Inter-company Dream Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Pick 6 superheroes, superheroes or mix the two and make a dream team.

Any company included, any criteria. Each person can have a position or it can just be people you like.

Go for it.

-AC

Khellendros
Mr. Majestic, Apollo, Superman Prime, Supreme, Gladiator... and BATMAN!

>_>

Arachnoidfreak
Supreme(Image), Superman(DC), Prime(Malibu), Hyperion(Marvel), Captain Marvel(DC), and Really Really Big Man(forget which company made the Rocko's Modern Life comics...)!

That was just my "I could so beat your ass" team. My favorite would probably be:

X-O Manowar(Valiant), Bloodshot(Valiant), Dr. Doom(Marvel), Superman(DC), Magneto(Marvel), Darkness(TopCow)

Khellendros
Dude, with Majestic AND Superman Prime on my team, yours would still be toast. stick out tongue

My actual dream team would be Midnighter (Wildstorm), Wolverine(duh), Storm (duh again), Jack Hawksmoor (wildstorm), Martian Manhunter(DC) and Colossus (AoA Marvel).

They'd be the ultimate infiltration/black ops/assassination team. Between Storm's ability to create fog and disrupt electrical systems, Hawksmoor's ability to walk through walls and talk to streets, the shapeshifting and telepathy of MM, they could break into anywhere. With Midnighter, Wolvie, and Colossus acting as the assassins, I don't see them failing a lot.

pr1983
fan teams...

Male:
cyclops (Onslaught saga), colossus (current), Superman (Pre crisis), Flash (Wally West), Thor (Standard), Batman (Current)...

Female:
Catwoman, Shi, Psylocke, Kabuki, Wonder Woman, Witchblade...

K Von Doom
Batman, Dr Doom, Lex Luthor, Mr Fantastic, Indiana Jones and Macgyver

Arachnoidfreak
You wish!

Really Really Big Man by himself could take on a whole league of Superman Primes!

stormfront13
mine would be
storm(leader)
white queen- black queen- scarlet witch- nocturne- she hulk

Quick Freeze
Spawn, Spider-man, Hellboy, Superman, Pureheart the Powerful (look him up), and Quick Freeze! i guess superman would be the leader because he's the best candidate.

LordFear
Batman, Karate Kid,Psylocke,
Spawn,Prime,DrStrange

DigiMark007
The Tick (Team Leader...SPOON!)
Buzzboy (from Sky Dog comics)
The Doctor (from Wildstorm)
He-Man (from, um, He-Man comics!)
Doop (don't know where he's from)
Taaru the Terrible (his base is a place called the "Pleasure Palace"...who wouldn't want to be there).

My team would just be idiotic...but that would be their thing. Operating out of the Pleasure Palace, we'd say witty things constantly, stand around looking cool, and only occasionally fight evil. Too many normal, responsible, intelligent Super-teams anyway...hehe

-DM cool

P.S. Indy and McGyver...Sweet! Did they have comics though?? Technically KITT from Knight Rider had a comic too. Might have to replace the Doctor or He-Man with him.

P.P.S. Khell, too many Superman/Leader types in that first team. They'd all get pissed at each other and leave.

DigiMark007
Fudge that team. New team leader.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/monteiro.htm

Monteiro! Apparently he's some random dude in Marvel, but he goes by the alias "Taco Bell"

Powers: None. Monteiro had some, probably informal, training in armed and unarmed combat. He was also addicted to cocaine.
laughing

Add Taco Bell to my team.

-DM

LordFear
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Fudge that team. New team leader.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/monteiro.htm

Monteiro! Apparently he's some random dude in Marvel, but he goes by the alias "Taco Bell"

Powers: None. Monteiro had some, probably informal, training in armed and unarmed combat. He was also addicted to cocaine.
laughing

Add Taco Bell to my team.

-DM

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Are you freaking kidding me????Cocaine?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Oh man!!! That's freakin' priceless dude

dominic/wolf
dude whats realy realy big mans power

Swanky-Tuna
Dr. Doom, Forge, Magneto, Black Panther, Juggernaut, aaannnd... Elongated Man.

Quick Freeze
Superman w/ Power Cosmic
Dr. Strange
Dark Claw (amalgam)
Spawn
Spider-man
Hellboy

Blair Wind
Supes: raw power and leader

Sorcerer Supreme Iron man: Tech and magic. Where he killed Strange ( i think) and made himself the Sorcerer Supreme and his spells are casted quicker because of the suit

Jean: White Crown Phoenix

Invisible Woman: Defense, stealth and forcfields (think Supes his tough? try stopping an invisible Supes)

GL: Hal.......nuff said

Doctor: ask Digimark

newjak86
Superman Prime
Trion Juggernaught
Professor X
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern...Hal
Basically my team sends supes and juggs out head first to cream em.
Profeesor X uses his telepathy to protect everyone against mental
attacks.
Dr. Fate and Strange handle the magic buisness
Gl is both offensive and defensive his jobs are to protect X and possibly
give help to supes and juggs if they need it.
MM fills every role on the team except for magic. He can be offensive,
has mentel abilities, and can baby sit X if need be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.