Last Worse Movie You've Seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Faye
What was the last worse movie you've seen and honestly regret spending money or simply just spending an hour of your life in the dumps watching the movie?

Me, personally...I'll have to say White Nose. BAH!! mad

SlipknoT
Meet the Fockers

Miss_Faye
Really? wow I heard that movie was funny..hm.

dark1365
Pirates of Silicon Valley, that was so f---ing pathetic.

Miss_Faye
Ha!

Punk Tiger
Rugrats movie, mum was going shopping and 2 people I know (who were with us) wanted to watch it so I had to, I have never liked Rugrats!

Clovie
closer sick

i liked it erm

big gay kirk
I would say Shark Tale, but it kept my son quiet for two hours while on holiday in Rhyl.... so just for that it deserves praise.... other than that, probably Return of the King....

Jackie Malfoy
I know you guys are disargee with me.But I thought the movie "The Incriables"were awful.It was so boring.JMlookaroundscaredtomato

Punk Tiger
Incredibles was surprisingly good, I didn't think I'd like it but I went with a friend and his friends and it was good

Jackie Malfoy
I thought it was boring.JMyawn

ladygrim
hmm id say-team america ....

Cinemaddiction
"Elektra" or "Hotel Rwanda".

MildPossession
I can only think of Cabin Fever. I never really regret wasting time watching a film, no matter how bad.

jon84
-How high
-Adam sandlers: eight crazy nights
-Scooby doo (horrible) sick
-Dumb & dumberer (the original was funny but this is just retarded)
-Meet the fockers

Soth
Scooby Doo 2

el barto
the stepford vives sick

Norma Jean
Ocean's Twelve and A River Runs Through It.

evilofthenight
The grudge just terrible

wishmaster
i would have to say that the last worst movie i hav seen is the homosexual movie infestid. in this movie they accually put a cardboard man on the sean and he was suposed to look like a real person. and one of the people that died accually got up and walked off sceen. Happy Dance laughing

Solo
Theatre:
Constantine- It was alright, better then I expected.
The Aviator- Words cannot describe how great it really was.

pr1983
elektra... absolute rubbish...

alic88
flight of the phoenix

RZA
Blade Trinity

dber
Constantine- bad

WindDancer
Ugh! Chronicles of Riddick. thumb down

Soth
You don't get how this thread works, do you

bilb
The Grudge.

pointless

renaphooh
ohhh my god im surprised no body has said darkness that was the dumbest movie ever made its a horrible

Thoma5
White noise

Piggle Humsy
Welcome to Collinwood
Bought it on DVD but was really kinda let down.. I have no idea why George Clooney is on the front.. he's not a main character! no
Some parts were funny.. and the casting wasn't bad but when it finished I was like "Is that it?" it's seemed kinda pointless.

~ Piggle
one eye

Cinemaddiction
That was a cute kind of poor mans "Lock, Stock". The cast wasn't bad either, William H. Macy, Jennifer Esposito, Sam Rockwell.

Miss_Faye
Constantine i just saw it and i'm so pissed off i wasted my money on that...p.o.s....UGH!!

T.M
i didn't even watch all of Welcome to Collinwood i turned it off cause it was so bad.

jnolan
Boogeyman was by far the dumbest movies ive seen in a while

frau
The Grudge... Very disappointing.

ragesRemorse
saw- drawn out boredom

Miss_Faye
heheh saw that movie too...complete and utter stupidity! mad

Cinemaddiction
Cellular. It was crap from the first contradiction pointed out in its own script.

Wolfie
I wanna say Hide and Seek but it wasn't so bad.

Harry Potter 3 was pretty bad. That kid cannot intimidate me if his life depended on it.

Berserker
Paris Hilton sex video. Very unprofessional camera work if you ask me.wink

Miss_Faye
lol !! laughing

dizzyblondegirl
umm Alexander three hours i sat threw that film

BadKitty
Constantine...really really awful! mad

wookie_pimp
i didnt like the movie Dinosaur
i also didnt like bambi after the mommy dear got shot

Ignite
shark tales.....hated that movie....stupid fish

midnite127
Honestly...?

House of the Dead on showtime. THAT was complete and total crap...waste of two hours of my life

A4E
i totally agree!!

A4E
and lol shark tale was awful!!1
i liked the end though with missy elliot!!

BlackC@t
Shaun of the Dead, so bad! sick
Phantom of the Opera, it was just two hours of singing! yucky

BlackC@t
I liked The Grudge yes

People compare it to the orginal when judging it, you shouldn't do that.

pr1983
regardless of the original, sarah michelle gellar was in it...

Cinemaddiction
"Phantom of the Opera", a musical, had singing? What the hell is going on!? I am kidding, of course.

I don't know if I shared this nugget, but I watched 1/2 of "Cellular" the other night. Absolutely horrid.

Ketchuptome
Hitch.A waste of time and money

SnakeEyes
^ Hitch was awesome IMO

The Grudge was pretty bad though

ambermarie
I liked Constantine.. (shrug)

Wolfie
My sister lent me Napoleon Dynamite... sick

Lord Shadow Z
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I didn't pay to watch it (thank god) as it was a friend's DVD. It was just so vomit-inducing bad.

sk8stuff09
hmm.....the village..that movie sucked so badly that i almost went up to the person at the ticket window and asked for my ticket back....i was furious..... mad

~*Angel_Wingz*~
Garfield....

ladygrim
yeah this is bad just like the wrong turn ...thats badddd eek!

Heather 29
Hey, I liked Return Of The King. But the Last Worst Movie I have seen was The Ninth Gate starring Johnny Depp. I like Johnny Depp very much. It was the Movie I actually Hated. Because all it had in it was just a big Killing and a Sex Cult movie. I hated things like that.
They showed the people in the Sex Cult doing what they were doing
it was horrible

Mr Parker
The last movie I saw that I really hated seeing was spiderman 2.total wasted two hours of my life right then even though I did not pay to see it.

Afro Cheese
Open Water

Sorcha
The last awful 'scratch-my-eyes-out-erase-my-memory...please' film was The Mummy Returns - bad script, beyond terrible acting and less than special effects.

I agree that Spiderman is massively overated.

ladygrim
noo the mummy returns is marv and for a sequel it works well ..

uma040
The Village - so boring! mad

MildPossession
You thought it was going to be good?

T.M
Hide and seek watched the first like 15 minutes and knew what was going to happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.