WWE and RAW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
World Wrestling Entertainments two mainstream shows RAW and WWE (Spike TV, Monday and UPN, Thursday, respectively) are one of the best I've seen... comment on any recent matches you've seen, on your favorite wrestlers, or anything else related.

SlipknoT
Wrestling was great back in 99 but now it is just complete crap. And dont you mean Smackdown?

*SpunkiE*
The match between Christian and Orton was great! And i cant wait to see Batista officially on SD!

And also, has any1 ever been to Raw or SmackDown! live?

SlipknoT
I went to Raw about 4 years ago

*SpunkiE*
Was it awesome?

SlipknoT
It was pretty good, I had good seats so that made it better, some of those guys are Huge! Like kane, Undertaker.

ericadurancefan
i have yet to see the wwe live but i was lucky enough to see wcw live in its prime,nWo 4 life!

*SpunkiE*
Sick! I get to go to Raw Live in April, and i'm so stoked!

I have to admit, Raw wasnt that great this week. it was kool at the end where Batista turned the tables (literally) with HHH and Flair. Hopefully Randy and Batista team up, that'd be so cool.

eleveninches
It's kind of gone downhill in the last few years.
I went to see WWE live 3 times in the last few years.

Ironman
yeah i think thats tonights matches natch and hunter vs dave and randy

Red Superfly
I have been enjoying wrestling again recently. It has been quite fun to watch again.

ericadurancefan
i used to watch wrestling religiously but i stopped because it has been awful lately,eugene 'nuff said

Ironman
HOGAN WAS INDUCTED 2005 HALL OF FAME YEAH HOGAN IS ALSO AT WRESTLEMANIA I HOPE HE WRESTLE PIPER OH AND STONE COLD IS BACK

SlipknoT
STONE COLD IS BACK!????? eek!

Ironman
hes back at wrestlemania and i think he back for good

VicmCruz3663
I get pissed off when people keep saying that its fake..Almost everyone knows that its fake but WWE still kicks asss

*SpunkiE*
Same, people are so ignorant. Obviously, its fake but its great entertainment. It may be fake, yet it makes millions and millions a year.

SlipknoT
Im so happy hes coming back

Shaggy2dope
Batista is the ****in best my dad thinks he's gonna lose

SlipknoT
He probably will lose, HHH always wins in some cheesy DQ way or something

Shaggy2dope
HHH is really scared of Batista and he's held it too long + Batista is still undefeated HHH lost his title to randy orton once and gained it back Batista has gotta win i bet my dad 5 bucks lol smokin'

SlipknoT
He may win, but somehow HHH will get it back like he always does, but it would be nice to see the title change hands again

Shaggy2dope
Totally im thinking that Batista and Steve Austin r gonna become friends but they goin after the same thing i dont know im just thinkin that might happen when austin returns if Batista loses that is. smokin'

SlipknoT
I think Austin will probably be on his own for a while and wont be going after titles for a while too

Shaggy2dope
well if not that Randy and Batista to get some major payback smokin'

SlipknoT
Oh yea, the Orton and HHH feud will be going on for a while

Shaggy2dope
lol probably god man im siked my dad says i get to see wrestlemania so i can see Batista kick HHH's ass to be the man you got to beat the man so for HHH (GAME OVER)

SlipknoT
Your lucky

VicmCruz3663
HHH is gonna cheat his way out just like he always does...it pisses me off when HHH and JBL act tough but when it comes to wrestling some they know they can't beat they cheat their way out...

leowyatt
austin on pipers pit

VicmCruz3663
Yeah boy Austins come back and hes gonna kick butt..

DaX-Man
You people are crazy and obviously not that well of WWE fans! Stone Cold can't come back as a wrestler because of his knees! He is just coming back to go on Piper's Pit which is also restarting. Piper's Pit happened way back in the 60's-80's! That's all he is doing, he cannot wrestle! His knees are blown that's why he wears the knee braces!

And on the subject of HHH and Batista! Yes Batista will win because HHH is a fukin pusay! Every time Batista accepts a HHH shout out, HHH runs and Flair ends up gettin a beatin out of it laughing out loud ! Sorry but Ric is an axehole! He's braver then HHH though which is kind of sad laughing out loud
So ya Batista thumb up Break a Leg, or both of HHH's laughing out loud ! You gonna win man!

And all you people stop with the fukin Stone Cold fighting rumors, it aint gonna happen!

eleveninches
I think ric flair will probably screw HHH and help batista win, then HHH will make a comeback at backlash

eleveninches
But anyway, it's almost certain (IMO) that the backlash main event will be a rematch of the wmxxi main event

VicmCruz3663
Originally posted by DaX-Man
You people are crazy and obviously not that well of WWE fans! Stone Cold can't come back as a wrestler because of his knees! He is just coming back to go on Piper's Pit which is also restarting. Piper's Pit happened way back in the 60's-80's! That's all he is doing, he cannot wrestle! His knees are blown that's why he wears the knee braces!
And all you people stop with the fukin Stone Cold fighting rumors, it aint gonna happen!

Comeon man think positively....damn I can't spell..anyways Stone Cold hass wrestled with the braces before and he still wopped ass...but now that I think about it u probally are right...

BackFire
Stone Cold won't be wrestling anymore full time. Though, I'd love for him to be around still, do some stuff back stage and be part of the weekly shows. His wrestling never was very good, it was his charisma and mic skills that got him to where he was. All he needs to do is stun someone every few weeks and I'll be happy.

Though, his return is probably only a one time thing, he doesn't seem to have an interest returning to WWE fulltime.

DaX-Man
Ya he's my fav wrestler so I do want him to come back as a wrestler as bad as all of you. But he even said in his book "Stone Cold Truth" that he is stopping for good. If he does come back he will be a gm or an annoucer with his good buddy JR. That's all he'd do.
He will rule on Piper's Pit!

VicmCruz3663
what is Pippers Pit anyways...?

The Driv3r
I'm watching Raw right now. it sucks to see it 1 month later cause i'm from Portugal miffed

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
Stone Cold won't be wrestling anymore full time. Though, I'd love for him to be around still, do some stuff back stage and be part of the weekly shows. His wrestling never was very good, it was his charisma and mic skills that got him to where he was. All he needs to do is stun someone every few weeks and I'll be happy.

Though, his return is probably only a one time thing, he doesn't seem to have an interest returning to WWE fulltime. Yea his personality was what was great about him.

zinh
I love wrestling but I hate the same ole crap. HHH is cool but for crying out loud, his same ole bad guy with WWE belt gets old.

I had high hopes for the WCW buyout a few years back but it sucked the way things worked out. They made chumps of my favorite wrestlers on the WCW side. And most of my other favs never came to the WWE.

Guess I just miss the good ole 80s-90s of wrestling.

04wayne
Wrestling doesn't get crap, it just gets better!!

04wayne
I agree 110% with 'zinh' when he says wrestling was better in the 90's. In WCW when the nwo was created WCW was better than the WWE in every way possible

Batman316
Wish I could find sites to download Raw or Smackdown from since I haven't seen WWE in over a year and I am having major withdrawals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.