Creep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
Trapped in a London subway station, a woman who's being pursued by a potential attacker heads into the unknown labyrinth of tunnels beneath the city's streets.

really enjoyable horror flick
anyone thinking of seeing this?

http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/content/run_trailer.php?tFn=creep_high.mov
trailer^^

Dario Argento
I am.. Franka Potente is so Hot love

eggmayo
Is that the chick from Run Lola Run?

Dario Argento
Yes, and The Princess and the Warrior

BREN
this movie sucked im afraid,it was a bad week for me watched creep,boogeyman and samhain all crapola,i think creep was influenced by the british 70s horror movie deathline(us title raw meat),its a movie that after u watch it ull think yeah i just wasted 90 mins on that crap and forget it,if u wanna see a couple of good movies (in my opinion),checkout suspect zero and mindhunters i enjoyed both of those smile

dean7879
i was thinking of seeing the film raw meat..it has donald pleasense in yes?
is it any good?

gls
i'm sorry but IMO suspect zero was way too boring. i haven't seen creep yet i dont know the release date for the US

Wendigo
confused So did anyone like it?

gls
i haven't seen yet..there's still no US release date as far as i know

ragesRemorse
This sounds like an idea that should never be a movie. an hour and a half is to long for a woman being stalked in subway tunnels. I havent seen this film yet, but i think that premise has been done enough. Is there twist or somthing, that sets it different?

Wendigo
I got it last night on a burnt disk.... shifty Thought it was pretty cool

papabeard
My mate used to be friends with the long haired scottish guy who gets killed on the subway

Wendigo
Cool!

papabeard
Saw this last night, thought it was good.

Subway is a good setting for a horror film, this has a good atmosphere and some outstanding moments. I give it 3.5 out of 5.

chilled monkey
I'm looking forwards to seeing this movie.

papabeard: I agree about the setting.

Sadako of Girth
Like american werewolf in london...
...Damn creepy after hours them stations/tunnels....
..My GFs brother is an electrician contracted to work on the underground line...I'll have to make him watch it... smile

papabeard
The subway scene in American Werewolf was the best sequence in the whole movie for me, that and the transformation scene

kmcdude
Creep was a sick movie

papabeard
The director (Chris Smith)has started work on a new horror film called Severance, there's a thread on it somewhere if youre interested.

kmcdude
Thanks

Illyria
Is it out in Canada? I thought it was coming out on December 13th. I have been waiting and waiting to watch this movie. I told my mom about the premise of the film and she's like "I watched that movie. It's good." I was thinking at that time that how could she watch a film that wasn't even released. Now I know it is based on a 70's movie. Thanks for the info you guys. I'll look for Raw Meat or Death Line.

gls
dvd release date is in december in US so i'm guessin its the same for ol canada.

acting_girl_07
does anyone know what the song is in the trailer of boogeyman?
you know the one that the little girls sing?

Zilverz
I just seen this movie a couple days ago. I think it was pretty good. Gorey, Dark and Brutal in some scenes. There are some elements of the story that they never explain. I was not turned off by this. The audience is just pretty much left to derive what they will from certain images to understand the origin.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by acting_girl_07
does anyone know what the song is in the trailer of boogeyman?
you know the one that the little girls sing?

um, I don't really think anyones gonna help you out. Your better off looking it up at a search engine, like google, or ask jeeves. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.