halo vs halo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chief
Which one is better, halo or halo 2?

SaTsuJiN
Halo 2 is much more polished... clearly you can see right off the bat that the necessary adjustments were made to keep all weapons playable.. and not make any one weapon godlike.. that alone tells me that halo 2 is better.. plus theres just more features.. more of that 'umph' that made the original so popular

moivie man
Halo 2 .........Stupid

dark1365
Halo 2 is better.

Xbusta_capsX
does ne one no ne glitches for halo 2

shangheid
I know alot of them

arctic_dragon21
I know a lot of glitches for halo 2... I like Halo and Halo 2. A few things I would have kept the same as in Halo 1, but overall Halo 2.

ragesRemorse
the original Halo seemed to be a more complete expereince. I'm am not saying this just because of the ending in halo2. The presentation of the original just seemed seemless. from gameplay introduction to the set up of the area's. Granted both games have the same get from point A to point B concept, but it felt more free in the oriiginal Halo. The conflict in the city from halo2 was reminiscant of the freedom aspect i mean. As satsujin said though, Halo2 is a more poished game with a few slight new features. Nothing much, but enough to satisfy. Personally though i see halo as another sleeker version of the orginal, which is always good in platform sequals. As long as it improves more with future installments.

Machete_Guy
Halo 1 for me

shangheid
Halo2 is by far the better game

Darth Mantis
Halo 2...

Goldenskull777
There is more to do in Halo2 then Halo. Blow up cars damage them a little. Tons of stuff.

TrAnCeDuO
neutral since both are pretty fun and have their own challenges.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.