Most overall intelligent villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Which of Batman's enemies possesses the highest overall level of intelligence? Of the ones I know it would be the Scarecrow.

OtterVomit
Ras Al Ghul

vaya_the_elf
Mr. freeze was pretty smart as well

NoFate007
Edward Nigma, and if not him, Dr. Crane or Freeze. Most idiotic has to go to someone like Killer Croc lol

vaya_the_elf
Idiotic would go to The Ventriloquist, or baby doll

WindDancer
I would say The Riddler. Mostly because it takes a lot of thinking and concentration to solve his puzzles and riddles.

Cipher
Maybe Ra's. But probably the Riddler. He's very intelligent but he's wasted a lot of time with his puzzle obsession.

Mainstream
I go with Riddler...or Ghul

Joker1237
Riddler, MR Freeze or Ra Gul,

I guess Joker fits in there some were lol.

Mainstream
Joker is insane...but he's smart insane.

TJEscobar
The smartest Batman villian is the Riddler. Ra's Al Ghoul is incredibly informed and has a lot of wisdom, not to mention his own army and informant's. The Batman would even say the Riddler is the smartest especially after the Hush story and his Lazuraus insertion. The next would be the Scarecrow, then Freeze.

The Joker is insane so that meas very unpredictable, but he is no slouch at all.

eleveninches
Probably Ra's

Ock
The Penguin.

Batman said himself Penguin was smarter than him and the most brilliant foe he ever faced.But he always manages to defeat Penguin because of his obsessions.

vaya_the_elf
I'd say its between Riddler, and Mr. freeze.

Then Ra's Al Ghoul

The Bat12
Egghead, Ras, or Victor Fries

Asian Hulk
BATVILLAINS
---------------
Joker
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Scarecrow
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Clock King
Two Face
Bane
Poison Ivy
Ra's Al Ghul
Killer Croc
Harley Quinn
Rupert Thorne
Man Bat
The Ventriloquist
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Lock Up
King Snake
Calendar Man
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Red Hood
Firefly
Lady Shiva
King Tut
Egghead
False Face
Archer
Bookworm

ash007
dude they want to know who are the most intelligent villain roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Riddler

systemshock2
Riddler for booksmarts, for being able to come up with all those complicated schemes and puzzles.
Ra's for streetsmarts, for being able to influence entire legions of people to do his bidding.

sevenman
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Idiotic would go to The Ventriloquist, or baby doll They were both smarter than Killer Croc, who is supposed to be like an animal, they were just lame villains.

sevenman
I don't know who the **** Bookworm is but should he not be smart? The Riddler is the most cunning because he can solve puzzles better than Ra's Al Ghul but Ra's Al Ghul has years of wisdom that The Riddler doesn't. Neither them has any real just plain "Intellegence". Who the **** is Bookworm?

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
BATVILLAINS
---------------
Joker
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Scarecrow
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Clock King
Two Face
Bane
Poison Ivy
Ra's Al Ghul
Killer Croc
Harley Quinn
Rupert Thorne
Man Bat
The Ventriloquist
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Lock Up
King Snake
Calendar Man
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Red Hood
Firefly
Lady Shiva
King Tut
Egghead
False Face
Archer
Bookworm

You forgot CHARAXES, KILLER MOTH, THE GENTLEMAN GHOST, CALCULATOR MAN, and..."Henri Ducard?"

Renegade-agent
Jokers pretty intelligent,but he kinda loses control and goes off on one of his insane laughing/killing sprees alot which amounts to him losing alot,but thats why we love the old clown prince

lil pimp
Originally posted by sevenman
I don't know who the **** Bookworm is but should he not be smart? The Riddler is the most cunning because he can solve puzzles better than Ra's Al Ghul but Ra's Al Ghul has years of wisdom that The Riddler doesn't. Neither them has any real just plain "Intellegence". Who the **** is Bookworm?

Bookworm is An old school character from the early 70's tv show of batman!

Also I'll choose riddler to be intelligent!

Bardock42
I'd say in his insanity Joker is one of the smartes mofos around.....plus he is a genius in Chemistry...and who knows what else he can learn within a few seconds...and to come up with the masterschemes you have to be a brainiac....
Furthermore Ra's, Riddler maybe Manbat (well Langstrom) .....lots of smart villains he has

sevenman
I do not take the 1970's television villains seriously. Most of them were made up just for the show and hundreds of old school Batman villains from the old school comics never premired on the TV Show. It could have gone on for five years. But I digress. The Riddler is keen and Ra's Al Ghul is wise. They are both the most intellegent villains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.