Feeling thirsty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
I was watching the Matrix AGAIN, and then i realised something.

When Trinity took Neo to see Morpheus for the first time in the big building, Morpheus was standing by the window watching the rain. Near him was a small table with a glass of water.

Now considering the state that place was in, would you have drunk that glass of water?

Orlando Bloom03
No....,.Je ne conprends pas!!

Korri
do we really need this thread twice? stick out tongue

Orlando Bloom03
Thats why I waz Confused!!

Korri
so u like the matrix too hun?

Numo
My apologies to all, but I'm sure I hadn't even finished creating this thread before Orlando Bloom03 answered it, which I think caused it to split into two. Good thing I wasn't talking about Smith or I would've been convinced that the Smith program was spreading here to.

Korri
laughing aah the power of the Smid

Numo
Indeed.

Korri
quite simply no expression

Simply Smid

greyboy
I'd have drank it. Regardless of what the room looks like, I would have drank it based solely on all the work they had done to find me, ya know?

JKozzy
Yeah, who cares about the place? If I were thirsty, I'd drink it.

VenomVA
I'd Drank it too big grin

Korri
you'd Drank it? blink

Numo
It just makes me laugh watching the film, just how many times Keanu looks at the glass and the water before he drinks it. Can't say I blame him myself.

Korri
laughing aww love

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Korri
stop laffin at me

mailedbypostman
Yeah stop laughing.

*Laughs. Clears throat.* "Sorry coughing."

Korri
no expression is there an echo in here

dragonpisces272
its like that rain thread no expression but yes, of course I would drink the water even if its pouring rain big grin. Just check if its sterilized first...

Korri
blink

Numo
Not that I'm saying that they held the glass out the window and filled it up with rain water, but I mean looking at how the wall paper was peeling of the walls and how dusty the place was, plus there is the fact that the glass was probably standing there a long time.

If it were me, i'd have tried to swallow that pill without water.

dragonpisces272
trying to swallow a pill without water? messed I cant do that...i see your point. They probably poured it into the cup before Neo really came there (Not like im sayin that the water came from no where, cause they do have water in the matrix stick out tongue) maybe every "one" had an opportunity to meet morpheus (most likely in that room) and they poured the glass of water before he even entered. But how did they actually know that Neo would become one of "good guys" and not one of "them"? Because it was destined to happen, and Morpheus knew this time was gunna come someday, therefore making the glass available when Neo steps into the room. I cant swallow a pill without water messed i'll have a fear of choking on it laughing

JediHDM
um...there is nothing saying that there was a Morpheus in every variation of the Matrix, so the probability that there was, and he found Neo, and they were in the same room, is astronomical...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.