How do I get my camcorder vids on my computer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
I just got a new camcorder and am mad as hell b/c I can't figure out how to put what I've recorded, onto my computer. This is what I have.

Sony Camcorder (DCR-HC30)
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/8020/ffff2hu.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Clovie
read the manual?

Silver Stardust
yes read the manual that comes with it.

It should come with a cord and software for your computer, so check that out first.

LandoSpeeder2
Alright I finally figured it out but now the software that came with the camera isn't working. miffed , it was working earlier though.

dragonpisces272
have you installed it fully onto your computer? Then you should upload your pictures/vids from a USB onto your computer, from that software...

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, um I don't know how to do that. their's a streaming tool thing, but after I'm finished choosing the settings it just stops working. And I've installed it twice. they gave me crap is what the problem is.

dragonpisces272
why don't you try calling the manufacturer? Tell them whats wrong. They probably have a number in the manual

LandoSpeeder2
Can you upload vids to your computer using any adobe products?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.