than Spiderman. Judging his feats, Beast should be able to lift at least 30 tons - Maximum 40. What is your source for measuring Beast's strength?

*scratches head* Seriously, do you read comic books? Show me ONE 30-ton feat, since you are judging by them. One. Just one. Any one.

"The Beast has the superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. He is strong enough to lift (press) 2,000 pounds."

I am also seeing newer sites that list him as "Class 10 strength" (although I have NEVER seen The Beast lift anything remotely close to even 3 tons). Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that he received an upgrade to Class 10 (10 tons).

The site still says he is stronger than Spiderman.

LoL @ 40 tons. That site is inaccurate.

>>>I don't see any inconsistancies on the site. Perhaps your alleged "inaccuracies" are merely deviations from your expectations.

More like you do not know enough about comics to recognize inaccuracies when you see them.

The Flash
Cosmic Cube, you should stop argueing with Never. All I see is Never humiliating you.

Cosmic Cube
I guess I should bow out now and save face. *sigh*

Say, aren't you the same guy who says Doomsday is faster than Flash?

www.marveldirectory.com, eh? So a fansite is more credible than Marvel.com, right? I know that's where your getting all of your information.

In the past, Beast has defeated Iron Man, and fought the Juggernaut. Recently, he has been made to be even more powerful.

I have the "Marvel Encyclopedia: X-Men" as well. It also says that Beast has level 5 strength. But that's probably inaccurate too, right.?marveldirectory.com is far more tentative than either the marvel.com website or any of their encyclopedias. Perhaps you don't know as much as you thought you did.

A plot can allow for anything. Black Panther's ancestor defeating Captain America does not necessarily prove that he is a better fighter, and if it does, perhaps Black Panther's Ancestor's fighting skills were also level 7.

LoL @ comparing marveldirectory.com to marvel.com

The fact that you don't agree with a stat doesn't make it wrong.

kgkg
doomsday faster than flash now that's a joke.

People heard someone say something in comics , and they take it serious.

here is what doom said : am the strongest no one in the universe can stop me , was that true no

so just cuz sups said that he was a blur means shit . I never saw him move that fast.

Cosmic Cube how did you get beast in this lol

but i agree with you somewhat , but there are lots of mistake in stats also

kgkg
The flash "Manhunter alone can defeat Hulk and Juggernaut"

that shows how much the flash knows LMAO

kgkg
and both Cosmic Cube and never you guys just viewing same thing in differents ways no one is actually wrong. marvel.com did have mistake but most were acurate to the comics and marveldictory has mistakes too but if i had to choose marvel.com will more likely be more acurate since it's official

Swanky-Tuna
Way to not contribute to the thread.
Secondary mutation, boy-eee!

The Flash
Do you even know anything about Manhunter?

Beyonder
...one of the guys DD beat the shit up? Gee, I wonder how that happened? DD used his heat vision or fire powers to beat MM right? Oh wait, he doesn't have that power. He's a brick; MM got punched really hard didn't he just the other JLA.

MM would wreck DD too if DD had a sane mind. Too bad for DD he doesn't have intangibility and telepathy, cause he ain't going to win this. What's he going to do? Punch Hulk and Juggernaut really hard and expect it to work?

jinzin
"thanks Jinzin - I will look for the graphic novel then!"

yeah if you want I'll give you the complete names of the three DD graphic novels that i know of to make your search a bit easier.

"I say it is impossible for Doomsday to beat all of the Green Lanterns without resurrecting himself several times. Combined, it should be fairly easy for the Green Lanterns to incapacitate him. The reason Doomsday beat them is called "plot induced stupidity." The writers allow Doomsday beat all of the Green Lanterns so that he can prove himself (in the eyes of the readers,) a worthy foe for Superman. If Doomsday wasn't killed at least once by the GL Corps, I'm sorry but it was poor writing. Either that, or the GL Corps is absolutely nothing. Take your pick."

well he did it, and you can't disporve that he did it, that's the end of the argument right there.....also doomsday doesn't nessessarly have to "die" to become immune or evolve to an attack.

"What power allows Doomsday to defeat all of the Green Lanterns?"

Doomsday,,,enough said.

"For instance: Doomsday got beat by superman in the comic twice. Which should never happend."

physically,,superman never beat DD twice,,,,,unless you're reffering to the time he beat Doomsday rex who isn't the same creature as doomsday in a semantic sense. Doomsday beating the entirety of the JLA twice didn't have any circumstances,,,,,however, Doomsday laying waste to the entire Green lantern corps.....well let me let EVERYONE in on some vital information for this one since all the Doomsday fans/voters seem to be omitting the rest of the peeps from it. What makes that fight feasible, is that DD attacked the GL corpse WITH A GREEN LANTERN RING. His power was increased astronamically and only became greater due to his rage induced will power which in turn makes the GL ring stronger/more effective. His being able to beat the GL corps from thereon is more than credible my friends.

"Say, aren't you the same guy who says Doomsday is faster than Flash?"

Nope I think it was superman himself that said that actually.

"What's he going to do? Punch Hulk and Juggernaut really hard and expect it to work?"

Like I said Darkseid is = to Thanos. DD beat the **** out of darkseid. Are you implying that Hulk, and Juggs alone can take on Thanos? pfffthhahahahahaha! oh man I pity you.

Swanky-Tuna
Nobody said he had a GL ring at the time. Without it, the Lanterns could of easily stopped him.

And Thanos and Darkseid maybe be equal but they have different abilities.

jinzin
"Nobody said he had a GL ring at the time. Without it, the Lanterns could of easily stopped him."

I doubtthey could have easily stopped him, perhaps they would have only lost hundreds instead of thousands. but yeah he definitely would not have won at least.

"And Thanos and Darkseid maybe be equal but they have different abilities."

answer the question!

Swanky-Tuna
They could of thrown him into space and set him stationary so he couldn't go anywhere. Or put him into orbit around a planet. He can't do much without flight and nothing to push off against.Dun wanna

jinzin
"They could of thrown him into space and set him stationary so he couldn't go anywhere. Or put him into orbit around a planet. He can't do much without flight and nothing to push off against."

hasn't stopped him before, don't ask me how he propells through space cause I don't know.

"Dun wanna"

lol, fair enough.

Cosmic Cube
I see that he defeated the GL corps. I'm not trying to disprove the fact that he did. I am saying that Doomsday defeating the GL Corps is an example of plot induced stupidity.

So strength, speed, endurance, and regeneration allowed Doomsday to take down the GL Corps, eh? In that case, Hulk, Juggernaut, Abomination, Solomon Grundy, or any other powerhouse should be able to take down the GL corps, no problem. They are nothing. Either that, or the story involved plot induced stupidity.

Darkseid = Thanos? Prove it. Show me how Darkseid (who loses to Superman, no less,) has proven himself to be equal to Thanos. Tell me one extraneous power the two share.

Sparrow
I honestlty think that the Hulk alone could beat Doomsday- he doesnt need Jugeernaut's help. Remember that there are alot of extremites that Doomsday mentioned when he was fighting the alternate universe superman (Justice Lords) that the Hulk can survive as well. Not to mention on top of that, that Hulk has the greatest healing factor in all of Marvel. Superman needs the sun to regenerate and heal- the Hulk doesn't. I'm not sure what it will take to kill Doomsday but I'm sure the Hulk has the endurance and durability to last long enough to eventually figure it out. On top of that Doomsday has a major flaw that the Hulk doesn't- his weakness is green (Kryptonite). They said in the show that Doomsday was created from Superman's DNA and although he was made to be his superior, he still has the same weakness as Kal' El. Supposing that the Hulk had Banner's consciousness, it wouldnt take him long to figure it out and capitalize on this weakness. Also, though Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice, his strenght level is static- he cannot get stronger than he already is. The Hulk can- the Hulk has never been enraged so that his strength in its entirety has ever been revealed- Doomsday may be the one to push the Hulk to the extreme. Doomsday may not be able to be beaten with the strength-level of superman's punches but if the strength level of the Hulk surpasses the strength level of superman, he could beat Doomsday. If the Hulk becomes stronger than Doomsday, Doomsday is finished. I dont see how it can be the reverse- Doomsday beating the Hulk into submission to the point that he is either too weak or he returns back to normal. The main characteristics of the Hulk is the 'madder he gets, stronger he gets with no limit' and his accelerated healing factor.

kgkg
you just watch justice league didn't you LMAO

we are talking about a different doomsday.

The cartoon version got defeated by superman by himself.

and darksied = thanos now that's just is as stupid as it get's

thonos own any mofo period

Beyonder
eek! Your comparing Darkseid to Thanos? When was the last guy Darkseid fought that are on the levels of Magus' Thanos clone, Odin, Tyrant, or Beyonder? SssSuperman? laughing And he didn't even win their recent encounters. Orion means what to Thanos? Probably as much as Surfer, Thor, and Drax - i.e. PUNCHING BAGS.

Furthermore, you touched on durability. No way is Darkseid even close to Thanos in durability, it's the titan's best attribute.

DD would get creamed by Thanos. Please don't even think for a minute that DD beating Darkseid means he can do the same to Thanos, unless you think DD's claws are greater than Odin or Tyrant's powers. This guy manhandles Thing and Hulk while under attacked by Masterson Thor and Hercules. Him pimpslapped both Hulk and Drax. Thanos would pimpslap both Hulk and Juggernaut. DD is sh!t to Thanos like Darkseid is.

Ever heard of the line, "Darkseid is no DC Thanos." Well that's true, Darkseid ain't no DC Thanos, that's for sure.

Also, Hulk has insane regeneration, while Juggernaut is mystically protected. Darkseid has neither, hence he got the ass kicking he received from Doomsday.

GRIMM THING
to be fair the Marvel versus DC try to make them (Darkseid and Thanos) out to be somewhat on the same level.

I don't know that much about Darkseid though - would you guys say he's more on an Apocalypse scale?

Just curious.

Cosmic Cube
Has Darksied ever had the power to kill half of the life in the universe (not a mere galaxy,) with a snap of his fingers? I don't think they're equal at all. I would say that Darkseid is slightly superior to Apocalypse, though.

Beyonder
Pre-Crisis Darkseid >= Thanos > Post-Crisis Darkseid > Apocalypse

Current Darkseid < Superman laughing

If properly written as the character was intended by Kirby, Darkseid would kill Superman. Alas, Darkseid is a nobody according to DC now. Superman would kill Darkseid IMO WHEN (NOT IF) Darkseid runs into Superman again. DC loves Superman, Darkseid is getting outwitted by Batman and out powered by Superman and the infamous heat vision.

Cosmic Cube
Man, are we off topic...

jinzin
"So strength, speed, endurance, and regeneration allowed Doomsday to take down the GL Corps, eh? In that case, Hulk, Juggernaut, Abomination, Solomon Grundy, or any other powerhouse should be able to take down the GL corps, no problem. They are nothing. Either that, or the story involved plot induced stupidity."

did....you....just...not read...my post? He had a friggin GL ring! it's not pis it's credible.

"Darkseid = Thanos? Prove it. Show me how Darkseid (who loses to Superman, no less,) has proven himself to be equal to Thanos. Tell me one extraneous power the two share."

Marvel vs. DC the two raged accross the comics' multiverse from just about the first or second issue to the last (given what we have to read) and the battle ended with no victor due to circumstances,,,,,namely every friggin powerhouse superhero trying to stop em both. That wasn't even a fan voted thing either.

"I honestlty think that the Hulk alone could beat Doomsday- he doesnt need Jugeernaut's help. Remember that there are alot of extremites that Doomsday mentioned when he was fighting the alternate universe superman (Justice Lords) that the Hulk can survive as well"

You're basing your opinions of the fight off of the cartoons? please don't waste our time.

"On top of that Doomsday has a major flaw that the Hulk doesn't- his weakness is green (Kryptonite). "

Again, STOP USING THE FRIGGIN CARTOON AS YOUR SOURCE! and secondly, prove it.
"Also, though Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice, his strenght level is static- he cannot get stronger than he already is."

yes he can, he evolves to overcome,,,,figure it out, if he needs his body to become stronger it will. Like I said, DD doesn't nessassarily have to even die to adapt to new attacks.
"Doomsday may be the one to push the Hulk to the extreme."

yeah and he may be the one to pop Hulk's head off.

"thonos own any mofo period"

just for the record, I more or less agree with you on this one, but well it DID happen so, i can't just ignore it.

GRIMM THING
hope you're not talking to me here.

Beyonder
In that same issue, Thanos was handling Lobo while Wolverine jumped in to assist Lobo. Wolverine's BONE claws actually cut Thanos and made him scream in pain. laughing Cosmic level heroes and even skyfather level beings haven't cut Thanos and Wolverine can? Darkseid was lucky that they put the two at the same level cause the truth is...Darkseid ain't on Thanos' level. Nothing has been shown to put Darkseid on Thanos level.

Kaistar
you c*ckface f*ggot, juggernaut can indefinitely live without oxygen so his head would not explode. read the topic, it says juggernaut vs. hulk vs. doomsday. why would he fight cops in the first place? are you stupid or something??? and before you go into a debate or conversation, you should at least have some sort of knowledge of the characters involved in the discussion. i will add on more later........lates loser

Cosmic Cube
Crossovers should never be used for the purpose of debating. The worst writing always occurs in a crossover.

Hulk is "virtually indestructible" and likely stronger than Doomsday. He can lift a 100 ton minimum in a calm state. "Pop Hulk's head off," eh? As though it were possible. Hulk would probably fling him off, and beat him unconscious first. Hulk is just as durable, if not more durable than Doomsday. Juggernaut is more durable than both.

Doomsday can become stronger? Give an instance of this occurring. From what I understand, Doomsday can mutate to become immune to a specific sort of injury. That has nothing to do with strength increase.

kgkg
Cosmic Cube i agree with you everything you are saying.

But i think doomsday starts with more strenth than hulk at start but , Doomsday won't be able to knock him out rite away as people say.

After a while hulk will get stonger than Doomsday by a longshot.

The question is can he beat him with all the strenth.

I think he can do it smile , and ya crossovers are gay.

Cosmic Cube
Perhaps Doomsday does have more strength. We still have Juggernaut's big, damage resistant, magic wielding, super-strong ass to help. Once Doomsday is KO'ed or killed (though we know he can resurrect,) "There is more than one way to skin a cat;" in other words, killing Doomsday isn't the only way to win. Juggernaut's ruthlessness and immense durability paired with Hulk's ever increasing strength and insane regeneration is more than Doomsday can stand up to.

savagerampage
Dumbsday would be defeated easily by the pair

Kento
If Hulk can beat Juggernaut then Doomsday certainly can. Hulk's stopped Juggernaut in his tracks. Plus Doomsday isn't kryptonian so not of that would work on him like Magic, and all that. He had super strength under the red son, and all that.

Sheer strength can beat him just like it can with Supes but Juggernaut, and Hulk don't have it. Hulk might be able to get it tho..but Doomsday, and him would go at it forever until the earth Exploded. Not to mention Doomsday is faster then them both. And smart now.

Beyonder
...smart enough to know fear. Superman psyched that punk out, so much for intelligence.

jinzin
"hope you're not talking to me here."

no that was directed towards sparrow.

"Crossovers should never be used for the purpose of debating. The worst writing always occurs in a crossover"

agreed, but if you truely believe they shouldn't be used period, what the hell are you doing posting in a crossover thread?

"Hulk is "virtually indestructible" and likely stronger than Doomsday. He can lift a 100 ton minimum in a calm state. "Pop Hulk's head off," eh? As though it were possible. Hulk would probably fling him off, and beat him unconscious first. Hulk is just as durable, if not more durable than Doomsday. Juggernaut is more durable than both."

He's not indestructible, his healing factor is ridiculously fast though. He ain't stronger than doomsday.
Hulk hit superman, pounding on his chest for a good long while and supes just stood there hands on his waste....then later on it took (what wa it?) DAYS, just to hurt supes? compared to a guy who's dismantled superman and the rest of the JLA in a few panels,,,well you get the idea.

"Doomsday can become stronger? Give an instance of this occurring. From what I understand, Doomsday can mutate to become immune to a specific sort of injury. That has nothing to do with strength increase."

If DD dies due to his lack of strength he evolves to become stronger, it's that simple.

"If Hulk can beat Juggernaut then Doomsday certainly can. "

agreed. Besides juggs isn't entirely unstopable Onslught punched him cross country and he was very ****ed up afterwards.

"smart enough to know fear. Superman psyched that punk out, so much for intelligence."

this isn't about doomsday rex so leave him out of this or I'll bring in grey hulk and the non crystal juggs into this debate,,,,and it will still be a slughter.

Victor Von Doom
'Hulk hit superman, pounding on his chest for a good long while and supes just stood there hands on his waste'

It's not credible, it was a crossover.

Alpha Centauri
Lest we forget, in all this "Thanos is the man" talk (which he is), he's scared of The Hulk.

-AC

TJEscobar
Doomsday is on par if not better than Superman. Saying that Doomsday could beat Hulk and Juggernaut is almost ludacris because Superman can't beat the Hulk. The Hulk is top three in healing in Marvel's comics coming in at least second to Deadpool (hence the name deadpool). Hulk and Wolverine are probably closer with healing factor than those two (considering Deadpool's healing was made to be far better than Wolverine's) Hulk is also smarter than all of them. He is a genius after all. Hulk's true potential has also never been witnessed either. If someone was stronger than the Hulk he would start to get stronger.

jinzin
like I said, if you aren't going to considered what's happened IN crossovers don't participate in a crossover thread, it's ridiculous. supes is pretty smart too, so is MM, so is darkseid, didn't stop doomsday from creaming all of them. Hulk's gonna get slowed down by the poison secreted from doomsday's claws and either pass out or die, Hulk's been KO'ed with physical force, juggs has been immobalized with the same. Supes already did that to doomsday,,,,,,it won't happen again. DD's got this one.

Victor Von Doom
It's not ridiculous is it, considering the crossover was fan voted, and the thread is critically analysing the fight, not who is more popular.

...yeah.

jinzin
but that bout wan't a fan voted one, it was written out by the writters.

jplatinum
I'll bet superman didn't decapitate him, which is something that hulk would do to him. Superman just bludgeoned him to death, but he can still be decapitated.

Plus those poision bones won't have any affect on cain other than pissing him off and he'd punch doomsday at full force and hulk would be getting madder while juggs would be knocking doomsday around like a ragdoll. Then, doomsday gets tired of juggernaut(who he can't seem to hurt) and throws him several miles away. Then, "wham" hulk hits doomsday with a punch equal to the force of 10x nuclear explosions and takes a boney potrusions and stabbs doomsdays with his own bone,then decapitates him after beating his head into the ground(causing a massive crater in the ground).

Hulk and juggernaut win!!!!!

jinzin
that's a pretty elaborate fantasy wolrd you're living in......seriously the logic on this board is retarded. People want to say that superman and Martian manhunter alone could hold up to doomsday and Hulk when Doomsday has humiliated them and the rest of the justice league.....twice! by himself! THere's no chance in hell Juggernaught and Hulk are going to thrash the JLA as easly as doomsday did, so what make people think they would do it to doomsday himself. Decapitate him? considering he "heals" or closes up, or whatever you wanna call it, as fast if not faster than the Hulk's healing facot I'd say that's pretty hard to do. Hulk battered away at superman's chest forlike what? an entire page? and supes just stood there hands on his hips taking it with a stern face. Doomsday's killed superman once, incapacitated him twice more and with the execption of the former he did it with ease. Who's to say Doomsday doesn't send hulk into orbit? how's he gonna survive without air? and Juggs? please if war hulk can put him down, Doomsday's going to do it faster, better, and messier.

kgkg
why are you bringing in crossover they are bullshit.

and doomsday beating the entire JLA , and Gl corp was retarded.

i say Jugs and Hulk takes this hulk is as stong as doomsday , and eventually he will get much much stonger than him , and Jug there is nothign doomsday can do to harm him .

NOthing

demigawd
I still give this one to Doomsday. I've never bought into the theory that NOTHING can hurt the Juggernaut. I've seen a hurt Juggernaut too many times in comics to believe that.

Hulk gets knocked out frequently. I don't anticipate his fight against Doomsday to go on long enough to make Hulk's dynamic strength a factor. Did you see how quickly Doomsday put down Darkseid? I mean, he took him out before Darkseid had time to even react. Darkseid! THAT is speed. And I don't believe for a second that Hulk is a match for Darkseid.

Doomsday wins this, no doubt in my mind. Hulk is gone in 30 seconds, Juggernaut sent to orbit several seconds later...

jinzin
lol, yep that's about the size of it. Crazy hulk/jugg fans....their worse than spiderman fans.....maybe not (waits for spiderman vs. doomsday thread)

Beyonder
Yeah, while Darkseid was walking away and his back was turned and all the while thinking he'd killed Doomsday. That's really FASSSSST.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>