Hurting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
If your knw someone was hurting, what would you do.???????

SaTsuJiN
I'm not sure if this is religious material.... blink

debbiejo
Would you try to make them feel better????

SaTsuJiN
That would usually be the humane thing to do.. however due to the free spirit of certain individuals it might even be an opportunity to take advantage of that person

lil bitchiness
SaTsuJiN is right. Moving to GDF.

vaya_the_elf
I'd try to make them feel better if i could. ..

If i related to the situtation then i would tell them about that. ....

Hmm.. if im good friends with them i would take them out somewhere to get them to not think about it for a little while

WhoKnows?
what do you mean by that?

a1hsauce
i've noticed A LOT lately that my friends are coming more and more to me when theyre feeling down, so ya id try to just sit and listen. thats one of the best things ive learned to do is just listen to em

peterKSL
One of my role on earth is counseling... So, I would listen and give advice the best I could... IF only I am in the mood..

Time Of Evil
What's it like to be a samaritan on the end of a phone?

debbiejo
I don't think people listen enough.. They are too envolved in talking about themselves.

SaTsuJiN
thats partially true... I know some people who dont talk enough about themselves and listen too much

a1hsauce
ya there should be an even draw between listening and talking, but sometimes the listening needs to overshadow the talking when helping a person out

WhoKnows?
oh ok, now i know what you mean.
wait a minute.
what are you talking about?! the person that would be hurt is me!

a1hsauce
then the person who ur talking to, needs to listen more than do the talking

carnival_junkie
depends on the situation.
a lot of times i dont put up with people's angst, just because a lot of the time it is overly dramatic and for attention.
but if someone i loved was seriously hurting, then i would do what any logical person would.

help them.

eleveninches
wave a magic wand and make everything better

SlipknoT
I'd let them go about their buissness

botankus
Go to "User CP" and then "Edit Profile" and change your title to "Vague Thread Initiator" ASAP.

carnival_junkie
bahahahaha.

you're my hero.

sexyking
helo i am Nesa mya

a1hsauce
hey nesa

WhoKnows?
ne1 gonna get back on topic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.