Lizard vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
i like lizrd so i'll go with him. i could see him whipping sabretooths ass with his tail

muffin man
this is normal lizard not enhanced lizard with connors intelligence. right?

who?-kid
If this is "classic Lizard" against "classic Sabretooth", it could be good fight ! Both are ruthless, fast, tough and possess a killer instinct.

I think however that I give the edge to Lizard, because he's soo fast and much stronger than Sabretooth.

Lethal Carnage
Lizard cause he is fast and can stick to walls Happy Dance

Tormentor_2004
Lizard wins. No doubt.

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth was above the 10 ton range for a while; not sure if he lost his upgrade though but he might have because Wolverine "killed" him recently.

StrawNilla
Lizard, to put it plainly.

talon00x
victor 100% if lizard does hurt him he would heal very quickly and remove lizards head from his shoulders.

Lizards strength will be no problem as sabretooth has withstood blows from sasquatch (which i believe is in the 70 ton range)

Lizards speed will be his greatest advantage, but i dont know exactly how fast he is, or if his speed is that much greater than sabretooth's own speed.

Sabretooth can rely on his hand to hand skills (being trained by HYDRA and the CIA) and his bloodthirsty nature that will ultimately kill lizard.

Unless lizard is on some holy quest to save the innocence or some crap like that, sabretooth will rip him into sections with a sadistic smile on his face devil2

Zahit
The Lizard is far stronger and faster than Sabretooth.
And he IS PURE killer instinct. More animalistic than Sabretooth.
And if i'm not mistaken, Lizard heals pretty quick too.
The Lizard gives Spiderman a fine beating, I highly doubt Creed can
keep up with The Lizard. It would definitely be a great fight though.

ThaWhiteShadow
don't forget that lizard can climb walls, he can like climb one then pounce on vic and tear his head off

theflyxx
I'd have to go with the Lizard on this one.

srankmissingnin
This would be a brutal fight, I'd love to see it in comic but I can't decided who would win.

talon00x
Im sorry but speed and strength doesnt always decide a fight, take batman for example or captain America.

An other example is weapon x #26-#28 sabretooth is fighting "perfect mutants" created by sinister. Their powers include: flight, super-human strength, optic blasts, speed, and a healing factor. (sabretooth trashed one of these guys).

Saying lizard is more animalistic than sabretooth is correct, but being a mindless animal does not make you an efficient killer. Creed has far more experience. He knows where all the sweet spots are for killing, spinal column, throat, heart, liver, lungs,.....etc and has been killing before Coner was even born.

Lizards healing abilities arent close to sabretooths, it was said in wolverine #126 that sabretooths healing ability was better than wolverines. Lizard doesnt even have healing in his ability profile, but I know he has one just no where near as close as Sabretooths.

Victor has been standing up to stronger people his entire life, sasquatch, caliban, holocaust, the x-men on a couple occasions. Point is lizard doesnt have what it takes to finish him.

jplatinum
Sabretooth slaughters him if they are fighting in an area with something he can use as weapon(his favorite way to fight).
If they are fighting in an open area then lizard will give him a fight, but still loose.

LordFear
Bottom line is to say that Lizard would put a beating on Creed, is not to know Creed at all. This guy could possibly be the most sickest and ruthless character in MU. He is on a Joker's leve as far as deranged with physical enhancements, training, healing. How in God's name is Lizard gonna beat that up?Sabertooth will turn him into a cheap gator imitation leather bag.

Mainstream
Lizard...stronger, faster, meaner and got more teeth...and those teeth are sharper...and Lizard more resistance to injury than Creed as well.....Dr. Connors...the one armed man...aka the Lizard takes it.

LordFear
People just put nonsense drivel in here without backing up shit.
At least back it up with something!!
"OH Lizard is meaner, stronger, faster" says who ????
Cuz he gave SM a good fight? That's it???
So when Creed digs his adamantium nails in him and keeps slashing him until his guts are hanging out, what then????
You really think Creed's healing is less to Lizard???NO freakin' way!!!
Before anybody says otherwise, please prove it!!!

Mainstream
Lizard is bullet proof...with a flip of his tail Creed neck would be broke...I don't know for how long...but he'd be Lizard chow before he heals up anyway.

Linkalicious
hmmmm....Liz would be the popular pick, and supporting him would be pretty easy...but

I'll go with Sabretooth on this one. Only because of the superior fighting skills.

Lizard is faster, but not so fast that he'll be running circles around Sabretooth, his strength is impressive, but as talon pointed out....he's taken on stronger opponents.

Idk, I guess I think Fighting Skills > strength or speed alone.

LordFear
Bullets are not a factor in this fight because Creed doesn't use fire arms anymore. He prefers killing with his own hands because he feels a more personal connection with his kills that way.
Secondlly, as hard of a hide Lizard may have, having adamantium nails dig into you will not prevent you from bleeding like a stuff pig!!!
You do realize that this fight would take awhile and pray to GOd that Lizard during this encounter doesn't revert back to the good Doctor for any reason. His transformation lasts but for so long unlike Creed

Mainstream
gotta go with the one armed sciencist turned Lizard creature bent on destroying all warm blooded creatures and making the world reptile dominate like it was millions of years ago on this one.

talon00x
The adamantium laced beast with the healing factor will remove lizards throat. If lizard has not broken spidermans neck he wont break sabretooths nigh indestructible bones.

His healing factor will allow him to take anything lizard can dish out and sabretooth can give a bigger beating than lizard can take. Ive always wanted to see this fight even though i pretty much can see the outcome.

LordFear
to each his own, I suppose/lol

Mainstream
Originally posted by talon00x
The adamantium laced beast with the healing factor will remove lizards throat. If lizard has not broken spidermans neck he wont break sabretooths nigh indestructible bones.

His healing factor will allow him to take anything lizard can dish out and sabretooth can give a bigger beating than lizard can take. Ive always wanted to see this fight even though i pretty much can see the outcome.

okay you got my attention...but still Lizard..but keep talking any you may get me to join the "Creed Wagon"a080

talon00x
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay you got my attention...but still Lizard..but keep talking any you may get me to join the "Creed Wagon"a080

lol im not going to pull any punches

boxing

Mainstream
I want a good clean fight keep your arm legs and tails above the belt line
greenpeepants

Zahit
well......shit!
If Sabretooth has been "upgraded" to possess an adamantium-laced
skeleton and claws, enhanced strength, a cosmic cube up his ass,
then I guess he wins.....
....my enhanced senses are telling me that the writers of X-Men are
giving off a scent that's oddly reminiscent of a bull's manure....

LordFear
THE guy never had laced skeleton.
That's one of the reasons why Creed hates Logan so much.
Logan once asked him while they were fighting cuz Logan was just sick of fighting and asked him why can't we just stop bickering?
Creed said that among the beefs he had with Logan is that he was jealous that he never got adamantium skeleton or claws but just nails.
He always thought that he should have been Weapon X.
Anyway Creed doesn't need claws to deal with a slacked jaw idiot like Lizard. The guy is a hack!!!

ebonyblade1
I am just curious, I have no idea who will win this fight. I don't think the lizard is listed as having a healing factor, but obviously he does infact since he regrows an arm each time he changes he should probably have the best healing factor in marvel. but if he gets his head cut off, will he regrow a new one, become two lizards or revert back to the doctor?

ebonyblade1
or just die?

Scoobless
Originally posted by LordFear
THE guy never had laced skeleton.
That's one of the reasons why Creed hates Logan so much.
Logan once asked him while they were fighting cuz Logan was just sick of fighting and asked him why can't we just stop bickering?
Creed said that among the beefs he had with Logan is that he was jealous that he never got adamantium skeleton or claws but just nails.
He always thought that he should have been Weapon X.
Anyway Creed doesn't need claws to deal with a slacked jaw idiot like Lizard. The guy is a hack!!!

Creed does have adamantium laced bones....... it was revealed in Wolverine #126 (or maybe 125)

Draco69
Sabretooth wins for the reasons stated by talon 00x.

He heals very quickly as well. In an issue of Weapon X, Sunfire blew off all the tissue from his entire body. Ten seconds later, he got back up.

LordFear
well skeleton or not whatever!!!!
The end result is Creed wins

talon00x
Yeah in wolverine #126 he attacked logan (who didnt have his adamantium) Wolverine states that he always though his healing factor was better than sabretooths but he learned just now it wasnt. Sabretooth then broke his claws like cyber did and would have killed him but some chick that wolverine was going to marry pushed wolverine off a cliff into the ocean (sabretooth in return killed her instead) death

In Wolverine #166 he tells Maverick that he was give his adamantium skeleton back (it was taken by apocalypse for loosing to wolverine) and he got his strength and healing factor boosted to an even higher level. Mav is shooting him with titanium bullets but he is still coming acting like its not even hitting him. He then thrusts his entire hand through Mav's armor plated chest (blood is squirting everywhere sabretooth is loving it) he then throws him off a building. During the fight with wolverine, wolverine is saying to himself that sabretooth is faster, more durable, better. The fight is then interrupted by some guy that teleports and he has alot of guns. 2guns

Point is whatever lizard could do to sabretooth, sabretooth would do to him but it would hurt alot more. crutch

Lizard does heal much faster than a human does but its similar to a lizard. Get a lizard remove his tail and wait and see how long it takes to regrow. I sugest you get something to eat while you wait. eat

By the time it takes him to heal he will already be dead. giljotiini

In the return of the native: Two separate occasions claws were stuck through sabretooths head, the native also stabbed him in his well you know. shock

Come on anyone
boxing

Linkalicious
Lizard hurt his arm in Secret Wars and it took a while to heal.

Actually I believe the Wasp came to help him out because he was acting feral due to the pain from the injury. Like when dog hurts it's leg and won't let you come near it.

I guess you could consider his healing similar to Spiderman. He heals from most anything...it just takes a while. Oh, and he can regenerate limbs...which Spidey can't do.

jinzin
yep sabretooth does indeedy have an adamantium skeleton.
Lizard may be superstrong and super fast, but this guy KILLPOWER has hercules level strength, as well as super speed, endurance, agility, and healing.........Sabretooth nearly twisted his head clean off. I don't see lizard being any stronger or faster or agile than that guy (well maybe more agile, but not by much). Also I would have to assume that wenigo is far more dangerous than lizard (considering he gives hulk a good run for his money, and is next to invounerable.....and sabes turned him into a fur coat. sabretooth put up a good fuss against spiderman and the punisher at the same time. Sabretooth is a better fighter, is capable of being just as ruthless and feral himself. aside from gutting tooth, lizard doesn't have the tools it takes to beat the crazy mo. Sabretooth is gonna make some nice boots and a belt out of him.... maybe even a morpheus coat.

talon00x
Originally posted by jinzin
yep sabretooth does indeedy have an adamantium skeleton.
Lizard may be superstrong and super fast, but this guy KILLPOWER has hercules level strength, as well as super speed, endurance, agility, and healing.........Sabretooth nearly twisted his head clean off. I don't see lizard being any stronger or faster or agile than that guy (well maybe more agile, but not by much). Also I would have to assume that wenigo is far more dangerous than lizard (considering he gives hulk a good run for his money, and is next to invounerable.....and sabes turned him into a fur coat. sabretooth put up a good fuss against spiderman and the punisher at the same time. Sabretooth is a better fighter, is capable of being just as ruthless and feral himself. aside from gutting tooth, lizard doesn't have the tools it takes to beat the crazy mo. Sabretooth is gonna make some nice boots and a belt out of him.... maybe even a morpheus coat.

It wouldnt matter if lizard did gut sabretooth, he gutted himself before to get a bomb out of his stomach.

Was that in open season that he fought wendigo? I cant get my hands on that last one.

jinzin
yeah it is.....the fight's a bit lackluster,

spoilers:

we never really see what happens, it just shows sabretooth cutting and biting wendigo as they drift towards the bottem of the see, then sabretooth is wearing what's left of him on the last page. It kinda made me feel sorry for wendigo. being hunted and all.

anyways, when Wolverine was fighting sabretooth for the title of death. wolverine used his head and went for the guts. While the gutting didn't kill sabretooth, it was the mutliple shots afterwards that did. If (and i mean if) sabes got gutted, itwould give lizard awindow of oppurtunity to take the advantage....of course if sabes guts lizard.....well that's about the end of it.

DarkCrawler
Sabretooth wins.

talon00x
One less person spidey has to worry about.

who?-kid
- Lizard is faster than Spider-Man. Spider-Man is faster than Sabretooth.

- Lizard is stronger than Spider-Man. Spider-Man is stronger than Sabretooth.

You people do the math...

If we're talking about "classic Sabretooth", this could go either way. Lizard is very dangerous and goes for the kill, just like Sabretooth.

If it's adamantium Sabretooth, than Sabretooth wins.

jinzin
LOL your funny. Lizard is faster and stronger than sabes so tooth obviously wins. but I agree.

Wynndar
idk...lizard is freakin tough...but sabretooth was really kicking ass in his fight with wendigo...*sigh*...i cant decide

black wolverine
he fought wendigo

h1a8
Good fight, I say Lizard for now.

SamZED
Current Lizard has the speed advantage I believe but it is a lot easier for ST to kill him than the other way around. There's still an issue of Lizard's tp.
Tbf Logan did beat classic Lizard in a fight by cutting his tail off but concidering it happened in a same book where he got speedblitz by an old lady cook and had to rescue an old man who spent months livving in some monster's stomach underwater.. im not sure how credible it is. Plus all the upgrades Lizard had recently. Still would give Creed the majority.

carver9
Didn't Spiderman say Lizard is faster than him?

namorsubby
Good fight. Lizard has the physical advantage imo(strength, speed, durability), but sabertooth is not far behind plus his healing factor and fighting skills are superior. I'd maybe go with Creed, but then again.....aww never mind idk.

JayDaDon
Does Sabertooth have adamatium claws still? Lizard has speed, strength, ferocity and the real threat with him is his hide is crazy durable. Bullets bounce off him like rain.

StiltmanFTW
Creed doesn't need adamantium to pierce Lizard's skin.

JayDaDon
If that's true, it may be debatable how deep he can stab him. How well does Sabe's claws usually do against bulletproofers?

namorsubby
It is bullet proof...

And even if he pierces it if it's not extremely severe it shouldn't deter him much at all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
If that's true, it may be debatable how deep he can stab him. How well does Sabe's claws usually do against bulletproofers?

Did excellent against Archangel's metal wings and Sinister's "Supermen".

Lizard got cut by Vermin's claws, there's also one instance in which bullets penetrated.

namorsubby
And it still didn't stop him.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but out of these two, he's more likely to drop first... sooner or later.

namorsubby
I tend to agree honestly, but I'm having doubts.I mean in my opinion he already has the physical edge, plus his skin is harder to damage in the first place.

StiltmanFTW
Durability-wise, Creed is a lot like Aquaman - in the sense that his skin gets penetrated easily, but his muscles and skeleton are tough as hell.

Black Cat cut Lizard, too stick out tongue He also had a laceration wound in Secret Wars, but it's virtually impossible to say who was responsible for it, because it happened off-panel.

h1a8
Plus lizard also has a hf. So if Creed cuts him then it won't be deep enough to cause any critical damage. Fight can go either way but I'm leaning towards Lizard.

SamZED
Its his tp that is a wildcard. Not sure bow ST would react. Most people run for their lives. Ock tried to rip Lizard's head off.

StiltmanFTW
Too bad we didn't see more of that fight, btw.

Mshinu
Creed takes this but it would be a fun fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.