PC mods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smasandian
I have a tight budget right now, so basically I depend on old games that I have and modifications for current ones that I bought recently. Alot of them that look very interesting dont have any actual players on them. So I created a thread to give some light on some excellent mod's that people can play that basically has no money.

I currently have UT2k4, Half-Life 1&2, Doom 3, Far Cry and Battlefield 1942.

UT2k4: Does anybody play Alien Swarm, which is basically a rip off from James Cameron's Aliens. It plays from a top down perspective and is basically co-op mod that allows people to take control of a character with different abilities and work as a team to take down all these aliens. Cool gae.
Deathball is also pretty cool. Its a sports game set in the future where you can do all this crazy stuff. Very cool but the only problem I find is that everybody is amazing and they dont like noobs very much.

Half-Life: The Ship is pretty cool also. Basically its like Murder Dinner theatre where you have a name and you have to find them and then kill them before somebody who Has your name finds you and kills you. Its cool, try it.

Battlefield 1942: Galactic Conquest is basically Star Wars universe over Battlefield 1942. All the vechicles and stuff. If you like Battlefront or hated it, try this because its good. The only problem I find is that the maps are pretty large and crappy, so unless theirs alot of people, it kinda of sucks.

Does anybody have any other mods that are awesome or want to comment on the ones I have mentioned. Also, is there any Half Life 2 mods that are released that is actually a totel conversion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.