Lindsay Lohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
Why did you put a poll on my board that is ridiculous? It is supposed to be for talking about liking Lindsay for her movies and accomplishments, not if she is fit or not!!!!! mad mad

botankus
I didn't put a poll on your stupid board. BTW, just in case you're not talking to me, why don't you PM the person you're referring to. That way you don't look so dumb by creating another Lindsay Lohan thread when there's one right above yours.

TWelling4Ever
Exxcuuuuuuse mee, if you didn't post the thing, then you don't have to go trashin me

JKozzy
...why did you make another thread? I'm pretty sure there's plenty of Lindsey Lohan to talk about in the thread that already exists. One thread per celebrity. Nobody made a poll on yours, it was merged with the existing one. And so will this one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27766&highlight=lohan

WindDancer
Pointless thread.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.