Mister Freeze,Two-Face,Riddler, and Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Could anyone tell me these guy's weapons?

Tormentor_2004
Or how they fight???

wuTa
mr. freeze has his freeze guns...joker has his laughing chemicals, riddler has his riddles... and two-face has his coin.....there really isnt any trademark weapons they use besides maybe freeze...and for the most part there all brawlers

Joker1237
Mr Freeze-Ice Gun

Two-Face, Guns Tommy guns, about

Riddler, Traps, and confusing puzzles.

Joker, Cards, His lauging Gas, Guns and other clow like weapons.

Simple

Tormentor_2004
how does riddler fight with puzzles

Joker1237
The Puzzles are DEATH Traps, Its real are to explane what he does, As I not his biggest fan lol.

Any Riddler fans can comment on this please.

NoFate007
Freeze has his ice guns, his suit is a bit of a weapon if you think about it, and well basically he just has things that involve freezing.

Two-Face has his goons that do stuff for him, but he's basically a handgun, machine gun, fist fighting kinda guy. His trademark, as stated before, is his coin, which is a psychological weapon since it controls whether or not he kills someone.

The Riddler - death traps, psychological games, normal goons sometimes (just like everyone else)

The Joker - odd explosives and stuff, tommy guns, the bang-flag gun, laughing gas (Joker Toxin I think it was referred to as before) and he has Harley Quinn under his control so she's sort of a weapon for him since he can control her so well.

Tormentor_2004
that explains a lot! Thanks!

vaya_the_elf
^ pretty much said it all .. good job

Mainstream
The Riddler sucks.

Joker1237
I never conisder Two Face's Coin as a weapon.

Just my thoughts, He was a gun type of guy imo. Tommy Guns, Weapons and such. Did he ever like thown the coin at Batman lol.

Mainstream
no[e...he used the coin to make choices in the movie, the cartoon and the comics...you right joker..he general uses guns "gangster themed" to be exact.

Joker1237
Forget the movie, Twoface did not used the coin to make choices in the MOVIE.

I mean when Bruce Wayne out cold and all, and Twoface flipping the coin over and over again in hopes to make in land on BAD heads, It shows to me Movie Twoface can make choices with out the coin.

That is my major buff with Batman forever. Oh yeah, He also did other things that prove to me, that the coin does not control his actions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.