The Mysterious, Unknown and Strange things of the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
This thread is about all unknown thing that fascinate you or you are interested about them. Space, different places, strange humans...anything.

Ok, here is the thing to discuss this day.

Mu Cephei, The Garnet Star.

http://www.aavso.org/images/cepheusandmu.jpg

Big read, but I can put it short.

That's an really fricking big star.

Discuss.

http://www.belmontnc.4dw.net/MUCEPH.jpg

Mu Cep-Our Sun

Damn, space is interesting.
smile

dean7879

dean7879
This metal was found while metal detecting in 1985 approx. 38 miles outside of Roswell. Have contacted organizations dealing with UFO study, etc. but so far no one has been able to determine what it is, nor the meaning of the symbols.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/meta0213al.jpg

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/metal0213b.jpg

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/meta0213c.jpg

WindDancer
One thing that interest me are secret societies. I'm curious to know if such thing as The New World Order exist. Despite skepticism I still feel drawn to such conspiracy theories.

DarkCrawler
Whoah....Is that really true?

dean7879
its not official
buts that what some scientists believe

smoker4
Yeah im reading a book about the knights templar

A4E
the first character in the first picture means center in chinese

dean7879
info on new world order

The world is under siege by a European hierarchy of banking families, the money changers and money lenders of history. They are already the richest people on earth but that is not enough. They have a Faustian Grand Plan. They mean to own or control everything of value on earth. Their weapons: MONEY and DEBT, the media, and Washington. The Conspiracy is invisible. It functions through its network of global and central banks and their many subsidized agents, organizations and fronts around the world. It financed the Morgans and the Harrimans. Even the haughty kingpin of the American Petroleum Cartel is its lackey. It controls the currency of all the major nations including Russia and China. It "takes" hundreds of billions from the American people every year. It has no regard for human life except as a resource for labor, taxes and armies. It has no god; money is its messiah.
A century ago, the Conspiracy had bankrupted Europe with its many wars (the lifeblood of the Conspiracy). A peaceful America, protected by two oceans, was on the verge of becoming the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth and the Conspiracy did not "own" it. This was "unacceptable". The Conspiracy wished to take control of American money, "mobilize its credit" to finance World War I and overthrow the Czar (for Russian money). And it needed America to assure victory over Germany (its hated enemy even before WWI). Wilson was pressured into signing the Federal Reserve Act and to declare war on Germany. Later he was to say, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." (And it has grown enormously from a century of war.)

For those who believe that the idea of a conspiracy to create a centralised global state (The New World Order) is merely a "theory" created by the paranoid, here are a list of quotes by insiders and officials, many connected to the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg Group, confirming this very agenda.

"From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill stated to the London Press, in l922.

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union

A4E
ok does anyone read that??
puh lease!!
just post the name of the org where it was founded when... ad just basic data!! please!!

dean7879
click link...the website explains how the new world order started these world wars deliiberatly for there own selfish plans
it shows the commonly believed causes of all the wars and it tells you the supposedly real reasons behind them
http://www.threeworldwars.com/overview.htm

quite amazing

dean7879
whats the point just knowing when they was formed?
puh lease talk some sense

A4E
well whats the point of reading 4327 characters when it can all b summed up in 500 characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

dean7879
sum it up for us then

WindDancer
By any chance is that book written by Stephen Knight? His books are very good specially about the Freemasons.

debbiejo
I heard most presidents and many world leaders are Freemasons, skull and bones..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.