Worst thing you have ever done...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Or thought for that matter. Here's mine:

There was a kid who had some control/domination issues who used his rather cumbersome girth to intimidate and control others. Due to my short stature, I was one of those. Then his father died and he did something that really pissed me off--I was asking two kids about why they were doing something (as it didn't make any sense) and they explained it to me. Unfortunately, I didn't really understand their reasoning until later (it had to do with using a letter as a placeholder for something they were painting and the letter they used created a spelling error) and I asked again. The beast kid grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me against the wall, and started screaming at me for being a moron. I looked straight at him and thought, "I am so glad your father just died."

I suppose that makes me a bad person, hun?

Afro Cheese
That's a shitty thing to think about someone, but for the worst thing you've ever done it's not that bad.

For me.. I can't think of any one incident that strikes me as the worst thing I've done. If we were speaking legally, breaking into a car and stealing some stuff (cell phone, fake rolex, change) out of the middle compartment thing when I was like 13 or so. I ended up going back and throwing the cell phone back though. Even though I have stolen more valuable things than I did that night that was the only time I ever stole directly from another person, and I think that's what got to me. I hated the idea of taking stuff directly from someone else's pocket, and I still do, yet I did it anyway. I have no clue why. Now I dislike the thought of stealing anything.

Morally.. I guess I'd say the way I've treated my sister in the past. Never beat her up or anything just was always sort of a prick to her. Like one time she stole this pair of glasses from the grocery store and I used that as blackmail over her for a few months.. I never actually would've told on her because I didn't really want to see her in trouble, just wanted to use her bad behavior to my advantage.. but now I wish I didn't use to do stuff like that.

SlipknoT
I was pissed at this girl because she was a ***** and we were arguing and she was one of those Emo girls who cut themselves alot, and she was being a huge ***** and stuff, so I said Why dont you just get your meaning less life over with already, your nothing, just another insignificant human walking around wasting oxygen you mean nothing, your shit. And she didnt come back to school for a week after that and I found our she went to rehab because she really ****ed herself up.

WhoKnows?
lie, ive done it my whole life and it is an irritation that hurts you as you keep your hidden secret.

smoker4
I sold someone a load of hocus pocus once but looking back i was really helping them by not giving them real weed blink

big gay kirk
I was in a pub once when I was at college, and some kids from a nearby private school came in, walked right up to me, and asked if I could sell them some drugs... so i charged them 50 quid for a few orange tic tacs.... then we watched them sit around telling each other what a great trip they were having....

Afro Cheese
laughing out loud

smoker4
Lol might be same people heehee laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
The worst thing I did as a kid is start a fire.It was a small one and I was trying to make a robert and pluged in a plug and it started.Man was I grounded that day.JM

SlipknoT
laughing

debbiejo
Something I felt bad about was when my cousin came to visit and I brushed her off the last day she was here. She posponed her flight until the next day to see me and I didn't show again. I knew she was depressed, but didn'tknow how bad it really was and after 3 or 4 months she commited suicide. She was 15.

peterKSL
Holy crap!!!

smoker4
Im sorry about that debbiejo

DarkAge
That's not that bad a thing to do, I guess sometimes it's just impossible to judge the significance of our actions. I'm sorry that happened to you.

GCG
Its a sad thing to hear, but assuming that you tried to cheer up your cousin and that didnt work either what fault would you have had ?

debbiejo
Thanks...I try to read people better now...

FeceMan
These don't really 'feel' that bad. I'm the worst person here, it seems smile.

SaTsuJiN
well I think things come to show that we are creatures of extremety.. if we know something will hurt someones feelings (usually 'after' that person has hurt our feelings), we will use any, and everything to make sure their life is a misery.. for instance :
(this wasnt the worst thing I've done.. but maybe close)
This girl I knew kept making inside jokes about me with her and her friend (who was a guy also).. then every day seemed like inside joke time.. so I just turned to her and said "Wow.. Im glad your uncle molested you when you were young...." and they were both like http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif
.. I mean if they thought I was just going to sit there and be abused, they were so sadly mistaken.. plus she always said to me "I never regret what I do or say" .. so I definately cant feel sorry for people who think that way.. the meaning of growing older and becoming mature IS to regret, or to feel pity.. thats what makes us different from children

FeceMan
^ Inside jokes--how do you mean? Like mean-spirited jabs or teasing prodding? Or was it something such as whenever you went near the two of them, she'd lean over, whisper something to her friend, and they'd both giggle? (That would drive me up the wall.)

debbiejo
Inside joke--like when ever youre around, your the joke...

SaTsuJiN
Oh no, they'd never whisper.. they'd make sure you hear it.. it was the kind of inside joke, that when you share personal things with someone.... she would make those kinds of references to me to let me know that they have been shared between her and 'her' friend... her favorite line when I'd tell her off for doing that nonsense was "What are you talking about?"... I'm thinking to myself.. she cant possibly expect me to play stupid just like her.. so I left it at that.. I havent spoken to either of them for 2 , going on 3 years now.. they just couldnt grow the hell up

FeceMan
Pffft, you should have been meaner. I wish I was there--I would have verbally eviscerated the two of them.

SaTsuJiN
One day I told her off so bad she sat down and cried... that was nice.. wish I had a video camera

FeceMan
LOL.

Anyway, the difference between myself and actual assholes is this:

They are mean; I am not.

You see, FeceMan enjoys a good verbal spar, the trading of superficial jabs and pointless, jesting insults that hurt no one. But then there are those who find a weakness and exploit it, driving their words and actions deeper, like nails, into the very core of their chosen victim.

Those are the assholes of our pathetic world. Those are the ones who rip wounds into the souls of others, wounds that will always trickle blood and leave scars.

(A crystal clear example of this is one of the episodes of Angel in which Angelus inhabits Angel's body...for any of you who watch that show.)

GCG
i dont get it ;

the worst thing i ever did to myself or to someone else ????

FeceMan
To another person, or just an action in general.

SaTsuJiN
worst thing you have ever done ... it could be anything.. just as long as you've done it.. and its extraordinarily horrible.. big grin

GCG
but even if i did it in good fait ? that is no dire consequences ?

FeceMan
^ Does it matter? Oh noes, some people over the Internet are going to look down upon you at the worst! Surely there is no greater punishment!

smile

SlipknoT
What did you say to her? WHat was she making fun of you about?

Alpha Centauri
Destroyed the Earth. I regret it to this day.

-AC

pr1983
i still havent rebuilt it properly... mad

vaya_the_elf
I don't know what the worse thing i ever did was ... ..

peterKSL
hmmm... your actions are very very similar to mine, that is what I would do if I am the inside joke...

peterKSL
The worst thing I will ever do and ever done is left with no courage sad
Too shy, and that sometimes lead to unfortunate disasters in my life...

SaTsuJiN
Well.. she liked me but she didnt tell me.. so then I started talking about this other person I liked every day... (Mind you, every few days she had a crush on a new boy that I would help her stalk.. simply because I'm either nice or retarded).. and it was going on 3rd year of highschool.. so thats a long ass time to be helping someone scope people out.. then one day, she thought she was going to blow up at me for liking someone after doing all these stupid things for her.. so then I basically told her that she was the biggest ingrate I have ever met, and that I never sacrificed my time so badly to make a complete ass out of my self for someone who would never come to appreciate it in the first place.. and also that if I decide to like someone and talk about them after all the crap I did for her, that there should be no kind of problem on gods green earth big enough that should stop me from being able to feel how I feel.. (this is the waaaaaayyyy buttered and sugar coated up version.. much vulgarity was spewed)... unfortunately I cant remember it all because I was so mad.. but I know I went off on her for 20 minutes

FeceMan
You. Win. Teh. Prize.

Frickin' awesome. I wish you had a videocamera...

WhoKnows?
oh yeah, and humiliation has ruined me too.

SlipknoT
Wow, WHat was she making fun of you about?

SaTsuJiN
well she was so mad that I spoke highly of someone .. she'd call me gay in spanish and all this shit that you wouldnt say about someone thats really your friend.. among other personal things she blabbed.. but it was a lesson well learned regardless.. I wouldnt go through that again if you payed me.. it was such pointless drama

manjaro
i am truly the worst person here. when i was 7 i got caught feeling up my 5 yo neighbor.....by her mother! my name spread far and wide thuout my whole community. i was banned from the homes of every friend i had, and i wasnt able to make another friend until i moved away 6 years later laughing and you know what?..........thats still not the worst thing ive ever done

WhoKnows?
i cant list what i have done.

Sadako of Girth
I once pissed in my sister's doll's house when I was 9 just because of some stupid day-to-day-stuff...
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh the look on her face......
(Now being almost thirty of course time teaches regret......)

Oh. And I guess that time that because of (in retrospect but not at the time) 'in'offensive banter that lead to one of my GF's friends getting a broken Jaw, two knocked out teeth and an egg sized lump on his face for a month... Yeah. Screw the deliberation. He actually DID deserve it..
He shouldn't have started that stuff.....

eleveninches
That's f*cked up.

eleveninches
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

ragesRemorse
what does socking mean?

Linkalicious
Pitty sex with a fat chick while I was drunk. embarrasment

She called a friend or a friend of a friend to get my number and when she called I told her "I did my charity for the year, I'm a person not a foundation"

FeceMan
You are a horrible, horrible, hilarious person.

maxt
well, I have a brother named Lawry. He's been fat since the day he was born. I'm a scrawny guy, strong as hell and no more then 140lbs. he's one inch dollar and easily clears 300lbs. When he was in high school he was always part of a swim team and he had alot of female friends. The two girls this focuses on would be Kim and Mellissa, both of whom we're "decent" looking at one point in there lives.

He graduated school and moved out for a couple years. When he came home he had some of his old swim friends over to the house and the first thing I noticed is that they got FAT. I dont mean just a few pounds, they really packed it on - that and they are very very sensitive girls. For example, this one time at a Christmas party me and my brother thought it would be funny to get this Mellissa chick an inflatible man for Christmas. We spend the whole afternoon inflating him up and wrapping him perfectly with some seasonal wrapping paper. When we gave it to her at the party she freaked out and left in a taxi... and this was a fun family party, it was queit the scene.

anyways, the girls are over at the house and on their way out the door, or so I thought, when I start ranting to my brother. I said something like this "Lawry, you we're always the fat guy, and you know you're the fat guy. In fact, you embrace being the fat guy and thats' cool, I think i like you more for that reason... but you're friends, holy shit did they ever get fat since high school. I mean I would have stuck it in Kim, and maybe even Mellissa two years ago but right now you couldnt pay me enough money to screw either of them. i mean seriously, like at least 50 pounds a pop. I hate when decent girls get fat, they are disgusting.. no offence to you but seriously, what a waste of two perfectly skinny people eh?"...

thats' when they walked back up my stairs, apparently not out of the house yet and they heard everything. I guess it wouldnt have made me a better person if they hadnt have heard me, but now they know and continue to be friends with my brother to this day. I see them all the time and they will never forget about that. (so maybe they're the bad people?). who knows, Im not here to judge.

oh yeah and this one time I delibritely gave a guy bad directions just so he'd get lost.

pr1983
Originally posted by maxt
well, I have a brother named Lawry. He's been fat since the day he was born. I'm a scrawny guy, strong as hell and no more then 140lbs. he's one inch dollar and easily clears 300lbs. When he was in high school he was always part of a swim team and he had alot of female friends. The two girls this focuses on would be Kim and Mellissa, both of whom we're "decent" looking at one point in there lives.

He graduated school and moved out for a couple years. When he came home he had some of his old swim friends over to the house and the first thing I noticed is that they got FAT. I dont mean just a few pounds, they really packed it on - that and they are very very sensitive girls. For example, this one time at a Christmas party me and my brother thought it would be funny to get this Mellissa chick an inflatible man for Christmas. We spend the whole afternoon inflating him up and wrapping him perfectly with some seasonal wrapping paper. When we gave it to her at the party she freaked out and left in a taxi... and this was a fun family party, it was queit the scene.

anyways, the girls are over at the house and on their way out the door, or so I thought, when I start ranting to my brother. I said something like this "Lawry, you we're always the fat guy, and you know you're the fat guy. In fact, you embrace being the fat guy and thats' cool, I think i like you more for that reason... but you're friends, holy shit did they ever get fat since high school. I mean I would have stuck it in Kim, and maybe even Mellissa two years ago but right now you couldnt pay me enough money to screw either of them. i mean seriously, like at least 50 pounds a pop. I hate when decent girls get fat, they are disgusting.. no offence to you but seriously, what a waste of two perfectly skinny people eh?"...

thats' when they walked back up my stairs, apparently not out of the house yet and they heard everything. I guess it wouldnt have made me a better person if they hadnt have heard me, but now they know and continue to be friends with my brother to this day. I see them all the time and they will never forget about that. (so maybe they're the bad people?). who knows, Im not here to judge.

oh yeah and this one time I delibritely gave a guy bad directions just so he'd get lost.

You got caught... tsk tsk...

Originally posted by Linkalicious
Pitty sex with a fat chick while I was drunk. embarrasment

She called a friend or a friend of a friend to get my number and when she called I told her "I did my charity for the year, I'm a person not a foundation"

laughing

ChickinMeat
to think of it, i dont think i have done anything really bad ever.

I stole a dog chew for my dog once, it was only worth 4p, but i didnt have 4p.

i blew up my friends computer a while back too, i was using qbasic to make a little song, and i programmed the note to go so high, that smoke came out the front of his comp, killing it.

im not really very extreme lol

BullitNutz
I gave an emo kid a box of razorblades as an early birthday/xmas present.

Red Superfly
Well, my worst was probably when I kept getting a ball lobbed at me by some annoying assholes (what Americans would call "preppy jocks"wink from my side of the college common room. I thought it was only silly at first, until I noticed that the ******* in question was the biggest "preppy jock" in the entire college - whom I have hated with the fire of a thousand suns for years. He kept hitting me with the ball, cos he knew I never stood up to him, cos he'd always have his ******* zombie mates to back him up if I even tried anything. He was the kind of prick who would start rumours about me in High School and did it only because he was jealous of me.

The last time I stood up to him I yelled at him "you only do this because you are jealous and are desperate to prove something" - but that made it ten times worse. I was always on the defensive with this freak.

Anyway, we cooled off a bit at College, but it was like there was some sort of Cold War. I never trusted him, he was so fake.

He was wierd, sometimes he'd be OK, then he'd be an absolute arsewipe. I just didn't associate myself with him anymore because I just couldn't figure him out. Anyway, he and his mates were messing with this ball and kept firing it in my direction. So, when it hit me solid on the back, I picked up the ball and did my best dropkick with it right in the muppets face. He picked the ball up and started hitting me with it, because he was embarrased that I stood up to him like that. Then I blasted their ball back into their section and destroyed several of the roofing tiles in the area and smashed a glass window in my temper.

He got the blame and he had to pay for the damages. Ha ha. I won.

DarkCrawler
Good job.

LordFear
Well let's see:
1-I had a friend and his sister was retarded. He asked me to watch over his sister while he went to see this chick at her house. Well I was pretty bored and horny so I tricked the sister into giving me a blowjob and watched her swallow it while telling her it was vitamin juice.
2- I was stranded one night after partying at some dive of a place in the middle of nowhere and I ran outta cash. So it was late and no buses ran that late. The prospect of walking really sucked considering the fact that I was drunk,so maybe about fifteen minutes into my walk, I spotted an elderly woman cutting through an alley, so I approached her and robbed her then threw her on the floor and ran like Hell.
I hailed a cab and went home with the cash. Wasn't much about thrity dollars.

maxt
I dont even know what to say.

holy shit. you are the worst person that has ever lived, and in a way I respect you for that. But still, people like you should be shot... seriously though, 'vitamin juice'... i laughed when i read it and then i felt bad for laughing. Did you hear that?? i felt bad for LAUGHING... you we're the guy that actually did it. Vitamin juice.. holy crap.

I can just see her talking to her mom
"mom!!! gave me a shot of vitamin juice the other night". seriously though, how do you sleep at night?

KidRock
Originally posted by LordFear
Well let's see:
1-I had a friend and his sister was retarded. He asked me to watch over his sister while he went to see this chick at her house. Well I was pretty bored and horny so I tricked the sister into giving me a blowjob and watched her swallow it while telling her it was vitamin juice.
2- I was stranded one night after partying at some dive of a place in the middle of nowhere and I ran outta cash. So it was late and no buses ran that late. The prospect of walking really sucked considering the fact that I was drunk,so maybe about fifteen minutes into my walk, I spotted an elderly woman cutting through an alley, so I approached her and robbed her then threw her on the floor and ran like Hell.
I hailed a cab and went home with the cash. Wasn't much about thrity dollars.

lol I think you win the prize for worst thing ever done.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LordFear
Well let's see:
I hailed a cab and went home with the cash. Wasn't much about thrity dollars. You my friend are a Bad Ass!

BullitNutz
My roommates were playing with a beach ball in the living room of our apartment while I was trying to study. It bounced off the table I was at, so I grabbed it and stabbed the sh*t out of it with my pen. Sure, the beach ball was a cheap one, but the psychological effect of seeing me do that without looking up made them never want to bring an inflated beach ball in the apartment ever again.

ChickinMeat
poor beachball, it never stod a chance

BullitNutz
^ it had it coming.

Line
wow. finally a place where people can tell tales of how they've humiliated others and - get cheered on. nice.

BullitNutz
One time, there was this guy who had pestered me non-stop with his mindless banter about the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. This is a bit of a long story, so let me take a moment, just sit right there, and let me tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' out cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they was up to no good, started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your aunt and your uncle in bel-air." I whisted for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror! If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "nah, forget it. Yo, homes, to bel-air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight. I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later!" I looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

maxt
i dont get it.

Anyways i was thinking and i have to change the worst thing I ever did. I never really thought it was 'bad' until I told an outsider the story and they told me it was pretty immoral.

I was with my best friend in a car with 3 other people. I was in the back seat making out with this girl who had really big hair (making it impossible to see out the back window'). we we're in a residential community trying to find our way out and onto the main road. we realized we took a wrong turn so he started driving backwards to 'retrace' where we had driven. while going pretty fast backwards he absolutely NAILED this parked car, causing thousands of dollars in damage to both our vehicle and the one we hit. he had just gotten his drivers licence and we we're a little freaked out, so i deviced a plan. we drove his wrecked car to the other part of town and made up a story of how we we're hit and ran at an intersection by a "drunk driver in a black honda" who nailed our vehicle and drove off, and we we're to scared to drive after him because the car was so wrecked". later on somebody was actually caught and blamed for the incident and his car was repaired at no cost to us.

nick1811
i usually hurt peoples feelings, in public, then regret it ten minutes later. i've never done anything really bad.

JoeyG
SatSuJin and LordFear... They deserve to die. I pray someone gives them their very much deserved fate.

0mega Spawn
Ive wished death on peoples sick and ailing family whenever they pissed me off....well jokes on me since ive been diagnosed with cancer as of may 9th
Aint life grand

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Ive wished death on peoples sick and ailing family whenever they pissed me off....well jokes on me since ive been diagnosed with cancer as of may 9th
Aint life grand Huh. My wish came true. Doesn't usually happen.

Tzeentch
Robbed drunk people.

WildBantha88
heres a few good ones. Defiantly not the worst thing I ever did but like im ever going to admit that shit to anyone.

Answer number 1. Your mom
2. In high school this chick was walking around the lunch room asking for bottle caps. When she got to our table my friend asked why they wanted bottle caps she said that the art club was making a statue out of them. Oh and this girl was really fat. so after she left I said "If they're making a statue of her they are going to need a hell of a lot more bottle caps" My friends told me I was a shitty person for that but when I told other friends later they thought it was hilarious.

3. one of my first GFs in highschool I was trying to get some of dat ass. She had very large assets but her face was hella ugly. And she was supper slutty. When I told my friend he told me that she had STDs because she banged like every guy in the school already and said I should dump her pronto. So I sent her a text that read "**** you *****. I never wanna talk to you again" anyway she had depression problems and apparently they skyrocketed after that text but I didn't care and guess what... 5 years latter I still don't big grin

Tzeentch
Implying you're not like 15.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Implying you're not like 15. im 18 but yea

Oneness
When I was 5 or so I intentionally locked a 2 year-old in a room.

SamZED
The thing I like the most about this thread is that it makes me feel good about myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.