Tired Hiker's Corn Hole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
This is where you can come and eat corn and just hang out and stuff. There's BINGO every other thursday, starting next week. Be there or be . . . hey, there's a sale at Gun World. smile

Bardock42
This place sucks I will open my own Corn Hole with Black Jack and Hookers ( actually I will just offer the same in my Batcave)

The Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, the Batcave! happy

Korri
Dad you suck mad

I dont wanna know how you eat your farking corn dog shove it no expression

eggmayo
Gun World!

Jackie Malfoy
Corn is good!I am going to eat some right now!As for the guns I am way ahead of you!JM Happy Dance 2guns Happy Dance

eggmayo
Jackies a dancing banana?

Jackie Malfoy
Uh oh the secret is out.Don't tell anyone egg or I come after you with my guns!JM laughing2guns

eggmayo
i cant help it... someone brought it up before and now i picture everyone on here as different coloured bananas

Jackie Malfoy
laughing What color banna am I then?JM Happy Dance

eggmayo
red

Jackie Malfoy
Why red?JM confused laughing

eggmayo
Dunno, its just a theory

Jackie Malfoy
I see............So what color would you pick for yourself?JM Happy Dance

Arsenal
Why don't you take that corn and cook it using good recipes

Jackie Malfoy
laughing Hey that is pretty good!JM

eggmayo
I dont need to, because I can see me, I dont need to picture me as a banana stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Oh yes you do! Happy Dance droolio laughing

eggmayo
ok, give me one minute... im becoming a banana

eggmayo
im pink and black eek!

Jackie Malfoy
eek! That sounds like good colors!droolio Happy Dance I was just wondering through why you don't think of only the boy members on this site bannanas?JMinnocentjerry

Korri
i hate people..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.