I love you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Someone just said "Iove you" to me..Little people......

Wha does it mean you?????????????

big gay kirk
If a man says it it either means "I want to con you into sex" or "thanks for the sex... goodbye.." If a woman says it, it means "I want you to buy me...."

Leggy_n_Merry
haha! well if you're going out with them for a long time i might be luuurve lmao in_love if it aint then errrr maybe they fancy you way hey wink and if not that then what that guy said haha ^^

pr1983
completely depends on the context...

it can be the most important thing in the world or it can be the last thing you want to hear...

peterKSL
If I ever use those words, I am being totally serious...

HJ4CW
depends where you were as well as wat the atmosphere was like

debbiejo
Those "little people" were serious...

HJ4CW
i think it was like a i want to know more aproch

carnival_junkie
that depends.

'i love you' can equal many things.

such as

= i want sex
= i want to use you to get stuff
= i really like you
= maybe i do love you

take your pick.

peterKSL
psychology comes in handy here wink

Clovie
1. yes..i love you leave me alone, i'm busy
2. i love. let's spend the rest of the life together (least probable)
3. i love you. givew me that thing (and the thing can be anything. messed)
4. you should kn ow it by yourself. it depends on who the person is etc...

Jackie Malfoy
Love does not always mean sleeping together it means that they have a special love for you and care about you and hopfully wants to spend there whole life together with you!jm
inlove

Bardock42
I thinke Iove or Jove means Jupiter in Latin, so most likely they think you are a god, well that would be my guess. <--this is not serious by the way, just in case someone didn't notice

WhoKnows?
boy: f**
girl: she likes you

furryman
It has different connotations in different contexts, friends, lovers, etc..

and yes usually a method to get what's wanted laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Very well said.

angelsflame265
The words hate and love are used so much in our world today we say it even when we don't mean it which is a shame

a1hsauce
u keep saying "little people" are u refering to little children or midgets or what? cause if its children, their love is alil confusing, but genuine

debbiejo
Midgets... he he he he laughing out loud

No they are little kids...and yes coming from them. It is genuine and yes they sometimes make me feel like a god, and yes they are just so pure in there thinking. I wish we could all be like them.

a1hsauce
haha as long as you dont abuse the love they give you, ur fine, let urself be a rolemodel for them

WhoKnows?
nobody can just blurt out that they love you if nothing really started, so its probably a lie. or a stalker.

mouth
I LOVE YOU TOO, MAN
i use LOVE really freely
esp. when i'm high and i feel like everyone in my circle's my brother and i could just kiss them all
it's a beautiful word

WhoKnows?
?

WhoKnows?
jawdrop

mouth
wut??

debbiejo
aaahhhh, lets all just love one another....GREAT BIG HUG now. big grin

wooo nice and squishy...

Ronny
i was i love once no expression

well no not really, i thought i was though erm

i only use "i love you" with my friends

WhoKnows?
i love you means to me a lie. cheaters, liars, decievers...

Storm
If it is said by myself or by my partner it means that love is loving someone without expecting anything in return, no judgments, no restrictions, no limitations. Our love is free and unconditional, it' s not mixed with various needs, conditions and demands from each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.