If you were rich what would you do ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
I would buy a life time supply time of weed,how about you.

eggmayo
That + a hugh hefner outfit, a very fast sports car and a shitload of guns

smoker4
I would require billions for that kind of purchase smokin'

eggmayo
hmmm... im about 30 quid a week...

smoker4
Yeah about same smokin' laughing out loud smokin'

smoker4
If you dont bring an ounce you gotta bounce

eleveninches
i would do whatever i wanted if i was rich enough

T.M
first of all people who say it wont change them are LYING it would change me and i don't give a sh!t id buy a house cars normall stuff really

s|m
I would invest it into a business, like a house/apartment then loan it, or start a company erm. That way you stay rich stick out tongue

Clovie
i wouldn't be here for sure

s|m
"here" as in this forum erm? why is that?

Clovie
here as here generally
not in this room, not in this forum, not in this country. purplequeen1

eggmayo
you could live like a really rich person somewhere

Wolflet
i would buy all my friend awesome gifts smile

A4E
I'd donate money to many children hospital, buy a house in St. Petersburg, Prague, Florence, Zurich and Buenos Aires

big gay kirk
I'd build a new Scout Hut with two floors and a dormitory, put some in a trust so that all our Scouts got a week away every year for free... pay off all my friends mortgages... and have a pie and chips from Ruby's Chip shop in Thringstone...

Jackie Malfoy
mad Dang it all.I just got that annoying rich girl song in my head!Make the voices stop! laughing Anyway I would buy a manion in italy and live there and hire people to do stuff for me.JM

SlipknoT
Kottonmouth Kings?

smoker4
Pie and chips http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

smoker4
Yeah and biggie small cool

SlipknoT
Wow, thought I was the only one who liked the Kottonmouthkings smokin'

Puddin
i would buy guns and kill my sister 500 times...jk,jk

smoker4
Kottonmouth kings rule all

SlipknoT
smokin' The video in Amsterdam is great

smoker4
Not seen it? which one slip?

Myth
Retire

shellie
Id move me and my family to England.

Arachnoidfreak
I'd buy an island. I'd also fill the swimming pool I'd buy with chocolate pudding. I'd set up fantasy animal fights, like an elephant vs a Japanese Spider Crab, or a Giant Squid vs 2 Great White Sharks.

I'd also live in a mansion that could fly, and I'd have an indoor basketball court and the best entertainment system ever.

Puddin
ohh if u get rich can i come over?

moivie man
I whould buy a company and become more rich and so on......

Puddin
ohh cool and welcome moivie man i never seen yo posts b4

Mr Wiggles
that + i would buy every NFL team in america and make all of them wear ballerina outfits laughing

Puddin
lol wow

Punk Tiger
First off, because I'm kind I'd give loads to animal charities because they don't get enough treatment and stuff and they need it more because people get rid of them so there's loads and loads of animals homeless so that's what I would do first happy

Then I'd buy and big house, get people to clean it and pay them, get a great car, go to Australia, America, China & Japan big grin !

big gay kirk
me and Eggmayo'll meet you off the plane....

JToTheP
Not piss off the wrong person and get my T-Mobile Sidekick Hacked:

PARIS HILTON=OWN3D HORRIBLY

mouth
lots and lots of weed!! and then more weed! and a little white cottage right on the mediteranian sea and a hippie van with lions inside! then more weed with some shrooms on the side!

being more charitable, helping thoes in need.. animal and human

rajah kalantiaw
i'd rebuild thailand.

taft
i would buy me some clothes and taco bell maybe burger king and then i would fix up my paintball gun and computer

lil bitchiness
Launch a full scale Hayden Christensen stalk. droolio Oh yes i would...

taft

Punk Tiger
And me! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.