The Official Scientist Villian Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Carnage
Hi I think Alfred Molinda did a GREAT job as Doc Ock. Willem Dafoe is cool as Green Goblin. And Lizard is COOL too. I named this the Scientist Villian thread. Cause Doc Ock,Green Goblin, Lizard and Scorpion all became Villians by a scientific experiment. If yo ulike any of these 4 chat about them here!

There so awsome. Chat about them here! Absolutely anything about them

doctorstrongbad
I think scientisits make the best villians because they are so smart.

Dazzler619
You forgot about Dr.Miles Warren.He became the Jackal

doctorstrongbad
Yeah don't forget about the the Jackal.

Lethal Carnage
Ok thanks you guys.

Lethal Carnage
Also chat about the Jackal here

doctorstrongbad
Um sure we can sdd the Jackal to this thread. I have q queation was Cardiac a scienitist? I can't remember?

Lethal Carnage
NO but I think he surgically changed his own heart. So he became that villian. I THINK. It may not be true though

doctorstrongbad
Yes i know he had an operation that gave him cool powers. I thought he was a scientist himself... oh well.

Next Venom_girl
Ock, Goblin, Lizard-- best scientist villains.

But...
crazy What about the Looter? Or the Spot. bag Haha! (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Oh and the Mad Cloner.. er... I mean Jackal. Vant your Spider-blood. vampire

Lethal Carnage
I only started reading Spidey comics last year I haven't read any with the spot or Looter. But thanks anyway smile

doctorstrongbad
I think they were all scientists but some of them are very obscure villains.

Next Venom_girl
Yeah, that was the joke. confused

Oh yeah and Morbius.

Endenkton
Doc Ock is the classic mad scientist.

His villainous plots are usually scientifically based.

doctorstrongbad
Well with spiderman being a scientist himself its cool that he has so many scientific villains.

Lethal Carnage
Yeah it is cool big grin

doctorstrongbad
Smart people make the best villains because they have the most thought out plans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.