Remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Can you remember the first thing you wanted to be when you were little.

I wanted to be an astronaut, that is after wanting to be a ballerina.

Changed my mind about being an astronaut, because I didn't think I sit that long. big grin

WhoKnows?
um it was a pop-star. now i wanna do rock. rock

Clovie
i don't remember erm

WhoKnows?
awesome sig.

ladygrim
first of all it twas an hairdresser then i found my intrest in stars so it was an astronaut the i found my intrest in movies and i wud like to be neithng concerning them

Silver Stardust
Doctor

WhoKnows?
one day, i know my dream will come true...

Clovie
mine? if so thank you.

XIA
I wanted to be a world leader, i still want to be that, if that plan fails, im going to be an art teacher! big grin

Clovie
i reminded myself eek!
i wanted to be president smart

WhoKnows?
yeah, i liked how creepy it looks.

smoker4
I wanted to be a pimp, still working on it smokin'

LordKerrigor
i wanted to be a scientist who would be remembered for an invention

debbiejo
Did anyone ever want to be a manikin?

WhoKnows?
then when i was seven i wanted to be an artist, when i was eight i wanted to be marine bioligist, i have no idea about when i was nine, but when i was ten i wanted to be punk rocker, and through my eleven years to where i am now.

WhoKnows?
im about 13 now.

Corran
When I was 7 I wanted to be Spiderman - what a foolish notion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now I want to be something more realistic like Batman batman, I mean what's the chances of getting bitten by a spider that instead of killing you turns you into a freak? I CAN be Batman anyone can, we just need a shit load of work to get there.

Ronny
i wanted to be a rock starembarrasment

seriously... i wanted to be JUST like Jim Morrison ... except a girl

and... alive

Corran
Well you are a girl and still alive, I guess 2 out of 3 aint bad.

Ronny
laughing

pennyroyal
I wanted to be an archaeologist , marine biologist and once even an athlete messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.