Miles Davis fusion albums kick the arse of everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
With few exceptions mind you.

GABRIEL05
bump?

Df02
sadly i doubt ud get much response for a jazz thread...i love jazz but i dont know the first thing about it.

i listen to it and love it when its on, but i wouldnt put it on myself erm

GABRIEL05
Thanks for the post. I know this probably won't get many responses, but I'm tired of people discussing really shitty music so I decided to make a thread I like. To bad you can't post sound bytes here...

furryman
love jazz too, I only have the Essential Miles Davis thumb up

Tptmanno1
I've got alot of jazz, mainly trumpet players though, for inspiration,
I've got Kind of blue. Thats an awesome album

GABRIEL05
tptmanno you da man. On this other forum website I frequent, the only other person who's down for the classical/jazz music tip is a trumpet player. I know I can count on my brass playing brothaz.

StinkFist462
i never got into jazz ...

Afro Cheese
Jazz is great to listen to.. but I don't know shit about it either I just like to listen to some of it. I like it because it can keep me entertained without lyrics which is not a common thing for me.. classical music puts me straight to sleep. I don't have any Jazz albums but I have a handful of downloaded jazz songs. The only artists I know are Miles Davis and John Coltrane though..

Dr. Strangelove
My dad is a huge jazz fan, so I've heard a good amount of it although I don't know any specific artists. Jazz is a nice change up from rock and hip hop.

GABRIEL05
But seriously does not In a Silent Way, Jack Johnson, On the Corner, Bitches Brew really make everything else out there sound like a soggy shit sandwich

Df02
oh yea, my dad has Kind Of Blue which ive heard a few time, and he is a very talented jazz musician... not my thing but like i said, love jazz when its on, but wont put it on myself

GABRIEL05
Thats how I feel about indie...

Darth Revan
I like Jazz... But like most of the people who've posted in here, I don't know much about it. Mostly what I've listened to is jazz guitar, but I've also listened to stuff like Benny Goodman, Miles Davis, Coltrane, etc...

GABRIEL05
You guys should casually check out some Miles electric music.

GABRIEL05
and another shameless bump from the Gabriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.