Whar role will Jar-Jar Binks play in Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
What would he be doing in the movie? Ahmed Best has been confirmed to be reprising his role. There's not much room for his character, though. Like Episode II, it's not set specifically on Naboo, therefore the Gungans aren't part of the primary storyline this time around.

Sadako of Girth
Oh please lord, let his role be as maincourse......

http://img167.exs.cx/img167/5037/gory100tl.th.jpg

But seriously, I think he may be a palpatine backer like in AOTC perhaps endorsing Order 66....

wallalupp
think he'll tag along with padme in the loyalist party

he only helped palps in aotc cause they exploited his stupidity
and he'll prolly just be a background character, with a few lines

Insomnia
He turns to the dark side in episode III.

...right?

smoker4
Hopefully he gets http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3259356

Jedi-Knight 8k2
He greets Anakin after the Space Battle and is seen in a few shots with politics.

Stunrun
his role will be a dead body with any lucklaughing out loud

ARC Trooper 117
Good one smoker4......stick out tongue

smoker4
laughing out loud pwned

ARC Trooper 117
Jar Jar is: PWNED!
evil face

bilb
Smoke...... laughing

Seriously, I bet he has little more to do than be an extra at Padme's funeral.

Cowboyography
George Lucas must think Jar Jar is funny as hell, Its his idea of "Comic Relief" roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
the only two things that leap to mind are:

Force lightened by Palpatine

or Slaughtered by Anakin

both HIGHLY improbable since he doesnt constitute a real danger for the sith

bilb
But either would be quite fun to watch!!!

JediJim
I dont think Jar Jar will have that big a role in ROTS. I'd say similar in size to his role in AOTC. Hopefully even smaller. wink

lucasfilm
yeah although iit would be nice... i think we all know that he wont be shown getting killed... again.. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY SHOWED THAT!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
Amen to THAT....!!! wink

Stunrun
i think its highly unlikely that Jar Jar gets killed, he'll get too much attention if we did see him die, its best left alone wink

Sadako of Girth
Good point..... laughing

darth eddie
I dont know about everyone else but i think it would be cool if jar-jar was talking to padme when anakin goes to kill her and dies trying to protect her but anakin kills him also

PVS
and i'll bet the problem is nobody around him had the balls to stand up and say "look george...he's a funny character (polite lie) but not worthy of star wars." too many 'yes' men it would seem. so somehow that annoying animated jerry lewis...fish...rabbit...thing is forever a shit stain on our beloved star wars.

bilb
Well as much I would LOVE to see it, Pabs has already said Jar Jar does not die in this movie. And PVS, thats exactly what I think happened too, nobody had teh balls to tell Darth Flannel that Jar Jar was a HUGE mistake.

wallalupp
It's not that easy, first of all GL wouldn't care, second they would get fired, and tell me who wants to get fired from star wars?

bilb
Precisely the reason noone would say NO to him.....

wallalupp
my point is that it's not a matter of balls (that came out wrong) but keeping the coolest job in the world

bilb
K, then we agree! cool! yes

Sadako of Girth
Well... Im not employed by LFL or any or its many affiliates so:

"GL. You made a huge mistake." mad smile

wallalupp
Did you hear the news?

GL - has annonced that episode II is now ep I and III will be II and III will be mostly about vader killing Jedi,
oh and Jar Jar in II will be replaced with a brand new character, all because of "GL. You made a huge mistake."

jk

and no offence intended, just a bit tired wink

jedijunky1138
Whar role will Jar-Jar Binks play in Episode III?

None I would hope..... But we know he will have atleast a small part.

Sadako of Girth
LOL None taken...
Ahhhhhh....If only that announcement WAS true....
*Dreams happily*

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Is Jar Jar In Episode III?

Motte: Yes. Jar Jar is in The Movie, he is in a few scenes concerning political affairs, and he is seen with Anakin after the Space Battle.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhh well. That just about seals, signs and delivers that one I guess....

Cipher
I'd like to see Jar Jar be there when Palpatine declares himself Emperor in front of the Senate. Then he says "Meesa helped the bad guys!!" after which he takes a header off the Naboo platform, falling to his death far below.
That way justice is served and we don't see his death.

darktim1
I know thathe does'nt die and goes to live with senator bail organa on alderan after the funeral of padame so we might see him on the tantive4but who knows.

Cheesiness
Jar Jar confronts and defeats Palpatine in an epic lightsaber duel. He then alters his appearance (a Gungan Force power) to look like Palpatine and takes his place as ruler of the galaxy!

This is why when he is hurled into the reactor shaft by Vader at the end of ROTJ, you can clearly hear him cry "Oh oh! Meesa in biiig poodoo!!"

wallalupp
Hmm I could swear he was screaming "How rude!"

eleveninches
I think it's Jar Jar who annoys annakin so much that anki goes mad and slaughters the gungan freak. That is what really turns anki to the dark side

Bardock42
Oh I so hoipe Jar Jar is gonna play the role of a dead gungan, my god I would watch Star Wars 5 times more than ususal just to see him die.

Sadako of Girth
I empathize completely......

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/3315/gory142of.th.jpg

Courtesy of Killsjarjarbinksnow.com

=D)
i think they should remake the star wars movies WITHOUT JarJar

awain
I think that Jar Jar Biks will have the same role he did in Attack of the Clones, but I don't think he will die in Episode III, he might go off with Bail Organa and baby Leia to Alderaan at the end, or Darth Sideous might kill him after killing Mace Windu... but we'll have to wait and see.

awain
Yes, I agree with you, but it's doubtful that Jar-Jar will die in Episode III...but... in Episode IV when Governor Tarkin mentioned that the last Senator members of the old republic have been dissolved, maybe George Lucas will add a new scene just before showing the Empire kill Jar Jar and the Senators, then IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY SHOWED THAT!!!!!!!!

Jard_Dooku
hopefully he'll play the role of padme's coat.
or with boba fett disintergrating him. hehe

Sadako of Girth
My eyes would explode with joy at seeing such a prospect come true, or maybe Jar-jar playing the part of "crushed gunk in republic tank tyre tread" or "Meat filling in lightsabre sandwich" but as a Jar-Jar death has be confirmed as not happening,
I'd settle then for him getting a vicious and extremely prolonged kicking by the Clonetroopers when he Objects to Order 66.....

JKozzy
bunny

ih8jarjar
Originally posted by awain
... in Episode IV when Governor Tarkin mentioned that the last Senator members of the old republic have been dissolved, maybe George Lucas will add a new scene just before showing the Empire kill Jar Jar and the Senators, then IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY SHOWED THAT!!!!!!!!

no, i think they should keep jar jar the hell out of the OT. that's the last thing i want to think about when watching ep 4-6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.