I hope to meet you all someday the second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Similar to this which was closed for going off topic (originally taken from a Tomacco Quote)

I hope to meet you all someday

- no problems this time then in the OFT.

My list thus far is:-
Ush: at his homestead, he is just like he is on KMC which is quite awesome really.
Finti: stayed at his place for a weekend during the time when the Women world beach-volleyball championships round was there droolio when I grow up I want to be a Viking just like finti big grin
Yerss, Fire and Storm: Visted them in Belgium and we went bowling and for a few drinks, Fire and Storm are such a cool couple and I expect an invitation to the weeding, Yerssot, well what can I say! she is a lovely as she seems and I will definately be going for beers again with her if she doesn't mind.
Baylin: met in some dodgy pub, can't really remember -even though I was not drunk - it's just that my attention was somewhat taken with the barmaid, embarrasment sorry mate I guess we'll just have to do it again without said barmaid wink only kidding Baylin was pretty cool too big grin
Syren: Met at her place and then went for drinks, she let me kiss her hand and I saw her 'pole-dance' then she slipped away gracefully, she's not like she is on KMC - KMC would appear to be her quiet side stick out tongue

So, looking forward to my next encounter big grin who would like to help me in my quest for KMC members to meet, I still have a 'list' including none other than Raz and our very own Mechmoggy, there are a few lesser members on there too stick out tongue

Any questions about said members will be referred to the memory banks for answers, sadly with the years of alcohol abuse the memories may be fuzzy at times stick out tongue

Baylin
Mmmm barmaid....droolio

misha
i haven't met anyone on kmc cry

your list is pretty grand corran eek!

Corran
Do you even remember me being there? mad

Corran
big grin I did wave to you when I flew over you last year.

Storm
It' s a nono though. Still recovering from the encounter stick out tongue wink

misha
that was you? eek! you spunk you droolio

Corran
The invitation or the wedding?

Baylin
I vaguely remember someone handing me a pint of Guinness... Was that you? confused

Mmmm barmaid... droolio

lil bitchiness
droolio awesome!

I only met Mr Zero from here...

The Tired Hiker
When I go to Ireland, Corran, which won't be this March as was planned a month ago, I will be buying you a Guiness whether you like it or not! smile

Not sure when I'll be there yet, but I will let you know. Then you can post how I got you drunk and you watched all these Irish guys beat me up for being a dork. big grin

Storm
*Looks around for Fire.*
*Whispers.*

Good question. whistle angel_not

Corran
The first 3 you spilled all over yourself because you were just drooling and released your grip on the glass when she leant over.

Korri
sad

Corran
Sounds good. Irish guys won't beat you up, they just buy you a beer.

BakaXero
hmm...
im on the list of people to avoid meeting...

lil bitchiness
laugh1 Dear god that sounds like something id do

lil bitchiness
Get your ass down south cry you were meant to be my girlfriend!!!

Corran
You can make it two quite easily stick out tongue

why the long face, or is that your horse imitation?

Why?

Corran
double post embarrasment

Korri
i am and i will very soon droolio

Storm
Too bad no one was near New York last week though we' re coming from all corners of the world.

BakaXero
i dont know...
i have this feeling that ive annoyed you more than anything...

lil bitchiness
Yeah, and you can bring my birthday present with you whip2

The Tired Hiker
I've met Dercor, who only posted once or twice. I also met OreoDoubleStuff, who is actually Dercor. And I'm excellent friends with Quiet Hiker who is one of my best friends and checks out KMC mainly as a way to get a hold of me.

Corran
I don't think you've annoyed me, you do not appear to be on my ignore list.

Korri
smile

The Tired Hiker
BakaXero, I'd meet you for a beer. But you have to bring the beer. stick out tongue

Corran
Yes about that embarrasment, I drank and ate them! whistling I guess I could get replacement.

BakaXero
well i dont know...
maybe...
agh... nevermind...

i think a beer will solve all problems

The Tired Hiker
Korri, I'd totally hang out with you, but it would probably be like, "Hey Kor, It's me, TTH, hi."

You'd be like, "Right on, you are like 20 years older than me. Dork." laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
schmoll thats it!!!
I was thiking of letting you take me out for a dinner this weekend, but now thats just NOT happening!

Corran
In that case I also met Mr Broken, he's a friend of mine who posted once or twice, he's currently on a year tour of Australia though.

Hell, if people bring the beer I'll meet anyone even Gordonskywalker.

Baylin
laughing out loud

I've split a few more pints in there since then because of her...

Aww dont worry lil I'll treat you right!

BakaXero
maybe it may be a weird question to ask but whos Gordan Skywalker?

Corran
You were thinking of letting me take you out for dinner! stick out tongue I'm not there this weekend I'm home as well you know, anyhow I said I'd get replacements, I just had a need for some Champagne and chocolates - hell I coulda just brought a replacement and not told you. Damn how stupid am I for confessing confused

Baylin
Some annoying ***ker that used to post here

Corran
And you didn't invite me? How dreadfully selfish.

lil bitchiness
I'll see you tusday at 5 at Leeds train station eek! flirt1

Corran
He wasn't just some walker, we was the gordonskywalker

Baylin
What you weren't there? So who was the geezer with long hair that I was talking to? confused

BakaXero
oh ok all good than

Baylin
I'll be there! flirtdroolio

lil bitchiness
droolio

Corran
eek you have a new friend

Baylin
no he kept telling to f***off... cry

confused or was it the barmaid that kept telling me to f***off... blink

Corran
possibly both?

Baylin
laughing out loud probably!

The Tired Hiker
I wanna meet someone overseas that's on KMC! It's like my new mission in life. eek!

Corran
Do you mean you want to go overseas and meet someone, or meet someone from overseas?

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I should have made that clear. What I meant was, I want to travel in a plastic bubble across the sea and meet someone through osmosis. beer And then drink beer!!! yes

Baylin
Tired, it's better to drink the beer before you get all osmosisish with someone! yes

shellie
There are a select few that I plan on meeting on the other side of the Atlantic. When I say few I mean 4, no wait, 5. yeah 5 people and they are from and/or in the same country.

so who knows erm maybe soon.

Corran
5? I can only think of 3 that you want to meet and 2 of those are female confused

The Tired Hiker
This is true. Osmosis should only be achieved prior to drinking beer.

shellie
2 female and 3 males cool

The Tired Hiker
I bet you want to meet Queen Whatever, and Syren. Also, you want to meet, um, Corran, Baylin, and The Tired Hiker cuz he's over there buying up beers for everyone! Yeah. Word. beer

Corran
No it's Raz instead of Corran stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Unscrupulous! eek!

shellie
blink ok, make that 6

The Tired Hiker
big grin

Korri
yeah but secretly you would know i was just playing hard to get stick out tongue

Corran
What is this playing hard to get routine that ladies do? I don't get it, if they want you then why don't they just ask?

Lara
why does it sound strangely familiar corran? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
So far off KMC I met BlackHatDefect (one of the girls in the anime forum), and then of course PandoraMomo and Mishi (as they are two of my IRL best friends and I made them join here)...

There are many many many people I want to meet from here, though.

a1hsauce
my mommy said i can talk to strangers but i cant meet them

Korri
*sigh* i shall not reveal the secrets of a women to you!

Corran
Why not to me? sad

Lara
you know why G.
*flicks corrans ear* now behave other wise I'll have to dig out Tomacco's slapping machine where ever that might be.

Clovie
your lucky erm

pinsleepe
I meet Gaca everyday smile

Korri
because it mucks up my system schmoll

Lara
come again?

Corran
What system?

Clovie
i'm not comming anywhere messed
i meant: corran is lucky. messed

Corran
Clovie you make your own luck, I did well at school and college and work hard to earn money so I can play hard. Study hard and get your head stuck into your work until you get the relevant experience and you'll do it too.

I work hard, earn money, pay what I need to pay and then have fun.

Clovie
sure.

Baylin
I so similar I work hard, earnmoney, pay what I need to pay and then I'm too knackered to have fun sad

dark1365
Think we can round up sponsors?

The Tired Hiker
I shall discover these secrets! naughty

Corran
They'll probably be written down in a secret diary someone, one of those with a little, tiny lock on that you have to use a little, tiny key to open or alternatively you can just flick it open with your thumb nail because they are weak in inneffective - like the French Army.

Alpha Centauri
Who else has met people from ze forum?

I've met one person.

-AC

Clovie
no one
and rather won't.

Storm
3, Fire not included.

Clovie
i can guess 2 of that smart

Korri
if i told you i would have to kill you pimp

Corran
I am Lucifer many have tried for many a Millenia to kill me, so tell me and then give it your best shot.

Korri
nope pimp

Corran
May your sould be damned for all eternity devil....oops I mean OK, your choice stick out tongue

Korri
that sounds so sexeh droolio

Corran
confused

Korri
sorry embarrasment

Corran
For what?

Korri
i dont know do i schmoll

Corran
But you apologised, if you don't know who will?

Korri
the sky...

Corran
Korri, I think you should cut down on the drugs and/or alcohol.

Lara
I went to school with Barbie girl and i've not seen her since nor would I wish to. Emily is my sister.
so two. not many!

corran eventually when he desides what he's doing and possibly Ush if I'm ever in the essex area.

I came close to meeting Yerssot but I missed him when he came to london I was stuck in another part of the country.

Corran
When I decide what I am doing? What do you mean? What am I supposed to decide between? stick out tongue

Lara
you keep threatening to turn every now and agin and you never do! stick out tongue

Corran
I wouldn't really just turn up stick out tongue I will wait for an invitation.

Lara
consider it and invite. I'm at college alday tomorrow and I dont have any classes. stick out tongue

Corran
I'm at work all day tomorrow and I don't have any glasses either.

Lara
where the hell did you get "glasses" from? well then It'll need some arranging wont it. you;ll have to PM me. stick out tongue

Corran
Hokey cokey

Tptmanno1
I AM gonna meet Rexxy one day, We've figured it out, we live 20 min away from each other, by car.

Anna85
hi every1!!!

Corran
hey

Korri
Really? cry

nitro-swicked
huh

Corran
Yes, really. stick out tongue

Clovie
it is unfair sad

Corran
What is unfair?

shellie
distance is unfair sad

Clovie
that i won't ever meet anyone sad

Corran
But I though you agreed that we would meet when I visit Poland! Or have you forgotten that?

Clovie
i did...confused
but i don't think it is very possible still.

Corran
Why not?

Clovie
coz there is nothing interesting here, so i don't see any reasons for anyone to come.

shellie
you are interesting Klaudia and reason enough for me to visit Polland

Clovie
hug but that would be just lost of the ticket money sad

shellie
you are worth it and more sweetie hug im a mother of 4 who is not rich by any means and if i think i can afford it , i damn well dont think its a loss. i dont throw away money and seeing you is no loss.

Clovie
touchedhug

it means lot for me to hear it.

shellie
hug good cuz i meant it.

now if i could move this damn ocean out of my way *sighs*

Clovie
thankyou hug

shellie
think im gonna slip away and take a shower now and think on how i can build a time machine stick out tongue

Clovie
you take a car, some triangle-shaped thingie, adds few weird cords and counter...and...some nuclear-engine..and then....smart

Corran
Clovie, there's many places I would be interested in visiting in Poland, I'm sure you must be quite near some of them. My friend went last year and said that it's lvoely there and I have to visit.

Clovie
you... what? huh

Corran
editted, hit send too early

Clovie
oh ...

of course there are some places that can be worth visiting, but trust me neither is near my place

Corran
We shall see - maybe you are en-route between 2 other places stick out tongue

Clovie
i'm not stick out tongue

Corran
You must be on a road between 2 places, even if it's between a place in Poland and another country.

shellie
ok, this calls for a road trip indeedyes

damn Atlantic Ocean!!! mad

Korri
shup no expression

Corran
How wude.

Corran
Clovie, you are on my list wink be afraid.

shellie
as you are on my list as well , but no need to be afraid...im harmless...mostly stick out tongue wink

Alpha Centauri
Why is the atlantic ocean a problem? It's not. Finding the money and practicality in getting across it is.

-AC

Kosta
There arent enough ppl from Aus here, and the ppl that are from Aus are too much younger or older sad. Lucky that you guys live in Europe, you can like... walk to Germany fom the UK stick out tongue

Corran
Only a few of us are gifted enough to be able to walk across the channel.

Kosta
It was a joke erm

Corran
Yes, as was what I said, after all I cannot really walk on water stick out tongue

Corran
So what are you doing Easter Weekend? I need to find something to do stick out tongue

badboy2004
i don't know

shellie
not what i want to be doing, thats for sure

Baylin
you and me both!

SaTsuJiN
I havent met anyone from here either.. must be nice to sit and talk face to face yes

shellie
hug

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>