Suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nice Guy
What are your views on suicide?

finti
cowards

F*ckModerators3
I think it takes hell of a lot of courage to kill one's self.

finti
i dont , selfish morons thats what they are

Bardock42
They are selfish but well if they want to let them eh?
If anyone wants to kill themself I think they should be allowed to do, I personally think it is stupid but I have no right to judge them.

And, well I hope this wont get me restricted but I think it is rather harsh what you did to Philosophicus. The same rules should apply to moderators as they do to us normal users. Would he have been restricted if he said that to anyone else, it doesn'T matter though because of the repeated socking.

Storm
Relatives of people who seriously attempt or complete suicide often blame themselves or become extremely angry, seeing the attempt or act as selfish. However, when people are suicidal, they often mistakenly believe that they are doing their friends and relatives a favor by taking themselves out of the world and these irrational beliefs often drive their behavior.

Philosophicus got plenty of warnings but he choose to ignore them.

Bardock42
Well I am just saying what then triggered it wasn'T serious enough in my opinion.

finti
his attitude towards other posters that didnt see it his way got him a laod of warnings. He kind of told the mods warning him to f*uck off and thats what got him banned.

Enough about him he has wasted enough peoples time lately

SaTsuJiN
To me, suicide is to quit at life because you cannot take it anymore.. so just think of how much more courageous it is to stand back up and live..

lil bitchiness
Sorry no threads about suicide.

And the thread maker is a sock.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.