Battle Royale!!!! (No.1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spooony
Welcome to the Battle Royale act. this is a thread where you will be all given random weapons and you must slug it out on an island until one remains, he/she will be known as the winner.

after 30 people have signed up for BR i will issue you all with 1 random weapon and you have to use it wisely, please dont somplain at the weapon you are given it is perely random and i will be picking it out of a hat. you may feel free to make alliences but remember there can be only one winner.

this RPG will be follow the same sort of basis as others, and i will decide the final outcome of a long going close fight.

FIGHT HARD AND REMEMBER

"We don't fear death, we fear being forgotten!"

LET BATTLE ROYALE COMMENCE!

THIS WILL NOT START UNTILL I GAIN PERMISSION!

Spooony
If you are interested in participating in th BR act feel free to put your name down. i will now post a picture of the map you will be using, if permission is granted, over time this will have danger zones entered in them, if you are in a danger zone you are deceased.

Also feel free to try and escape the island, if you manage you will be a winner!!, but be warned a failed attempt will result in sudden death...

You can not move further then 1 square every 10 mins and for the 1st hour of play there will be no killing permitted

Red X
...My chars name Vash....

Spooony
sure

Spooony
updated map

Fallin Angel
oh i love this movie, its one of my favorites lol, anyways my characters name is Joseph

DarkDethbringer
names Xavier Montaverius call me X

DarkDethbringer
whens this gonna start?

Spooony
When i sort out the rules and get enough players, im having some problems at the mo' and need to talk to trickster 'bout stuff

Elektra_lover
I'll be Jenna

DarkDethbringer
come on we just need 26 more

Red X
No offense, theres no more then 15 RPers on this forum... 10 of them log on everyday..

Spooony
yeah i worked that out that is whwy i have re-thought my plan, tht is y i need to talk to trickster

Trickster
My bad. I think the best idea would be to get about 7 or 8 and the just have NPCs.

Anyway, I'll call my character Corena. I'll be playing a girl, just for giggles.

Spooony
NPCs, goddamit now im really consused, damn my n00bness

Trickster
Non-Player Character.. Gosh, I thought even you'd know that!

Spooony
Hell no!

DarkDethbringer
so we can start?

Fearnix
Can i join?

ResEvil_4ever
Okay i'll be Death...wait do u have to be the real characters in the movie or can it be made up

Spooony
im going to start it now,

people signed up: (level in brackets)

Spooony : Garret : weapon given: Nunchaku (3)

Red X : Vash : weapon given: Pot Lid (2)

Fallin Angel : Joseph : weapon given: Coat Hanger (2)

DarkDethbringer : X : weapon given: Colt .357 Revolver (5)

Elektra_lover : Jenna : weapon given: Baseball Bat (3)

Trickster : Corena : weapon given: Beretta M92F Pistol (4)

Fearnix : <name> : weapon given: Smith & Wesson M19 (4)

ResEvil_4ever : Death : weapon given: Bandana (1)

It works like this you will be paired up at random by picking out of a hat i will do this now:

Jenna & Garret

X & Joseph

Vash & Corena

<name> & Death

Protect eachother and work togeter because if on of you is killed the other will be killed too automaticlly, the aim of the game is o escape the island we are all working as a team, and NPCs (yes i know what they are now, huzaa) will come one the island and well, try and kill us,

The level give the player a greater advantage when going into battle

Level 1 weapons (usless weapns) ex. paper fan, bandana

Level 2 weapons (not very good weapons) ex. coat hanger. pot lid

Level 3 weapons (Decent melee weapons) ex. baseball bat, nunchukas

Level 4 weapons (handguns) ex. Beretta M92F Pistol, Colt .357 Revolver

Level 5 weapons (Close range firearms) ex. SPAS 12 pump action shotgun, crossbow,

Level 6 weapons (long range firearms) ex. Model 597 Sporter rifle

Level X weapons (explosives, can be very good can be crap depends on how they are used) grenades, petrol bombs.

Takes two lv.1 to take down a lv. 2
Takes two Lv.2 to take down a lv.3

but it really depend on how you fight... th battle rules will be posted in the v.near future

At the start of the game there will be a box of ammo and further weapons dropped at co-ordinate E3, right next to the start point,

No enemys are on the island yet

Trickster
Alright then. So we jus start?

Spooony
yar

Trickster
No speech r anything? Any sort of guidance on what to do?

DarkDethbringer
someone just post noones posted in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooony
look, im not sure what to do, im a n00b and i really don't have a clue, look, ok, there is not going to be a speech and i am just going to tell you that the island has many ways to exit it... you can do what you want, i will post the rules when i decide how im going to make it

Red X
WEll... Me and Trickster huh wink

...Ahhh A pot lid? Well atleast Trick's char has a pistol.

So remember, I die, you die! stick out tongue

DarkDethbringer
well im w/ fallin angel and ive got the best weapon of the 2 of us so ill call the shots!

Fallin Angel
ok but if u get us killed, its your fault lol

ResEvil_4ever
No fair i got a bandana get me something better come on plzzzzz

Trickster
Meh, maybe we should just start without Spooony. A BR game would be good.
Anyone agree with me?

Spooony
y without me, i wanna play, i just don't know how to start it...

animeboy08
Is it 2 late 4 me 2 join I'll be Riley an investor who caught the wrong plane

animeboy08
Can i play I can b Riley a late arrival

Maku
I'll join
I'm Maku Tarantsu.

Spooony
if someone would like to take this over and make rules and stuff and well basiclly control the game i would be well happy, because i dont really know what im doing but i would still like to take part in the game

ResEvil_4ever
God lets just begin.........

DarkDethbringer
hey ill take over but ive never read the book or seen the movie...

Spooony
Sure you can take over, you dont really need to have read the book, if you need any reference from the film, book etc the this is a good site...

Here!!!

animeboy08
SO when do we start

DarkDethbringer
10 people from around the world were chosen to defend themself on an island I have paired each of you . The only rules are keep your partner alive, if you some how escape you will automatically win but failing in this will result in certain death. well what are you waiting for? begin and, your enemys should arrive in an hour! Have fun!

ResEvil_4ever
GOD NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do I have to be the only guy that has a weapon that sucks and is useless??.. and Dark you need to update the map more often..

Spooony
it isn;t useless. you can tie your hair back....... sorry it was all random

ResEvil_4ever
Can i use it to choke people?

Spooony
as far as im concerned yes, but it is really up 2 DarkDethbringer

ResEvil_4ever
lol

DarkDethbringer
w/ your weapons you could do what ever you can think of that would actualy work such as you cant use a bandanna to fly but you can choke people with it!

peterKSL
I wanna join... I'll be peterKSL...

I'ma frequent online user...

Shaggy2dope
ill be dumbass

peterKSL
^ laughing out loud

n1

Shaggy2dope
Peter i could team wit u

peterKSL
yea.. that'll be cool...

*whisper* (wanna choose our own weapons?)

Shaggy2dope
i choose a rocket launcher (whispers)

peterKSL
*whispers* a sniper and a hidden desert eagle...

Lol...

animeboy08
A private jet was flying overhead all of a sudden the left wing is shot out before long the plane went crashing into the ground. Riley Mitchell a renowned milllionaire stepped out. " Where the hell am I"he asked. Before the question could be answered sum1 held a pistol up 2 his head."Move and I'll kill you" the voice said.

ResEvil_4ever
U don't get to pick your weapons read the first page...........

peterKSL
you are not suppose to eaves dropping on us when we are whispering... stick out tongue

Shaggy2dope
LOL

Shaggy2dope
How do we play anyway

ResEvil_4ever
your a little too late..............

animeboy08
A shot rang out and with that one of Riley's bodyguards fell to the floor lifeless. " Oh no please dont kill me I'll give you money,jewlery anything just please dont kill me" "How about 6,000,000 dollars"The raspy voice asked. "Done" Riley said without second thought. "But tyou have to promise that you are going to get me out of here alive"Riley added. " I swear that you'll be safe you just better hold up your end of the bargain" The voice said in an even more raspier tone. Just then shots rang out and the screams of agony were heard. "Come on the other competetors are out lets get you inside" The man said pulling Riley by his arm.

DarkDethbringer
shaggy2dope you get a machette and peter you get a .45 caliber your not on the same team... RESPECT MY AUTHORITAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
ALL WENT WELL W/ THE JET UNTIL THE JET EXPLODED LEAVING YOU MARROONED

Elektra_lover
Jenna walked across the land. Her long brown hair was tied back with a piece of leather. In one hand, she held a metal base ball bat. She saw someone in the distance. She smirked and began to run to him.

DarkDethbringer
Xavier walked through the wilderness w/ his gun holstered and FallinAngel behind him " Damn it stinks out here!' he said taking his hair out of a ponytail.

Spooony
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
Jenna walked across the land. Her long brown hair was tied back with a piece of leather. In one hand, she held a metal base ball bat. She saw someone in the distance. She smirked and began to run to him.

Garret quickly followed, nunchaku in hard, starting to swing them violently

peterKSL
peterKSL watched in silence in the dark as he caresses his caliber... He loaded some bullets...

animeboy08
What is Riley's weapon?

animeboy08
" Where are we going" Riley asked following the man. " In here" the man said pointing to a cave. " Who are you and what is your name"? But before the man could answer some1 was came busting into the cave looking like they was ready to do battle.

Spooony
Originally posted by Spooony
Garret quickly followed, nunchaku in hard, starting to swing them violently

Quickly realising that the guy had a handgun, Garret quickly hid behind the nearest tree, and pulled Jenna in aswell, Garret started to slow his breath and wait to form an ambush on the unsuspecting stranger...

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by animeboy08
What is Riley's weapon?
You get a metal pipe you found in the wreckage (wooo that worked nicely)

DarkDethbringer
Xavier walking with joseph heard rustling in the nearby bushes he quickly grabbed his gun and said "Joseph theres someone there get ready."he whispered.

Fallin Angel
"what do u expect me to do , coat hang them to death" he said sarcastically

animeboy08
" Dont kill me"Riley pleaded but his new bodyguard wasnt so forgiving as he quickly killed the compettor an took his weapon. "move"the bodyguard commanded

peterKSL
Damn.. this is getting messy... (I spoke in both reality and from my character) (Please organize this story instead of just random character's story!!)

Spooony
yar and add battle rules

Shaggy2dope
Where am I (echo)

Shaggy2dope
whos my partner? or am I a one man gang

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
whos my partner? or am I a one man gang
you just kind of piss me off who doesnt have a partner?

peterKSL
me.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by peterKSL
me.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
anyone besides him?...

peterKSL
Nope... big grin

ResEvil_4ever
I see Jenna I charge up to her then take my Bandana and start choking her ( What else am I supose to do with it )

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by peterKSL
Nope... big grin
I guess you and Shaggy-whateva can team but you to follow the rules!!
,and remember RESPECT MY AUTHORITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaggy2dope
ok sure sweet me and peter team members lets kick their asse ill chop their ****ing heads off with my machete

Spooony
Originally posted by ResEvil_4ever
I see Jenna I charge up to her then take my Bandana and start choking her ( What else am I supose to do with it )

Runs out screaming with rage rapidly twirling his nunchakus, knocks "death" out cold, drags him into a near by house, and waits for him to wake up

peterKSL
*whispers* who should we kill first? maybe we should kill dark.. If we kill him, maybe then we won't hear the "RESPECT MY AUTHORITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" big grin

ResEvil_4ever
" WHooa what the heck happened" said Death then I take a wooden plank on the floor charge up to Jenna and smack the wood on her head

ResEvil_4ever
Jenna falls down bleeding then I jump use my bandana to cover Garets nose and mouth so u can't breathe then i start beating Garret up with my hands and legs then at the end both of u guys are bleeding like hell
and I take our weapons

Spooony
btw we are supposed to be working together.... idiot

peterKSL
As Death was picking up the weapons, I shot him at the leg, and Dumbass cut Death's both arms...

I took the bandana to stop Jenna's bleeding...

ResEvil_4ever
AHHHHH I started screaming i run towards u and start biting ur neck

ResEvil_4ever
We are suppose to work together???

peterKSL
You can't run, I shot you at one of your leg.... stick out tongue

Why do you think I shoot you at your leg and not elsewhere?

ResEvil_4ever
I takes <name>'s hangun and use my mouth to shoot u in the balls
( and quit fighting we are suppose to ork toghether.

Spooony
i wake up and trip death, death falls back and the back of his head hits a cupbored, knocking him unconcious

Spooony
i then run to help <name>, the bullet just scraped the skin, so nothing major

DarkDethbringer
~OK stop for a minute ,we need to work together enimies wil come shortly the reasons you have teams is so youll stick together yor not supposed to fight each other just find shewlter and the enemys will be here when i post tomorrow.!~

animeboy08
I watch from a distance smiling. "At this rate these idits will b dead an ill win the gran prize" smiling evilly

DarkDethbringer
lets reset this to where we havent attacked anyone yet come-on pete i know you dont want to go the game uni-balled (teehee)

ResEvil_4ever
I get back up stich my hands back on take a metal pipe and wip garret and the head and start beating him up then i take <name>'s pistol and shot Garret on the head

DarkDethbringer
Yes lets restart

ResEvil_4ever
fine be that way I was just about to kill everyone anyway

peterKSL
I takes <name>'s hangun and use my mouth to shoot u in the balls
( and quit fighting we are suppose to ork toghether.

LOL... how did you take the gun? With your balls? you have no hand nor legs to pick it up... and aim?

fine be that way I was just about to kill everyone anyway
you think you are superman??

Spooony
res, i think you are kinda missing the whole point, you can't just write like 2 lines saying you kill everyone, because that would just **** up the whole game

Spooony
and i highly doubt that someone who had just been knocked out could get up (you have no hand and legs) and then beat someone up...

peterKSL
Imagine a handicap person trying to fight a person.... laughing out loud
Great ambition, but no capability....

Spooony
lol, that is harsh on so many levels

ResEvil_4ever
Lol i was kidding

Shaggy2dope
ill chop the enemies ****in heads off lemme at em lemme at em

Trickster
So we're restarting?

Spooony
i think so...

DarkDethbringer
yes restart to before anyone was harmed.

Spooony
i tihnk i talk for everyone, including gd old elton john when i say "And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind"

DarkDethbringer
huh....................????????

Spooony
its a quote from one of elton johns songs

DarkDethbringer
and what does that have to do with this?

Spooony
well no one had replied in like a week or something, so it lived its life like a candle in the wind, i.e a short life

DarkDethbringer
indeed this is the first game I GMed!

JacopeX

JacopeX
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
ill chop the enemies ****in heads off lemme at em lemme at em

Bring it on DOGG!

DarkDethbringer
dude this is incredibley dead!freakin N00bs! and ead the post before you'res!

JacopeX
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude this is incredibley dead!freakin N00bs! and ead the post before you'res!

LMAO! N00b? Thats aint me I know that and I didnt even know if this place is dead yo.

DarkDethbringer
there is a thing in the croner that says the date!!!and yes you are a N00b compared to me!and most people here!

JacopeX
Dont get me started man. Prove that i am a n00b then if youre a smartass!

DarkDethbringer
look at the difernce in the registrattion dates between us N00b! lol.....

JacopeX
no Dosent matter man. Anyways why should I care. I know im not a N00b. I hate that word!

DarkDethbringer
if you hate the wor dthat is a whole different story I am very sorry for calling you a N00b NOT!!!!! yes it matters N00b means that you are new to the board and you do not know all of the rules and you are kind an idiot in you're case! lol

JacopeX
Im not new at all stupid.

JacopeX
I know all the rules and if youre new you can still know all the rules by reading all the rules. DUH!! LMAO man peoplae are weird these days

DarkDethbringer
dude you have been here 2 months just accept it...lol

JacopeX
so what!

DarkDethbringer
that means that you are kinda new dude I am done talknig about this! go post you're bio at the superHero thread! with you're powers and do it right this time!

Trickster
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
look at the difernce in the registrattion dates between us N00b! lol.....

You've only been here a month longer.

And the word n00b is stupid... Often it is the case that people who use it are too. stick out tongue

JacopeX
Im not new and I dont feel new. PERIOD END OF STORY. Im done talking about it.

IM NOT A N00b PERIOD!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
you ar ea N00B and I ahve been here 3 months more! msn-tongue

Chaosbark
That word 'NOOB' is such a stupid term. Why aren't you going with the term 'Newb'. It seems more polite and wouldn't get on someone's nerves that much. As for the whole time span that doesn't really matter. All I see at this forum is hm..let me use another term. 'Oneline' You know where posts are just *follows her not speaking* or *glances at her* So I take it I won't find any decent paragraph roleplay here?

KingDubya
Originally posted by Chaosbark
That word 'NOOB' is such a stupid term. Why aren't you going with the term 'Newb'. It seems more polite and wouldn't get on someone's nerves that much. As for the whole time span that doesn't really matter. All I see at this forum is hm..let me use another term. 'Oneline' You know where posts are just *follows her not speaking* or *glances at her* So I take it I won't find any decent paragraph roleplay here?
You probably won't since most people can't comprehend a whole paragraph of roleplay. *is hoping that only very few people here ever god-mod*

DarkDethbringer
some people can but alot of the semi-N00Bs do that and do it wrong no less!but the Veterans can and do like me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.