In Charmed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia_J
At the end of the episode that had Paige and Phoebe going in to the past and Leo and Piper in councilling why is it that there seemed to be so much importance put on the bride grrom figure not being there anymore when it hasnt been mentioned since. I thought that an episode would be made about it but there never was one. I've always wondered why

must_kill_Santa
i was wondering that too i thought that it would have changed the future and they would have to set tihings right or something but nothing happened it was very strange

Maylien
apparently the figure not being there was supposed to mean that piper and leo were going to get further apart cos the most important part of thier wedding was gone or something like that i really dont get it

Jaxx
i dont get it either....

Lyra Rose
try the site if they have one it may tell u there

Maylien
it really doesn't matter though if they haven't done an episode yet they might still do one if the producers run out of ideas later

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. Please use the link below:

Charmed
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22125&highlight=Charmed

Jaxx
oh god rogue shut it already let them speak...how many smallville threads were made before it got its on forum...you have an xmen one...now please enough

TWelling4Ever
they were trying to stress that the relationship might not work if they didn't council or at least do something about it

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Jaxx
oh god rogue shut it already let them speak...how many smallville threads were made before it got its on forum...you have an xmen one...now please enough

If you're trying to get a Charmed Sub-forum, the most effective way would be to go to the News and Questions board and start a poll requesting for one. Then Raz will see if it's worth giving it a shot.

lil bitchiness
Charmed thread

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.