Punisher Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Despite our desprite attemps frank keeps getting pushed aside please support him

Mainstream
Punisher rulz!

SnakeEyes
I'd post there

muffin man
could be good but I'm neutral though but for the hell of it I'll say yes

doctorstrongbad
The punisher is awesome.

muffin man
really need to see that film.

ScarletSpider
It's pretty good. Don't expect it to reinvent the medium of movie making, or even revolutionize the genre of action films. But it's an enjoyable ultra-violent ride, and the stunts are great, no computer stuff except for one scene that I'm aware of. A great throwback to old 70's action films, over the top, ridiculous, and all the badguys die.

muffin man
COOL

crying-freeman
Seeing as Tom Jane has said that Punisher 2 is a go, then there should be a Punisher forum! Franks back!!

SnakeEyes
yup, i agree, another reason why we should have one

Mainstream
this isn't revenge...revenge is an emotion..a feeling..this is ...punishment...a punisher forum is a must.

crazyspinz
punnisher movie is more like the comics than anyof the other movies so far, imo

TheFilmProphet
You got my vote, happy

fruits
the Punisher is totally bad ass and deserves his own SUB-forum

Napalm
yeah!! rock

crying-freeman
come on KMC! THE MAN SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!

Cooties
I toally agree. He is like the most under rated super hero ever. With a game and a movie out he should get the crowds attention.

eleveninches
I cant see what there could be to talk about that couldn't be posted on a single punisher thread

ragesRemorse
what would the reason be to give the punisher his own forum over any other superhero? I mean he is popular, but he doesnt exactly have a following like superman, and batman.

Mainstream
IN punisher 2 he gonna fight Jigsaw...I hope they throw in Bushwacker...and the game is sweet too.

muffin man
so if a film is released for a while it gets a forum cause they're gonna make a TMNT4

Mainstream
you serious a TMNT 4....I hope Baxter Stockmen is the villian.

Velcro_Boy
NO

ragesRemorse
They have been saying that for a long time now. Even john woo backed out of the idea for a film. If john woo backed out of ninja turtles then the hopes of another turtle movie being good went down the draines. Not that john woo is a very good directer, he just understands the art.

ericadurancefan
i just heard they filmed the teaser trailer for the punisher 2,i thought the first one was one of the best comic book movies and it was better than the first one because at least they included the skull

sj2099
In case anyone is interested in meeting The Punisher - Thomas Jane, see below......I'm going....^^

The Dallas Comic Con is this weekend, January 24-25 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special comic book and media guests. The show features a wide variety of artists and writers, including Bernie Wrightson (SWAMP THING), William Stout (WIZARDS), Herb Trimpe (HULK), Howard Chaykin (PUNISHER:WAR JOURNAL), Jon Bogdanove (SUPERMAN:MAN OF STEEL), Joe Jusko (VAMPIRELLA), Mark Brooks (ULTIMATE X-MEN), Tim Bradstreet (PUNISHER), Jim Daly (X-FILES), Kerry Gammill (SUPERMAN), Brian Denham (X-FILES), and James O'Barr (THE CROW), to name but a few.

Media guests include Thomas Jane (THE MIST, PUNISHER) and Todd Farmer (writer of MY BLOODY VALENTINE in 3-D).

General admission is just $10, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $20. PARKING IS FREE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.