Last Scene Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
From IESB.net this is the trailer of the Lego SW game, the game will contain the entire rots storyline

but check out what is at the end of this trailer

Last Scene of ROTS?

http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/v-web/gallery/albums/LegoSW/lego_trailer1.wmv

Sith Master X
Cool, but how could that be the last scene?

LandoSpeeder2
I'n not going to go by what I see in a SW lego trailer

lucasfilm
umm. how do i put this.. umm... NO!!!

Ben-Kenobi
Get this crap outta my site! mad

Echuu
Yeah!!!

What he said!!! mad mad mad

MoviesFan
Fine close this thread was only trying to contribute

Echuu
no no just kidding- i actually like lego star wars- its better than all the other crapp sets they are making.

but i doubt itd be smart to put too much stock on some clip that the lego company has done.

MoviesFan
Yeah probebly was just thinking that it could be something so I posted it, just wanted to update you guys and gals

Echuu
about that last shot- it is anakin from ep. 3 swinging his saber aboard that sepratist ship

that other anakin shot is him from ep. 2 with padme behind him in geonosis

LightSaber_Part
STOP BEING SO MEAN mad

Any way I don't know if its a scene from ROTS or is its from the OT.
it would be way cool if it is from ROTS eek!

jjwil76
is there nobody here that thinks that game looks really cool. i think it's a really nice twist on the sw games.

OB1-adobe
I'm going to pick that up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The graphics suck, but I think it looks fun as Hell!!!!!!!

Whos with me?????????????? C'mon!!!!!!!!!

YOu get to play through the whole prequel trilogy. Thats AWSOME!!!!!!

MoviesFan
Most definitely me!

OB1-adobe
All my dreams, have just come true

MoviesFan
Hey OB1-adobe, if you havent seen already smile
here are the pics
http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/v-web/gallery/albums/LegoSW/
and the interview

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie102604.php

OB1-adobe
Yeah I saw'em. Cool beans.

You know, I always wanted to buy all of the star wars legos.

But they are just so godamn expensive, and hard to find (good ones anyway)

Couple years ago I was working at Toys r us, and if we got a millenium falcon, it was like "HOLY SHIT!!!!". of course we got one, and it was gone with in 45 minutes after the store had opened. It was also like $100 bucks.

We had plenty of Gungun catopaults, trade federation, and Ewok crap though

MoviesFan
Yeah same would buy them if they were cheaper

Pyro GOI
I'll probably buy anakin's starfighter. If I have enough money left. Cus I want a lightsaber to. The game looks cool. Maybe I'll buy it.

Darth_Vader05
Oh my god people the last scene will be Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, and Tarkin watching the Death Star being built with the Imperial March being played in the background.

MoviesFan
That never has been confirmed

JediJim
I was under the impression that the last shot would be Obi-Wan walking away from the Lars homestead into the Tatooine desert after delivering baby Luke.

Captain REX
I'd go with that, if anything. They wouldn't end it on a "THE END IS NEAR" note with the evil folks watching the Death Star.

bilb
Either way works for me....

Cipher
Obi-Wan walking off into the desert would be very cool.........

Cheesiness
Hey...I thought the new trailer wasn't coming out till March?

jedijunky1138
it's not

Cheesiness
I think the last scene will be the credits...

Oops...forgot spoiler tag.

awain
wink I'm not sure about the final scene, I reckon it could be either when Darth Vader, the Emperor and Tarkin are watching the Death Star construction, or when Obi-One gives baby Luke to Owen Lars, and then walks off in the sunset maybe.

KOkid
Legos?

TheElectricFox
Wow two idiots (you know who you are) cant decide which one is more wrong!!! LOL

@#$^!!!

"Yeah uhh likeee uhh the last scene of likeee starwars is likeee going to be about likeeee what happenss with uhhh like the starwars characters..."

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

cobalt
The last 10 minutes of the film, beyond what we know must happen, has been pretty heavily guarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.