Should Toxin be a hero or a villian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
Should Toxic be a hero or a villian?

mordamor22
hero!

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for the vote ... of subject for a sec, is there a place to go to get somebody to make you a sig? I could use a cool one of Strongbad.

Paola
^ use this, doc: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

Lethal Carnage
Hopefully a really cool villian! big grin

Spiderman_RJ
i wish toxin was spiderman simbiote, so he could be a hero

hotsauce6548
i think it would be pretty cool to have a symbiote as a hero

ReCklEsS400
Who Is Toxin???

ScarletSpider
Toxin is the progeny of Carnage, and the grandchild of Venom. It is a symbiote, of course, and the 1000 one in their specific bloodline. It first appeared in the Venom vs. Carnage series a few months ago. For some mild spoilers, Toxin is the 1000th symbiote in his specific bloodline, Venom said that traditionally the 1000 symbiote in the family has problems with sanity, and is usually a slavering, pants-on-backwards, few screws loose psycho. Not truly psycho in a murderous way, just a propensity for being off-kilter.

Anyways, it was grafted to this cop, and he decided to use it, modeling himself after Spider-Man, to be a hero, or at least try the best he could, and control the monster now attached to him. I'd like it if they could bond and become hero together. The psychotic corrupting symbiote storyline is a bit old hat by now, let's try a friendly symbiote. He'll still beat the crap out of you, but only if you're a naughty bad guy who burgles and pushes down old ladies.

ReCklEsS400
any pictures????

Next Venom_girl
For Pics check this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315060&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Also try Symbiote picture thread. 8)

NoFate007
Well, Venom is a hero in a lot of things, Carnage is 100% evil...so...I don't know. Maybe Toxin should be a little of both. They need something to be different for it. Maybe like, Toxin's symbiote is a short lasting one...and he's a good guy but within a few years he'll be dead no matter what. So he is good, but he won't last long, so over time he gets weaker and weaker until finally his symbiote (along with his body) binds with Venom, which, since he's a good cop, counteracts all the evil intentions in Brock's body, and makes him a full-time good guy. That way, Toxin lives on as a good guy, Venom stays a hero and is given a better grasp of power, Spider-Man has a steady ally, and Carnage isn't the one on top all the time. Of course, I don't read the comics so, take that with a grain of salt I guess.

doctorstrongbad
Wow these are some good ideas, keep in up everybody.

dominic/wolf
whats his powers?

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
whats his powers?
Basically, same as Venom and Carnage, though possibly with higher strength levels (the debate rages on over this).

Jimmy Buggs
anti-hero

thundercracker
i like the whole toxin and pat slowy goin nuts over good vs bad i kinda want toxin to win so pat wakes in a pool of blood with no recolection of what happend have him go off the deep end and go on some massive killing spree

be a bit too much like carnage then tho

what annoyed me is in the venom vs carnage mini toxin took down carnage without any real trouble but in toxins own mini spidy k.oed him in 1 kick thats just stupid

Phoenix2001
If I recall, Spider-Man has also done that to Venom and Carnage at some point.

doctorstrongbad
Every new symbiote has higher levels of strength , endurance etc. It would be nice to see one as a hero. Not counting venom who started out as a bad guy.

botcherby
At the very end of V vs. C, Pat leaves his wife and baby, to raise Toxin, because hes afraid of accidently hurting them.

If no one read the Toxin mini, I'm shocked it was nicely done... basically Toxin symbiote is a right little infant, doesn't know anything... right wrong etc.. Pat (the cop) teaches Toxin whats right and whats wrong, but Toxin has a slight problem with grasping these ideas e.g. breaking pats laptop by accident, then stealing a whole store's worth of laptops for replacement.

theres a lot of fun to be had with Toxin, because hes an infant, like not letting Pat turn into Toxin when hes held at knife point... fun stuff.

Then Pat decided to make a deal with Toxin, he'd be able to use the symbiotes powers of shapeshifting to meet his wife in secret, but every so often Toxin would be allowed to "play". But it seemed that all the teaching paid off, and Toxin acted much like Lethal Protector... although not killing anyone. The deal was broken at the end, and later resolved.

Eventually Pat and Toxin have accepted their bond and currently live happily ever after in Marvel Limbo.

oh and a great ending when Pat gets back together with his wife

Next Venom_girl
Except for that one time...

Spideys Sister
Now Toxin is my all time fav of a symbiote, but you have to think.... What happens when Toxin has a kid. Is it going to bond with Eddie Mulligan? Or someone else. Irony please hit MJ in the face.

Spideys Sister
How did Venom Carnage end?

botcherby
Venom and Carnage didn't kill Toxin... Spiderman and Black Cat prevented everything.

Toxin beat the crap out of things, and then Pat decided to keep Toxin and teach him the ropes, idolising Spiderman

Doc Ock
Toxin is already an established good guy.

This one flies with the angels.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by botcherby
Venom and Carnage didn't kill Toxin... Spiderman and Black Cat prevented everything.

Toxin beat the crap out of things, and then Pat decided to keep Toxin and teach him the ropes, idolising Spiderman Kick ass! He's a hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.