Top 5 favourite bands and songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Simple Plan - Me Against The World, Welcome To My Life,Addicted, Crazy,Perfect and Untitled,I'd Do anything, one,I'm Just a Kid,

The Used - On my Own,All that I've got,The Taste of Ink,A box of sharp objects,Cut Up Angels,Lunacy Fringe,say days ago

Something Corperate - Drunk girl,I woke up in a car,punk rock princess,Cavanaugh Park,Ruthless,Space,As you sleep

Taking Back Sunday - bike scene,Cute without the E,your so last summer,Great romances of the 20th centery,A decade under the influence,Timberwolves At New Jersey,Head Club

Brand New -Jude Law And A Semester Abroad,Mix Tape,Seventy Times 7,Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades,Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't,The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot,Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis,Good To Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die

furryman
do you have a death wishlaughing out loud

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
sad..no

SlipknoT
AlluNeedIsLuv, I think you should really consider seeing a doctor.

Df02
im startin to feel tad guilty for pissin on his/her music taste all the time, im gonna lay off...after all, we're all entitled to choose our own music tastes smile

Will Haven - I've seen my fate, Saga, Stick up kid, Climb out this bottle, Miguel...

From Autumn to Ashes - Im the best at ruining my life, No Trivia, Chloroform Perfume, Take her to the music store, Behind the lies inside the truth

Alexisonfire - Pulmonary archery, little girls pointing and laughing, Happiness by the kilowatt, Sharks and danger, Side walks when she walks

Interpol - Take you on a cruise, Stella was a diver and she was always down, Roland, Evil, PDA

Death From Above 1979 - Go Home Get Down, Romantic Rights, Sexy Results, Blood on our hands, Turn it out

and, because i want to...i'll do a 6th.
Alec Empire - Df02, We all die!, Path of destruction, My body cannot die, ...and never be found

Deathblow
I'm sure this thread was done like 2 weeks ago confused
Ah well..

Opeth - Face Of Melinda, Dirge For November, Black Rose Immortal

Tool - Stinkfist, Eulogy, The Patient

Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have, Heresy, The Great Below

Willhaven - I've Seen My Fate, Mason, Saga

Deftones - Birthmark, MX, When Girls Telephone Boys

SlipknoT
Slayer - Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Mandatory Suicide

Slipknot - My Plauge, Wait and Bleed, Duality, Pulse of the Maggot

Cradle of Filth - Scorthed Earth, Guilded ****

Pantera - Walk, Planet caravan, Cowboys from hell, Cemetary Gates

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face, I Will Kill you, Deficienct Defied, Skinned alive

Sex_kitten
Guns 'N Roses-Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Welcome to the jungle, Bad Obsession, Coma

Iron Maiden-Number of the beast, Can I play with Madness, Infinite Dreamn, Run to the hills

Motley Crue- Shout at the devil, Too young to fall in love, Red Hot, Sticky Sweet

Megadeth-Sweating Bullets, Reckoning Day, A toute le monde, In my Darkest hour, KIMB

Ozzy-No more tears, Mr Tinker Train, Crazy Train, S.I.N, Road to Nowhere

StinkFist462
Tool - Grudge , Eulogy , Third Eye , Bottom , and Swamp Song

Rammstein - Keine Lust , Amour , Sonne , Adios , Seamann

Nine Inch Nails - Wish , We're in This Together , The Wretched , Ruiner , Hurt

Sublime - 40 oz. to Freedom , New Song , Seed , Jailhouse , Badfish

Beatles - Helter Skelter , Revolution , She Loves You , Can't Buy Me Love , Help !

Alpha Centauri
Tool: Pushit.

Radiohead: Everything In Its Right Place.

Faith No More: Last Cup of Sorrow.

Mr. Bungle: Pink Cigarette.

Jeff Buckley: Kanga-Roo.

All of those are my at the moment favs. It changes.

-AC

room #99
Evergrey - Mark of the tringal
Dredg - Symbol song
APC - The Outsider
Opeth - In My Time Of Need / Face Of Melinda
Megadeth - Back in the day
Nightwish - Phantom of the opera
Anathema - Fragile dreams
Theatre Of Tragedy - machine / A distance There Is

these are the songs ive been listening to for the last 3 or 4 days,the list will change after 3 days maximum unless i get so addicted to them.

Micheal.
...And you think Alluneedisluv has bad taste in music. Good God.

StinkFist462
SlipknoTs list is 10 million times better than alluneedisluvs

Micheal.
...If you're a retard.

buttcrack
simple plan- welcome to my life, every time, shut up,addicted,promise

good charlotte-life styles, i just wanna live, the anthem..thats it for them

fricken A- jessies girl,trend, merry merry fricken Christmas... just friends is OK

Alan Jackson- little bitty, Monday morning church,drive, Chattahoochee, don't rock the jute box,

thats it i like so many i cant count

Buster 1700
G_d Smack- i stand alone
Black Sabeth- Paranoid
Green day- bolovard of brocken dreams
Slayer- raining blood
G_d Smack- black magic

StinkFist462
no , only if you listen to MUSIC

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
you don't have good taste in music either...only the beatles..but your taste is way different than mine..so obviously we wont agree on anything..so why dont you just stop making fun of mine and I wont say anything about the music you like.

Deathblow
Your saying someone with the screename Stinkfist has bad taste?

That's quite funny. Specially with the Simple Plan sig and all, but I won't go there.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
good

Filth
Cradle of fith - Nyphetimine overdoes and fix, filthy little secret, guilded c**t, nemesis, death magick for adapts, lord abortion, damed in any language, serpent toung, once upon an areocity, hallow be thy name, for those who died, fear of the dark, borne in a burrial gown

Dimmu Borgir - Protigies of the great apocylips, for thr world to deside our fate, leppers amoung us, burn in hell, satan my master, in deaths embrace, nocturnal fear, cataclys children

Amon Armarth - Death in fire, bloodshed, vs the world, without fear, bleed for ancient gods, avanger, for the stab wounds in out back, where silent god stands guard, down the slops of death, thousend years of oppretion, fate of norns, the last with pagen blood, army of darkness

Slayer - bloodlines, new faith, exile, angle of death, disiple, cast down, reign in blood

Marylin Manson - love song, death song, fight song, disposable teens, god eat god, president dead, sweat dreams, personal jeasus, irisponcable hate ablum, great white world, mobscene, this is the new s**t, i dont like the drugs,

thats all i can think of, there are loads of spelling mistakes but who cares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.