buffy the vampire slayer/angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ericadurancefan
without a shadow of a doubt my two favorite shows of all time and i cant be alone share favorite episodes and moments here and everything else related to buffy/angel

Maylien
i loved the last ever episode it was a shame it had to end but it was a great episode especially when everyone became slayers

ericadurancefan
yeah the final episode of buffy ruled but it sucked soo badd when they killed off spike,he was hands down my favorite character

Maylien
Spike came back he was in the final series of Angel

ericadurancefan
yeah i know,just got the final season on dvd a couple of weeks ago and i hated when they killed off fred

Maylien
Yeah that was bad but the woman that possesed her body was cool

ericadurancefan
illaryia was pretty cool,she could kick some serious ass

hayden's minx
Ooh angel fans!
One of my favourite angel eps is Birthday in series 3, but I pretty much like a load of them, as for Buffy - I have the first three seasons (the ones with angel in of course!) then I lost interest and got all of the angel seasons. I have to say I did like the last season though, pretty funny. Angel used to be my favourite TV show, but it got taken over by CSI and the X Files. I think we should have an X files forum by the way - the BBC one is shutting down and we need a place to be geeky ... sad

ericadurancefan
i think my favorite angel ep has to bee the first season when doyle sacrifices himself to save angel and all the half demons and when he was on buffy the season two arc where he lost his soul and the great string of episodes leading up to the finale

Lyra Rose
buffy is a cool, willow rules and angel is hot

Maylien
Thanks ericadurancefan i really could not think of what that womans name was i loved the doyle sacrificeing himself episode too

KharmaDog
Any episode with Anya, she was the hottest chick on the show.

ericadurancefan
anya was extremely hott but i loved the final season of buffy with potential slayer kennedy,now she was hott

Heather 29
Yeh, I watche Buffy the vampire slayer & Angel, with my husband & i agree that those two show are pretty cool.

hayden's minx
smile
Anya was bloody funny in the last series of Buffy. I thought the season 2 buffy was good too. Angel is really hot! Did anyone think the season 5 angel episode where he turns into a puppet was hilarious? I did big grin

hayden's minx
PS - I love the Nerd Troika in Buffy - I was so happy when andrew came into the last Angel series! I love Tom Lenk - and his homestarrunner t-shirt!

orlandoOYEA
I loved the puppet ep. I also loved how they brought Spike into Angel. That was cool.

ericadurancefan
the puppet episode was great,i laughed my ass off when he beat the crap out of spike,i also loved andrew in the final season of angel,what a dork laughing,i also loved how they brought back connor and did his character justice

orlandoOYEA
Yea, i was happy with Connor as well and how Angel finally got his son. It made me happy

hayden's minx
Yeah, it was cute ... so cute I started to think about how it had lost it's dark knack ...
But everything turned out dandy - Lyndsey (HOT!!!) get's shot by Lorne ... and the cliff hanger ending that sort of spells out that they're all gonna die really.
big grin

ericadurancefan
yeah they leave it open to the fact that you know they are going to die because you know gunns already dying going inot the battle and i am glad they didnt kill off angel or spike on tv,leaves something for our imaginations

snlovergirl
hey all. im a huge buffy/angel fan, i have all 7 seasons of buffy and working on getting angel as well especially since im finally getting my friend to watch the show! she would never watch it with me and shes been my best friend for 8 or 9 years, now shes watching it and loves it! that was a big I told you so! its cool though cause im watching all the episodes again and remebering all my fav ones. i drive her crazy saying there's gonna be a huge plot twist in this season but not telling her what it is. anyways i love the episode "I Only Have Eyes for You" where buffy and angel (after he loses his soul) re-enacts a teacher-student love affair at school that ended in murder and they get possessed by their ghosts.

canadian_girl45
Great shows, though Buffy wins slightly.

loveWillowlove

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by ericadurancefan
yeah they leave it open to the fact that you know they are going to die because you know gunns already dying going inot the battle and i am glad they didnt kill off angel or spike on tv,leaves something for our imaginations
i kinda wished they killed off angel i never liked him and he is fat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.