Thanos vs Ganthet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Thanos needs no introduction. Ganthet is a Guardian from Oa who basically in GL Rebirth #4 told Spectre that he is a sally and his powers dwarf his. Oh and this is just your basic Thanos with none of this power enhancer stuff such as the IG or THOTU.

spetznaz
Ganthet would win this. If Thanos doesn't have the IG and HOTU. Infact Ganthet might (note: might) win this easily. But whether that was the case or not, Ganthet would win. There are just too many ways that he could use to bring down Thanos.
Give Thanos the IG and the game changes. Without such enhancements Thanos goes down.

kgkg
with IG he can beat anyone in DC only people that might be able to stop him spectre or the presence.

Thanos might not be able to kill all but no one will be able to stop him with IG

Mider
what are you talking about? do you know how powerful the upper DC characters are? there isnt just the presance. there is:

the dark beast
the source
the voice
the endless
DC god
Archangel Micheal
Lucifer Morningstar
The Saint Of Killers
The Mask
the GL corpse
Ganthet
they have there own Zues
they have there own Aries
Shazam
the Quientesance or however you spell it
Gog

kgkg
are you saying these people can stop Thanos with IG.

Remember he deafeat : internity , Glactus and all Cosmic being who rival(in power) all these people on this list.

the dark beast
the source
the voice
the endless
DC god
Archangel Micheal
Lucifer Morningstar
The Saint Of Killers

Thanos with Ig might not be able to do nothing to them, but i hardly doubt they can even touch Thanos with IG or HOTU.

Swanky-Tuna
Every "Thanos vs" thread turns into a smurf-fest between DC and Thanos with the IG.

juggernaut74
Yea I was just gonna say that. That is why I said no IG.

K Von Doom
Is Ganthet more powerful than Highfather?

Mider
the people on the list i made surpass eternity in power, hell they surpass the LT

K Von Doom
When Hal Jordan died rolling on floor laughing
kidding

eleveninches
Hell yeah. He CLAIMS to be more powerful than spectre, though that is yet to be seen. I think that he was just trying to intimidate parallax when he made that claim

long pig
the mask would own him. easy. w/ or w/o the IG.

Tron
Why is the IG even being mentioned, if the starter of the thread specifically stated that he doesn't have it here? It shouldn't even be part of anyone's argument.

Mider
Most licky Thanos would find a way to steal his powers but if its with no prep time then i guess thanos would lose.

K Von Doom
Well... if he's more powerful than the Spectre then this is way lopsided

Mider
You see the Spectre has yet to unlock his full power unlike Parallax and i know that Ganthet was not more powerful then Parallax cause Parallax absorbed him into himself.

eleveninches
and spectre has to bond with a mortal host to be able to use his powers (i think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.