break up's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Break up's are very hard, and sad at times..

I'm going through one right now, and i feel awful.

sad

Anyone else going through one right now?

sniper
feel better

if you need to talk, or vent, you know where to go wink

barbarossa
I just did although I really did not care.

vaya_the_elf
Thanks sniper

Teen Titan#1FAN
Hmm did you have a fight or something? sad

vaya_the_elf
Not really

Alpha Centauri
Hard to comment really coz I don't know the extent of the relationship before hand.

It's always tough. Best thing you can to is let it out, don't try to bottle things up coz it'll come back and bite you. I'm still suffering the effects of my break up and that happened a while ago.

Time really does help but it takes alot of time sadly.

-AC

vaya_the_elf
I guess I will feel better in time.. but we were together for a year and 5months and friends before that ... so its kind of hard for me

a1hsauce
wow, thats a long time, i bet that must be hard. AC's right though, times the only thing that can make it better

Alpha Centauri
Of course. That's a very hard thing.

Don't tell yourself that you shouldn't cry and stuff. It helps. Just let it out when you need to, talk about it if you want to etc.

-AC

vaya_the_elf
sad hope it does not take to long

Alpha Centauri
It will.

Sadly.

-AC

psycix
hope you'll feel better... mom...

taft
ive never been in a serious realationship so ...blah

vaya_the_elf
Thanks psycix

and you will someday taft

taft
how do u know that what if i die tommorow

taft
that would suck bad

vaya_the_elf
Well hopefully you wont ... just saying you probably will

taft
ur probobly right

Soth
My standards are too high to have a girlfriend....I'll be single until college, I'm sure

dark1365
Well I'm kinda uneasy with me and spidergrl I dunno if she even considered us together.

taft
im to lazy to attempt to get a girl

psycix
are you?

taft
yea all the girls oi know think im funny but .. u know.... im to lazy

psycix
huh... who's CORY?

taft
my friend i dont really hate him but i just put that there

psycix
big grin...

taft
?

vaya_the_elf
Why don't you ask her?

spidergrl
Yea, why don't you ask me..... confused ....... what are we talking about? Wasnt really paying attension! wink

AvP
break ups are hard, mine was easy though

spidergrl
lol wink

badboy2004
lol

AvP
it was, my first gf was 2 timing me and all i did was i don't want to ever speak to he again, and i didn't.

spidergrl
nice one......i dumpd my x and he was really angry at me and didn't want to talk to me....in away i was like dear god....CARM DOWN!!!

AvP
he got really angry huh?

spidergrl
yip, we haven't really talked since then which was a few months ago... wink

AvP
mines longer stick out tongue

spidergrl
lol, yea but she cheated on you......you had a good reason to not talk to her! I mean, we weren't working out....and he's angers errrrr

AvP
i see yer point wink

spidergrl
thank you wink

AvP
anytime smile

spidergrl
stick out tongue

AvP
whats that for?

spidergrl
no idea... wink

Jackie Malfoy
I sorry to hear that.I hope you get over it.Maybe it was not meant to be.JMhug

Candy x
i was dumped last week...it knocked me for six...but im getting my life back...

AvP
good for you

Candy x
thanks babes

AvP
hows you been then

Candy x
great!!!

AvP
han't seen ya for a while

Clovie
never had any erm

dizzyblondegirl
is it better to be the the dumper or the dumpee?

AvP
dumper eek!

nitro-swicked
i prefer bein dumped i hate dumping people i feel like shite

Alpha Centauri
"i was dumped last week...it knocked me for six...but im getting my life back..."

Getting your life back? In a week?

-AC

Clovie
lucky person.

nitro-swicked
well it doesnt take very long

Candy x
well it still hurts...and i miss the guy like crazy..but if it aint meant to be then it doesnt really matter how much i cry...he aint gonna change his mind..So i have to accept that and move on..and i said getting my life back...not got my life back..and do you have to be a smart arse.....Kmc is full of them...

Alpha Centauri
I'm not being a smart arse, I'm saying that having gone through a break-up, it seems odd that you're doing well in just a week.

Different for different people.

-AC

Candy x
im not doing THAT well...Im trying to cope...im not going to sit around crying it isnt the answer...I have to get my life back and move on

Corran
Different for different people indeed, plus length of time you've been together etc. I don't think Candy x was with her ,man for that long, this may have an effect on the period taken to overcome.

nitro-swicked
yup.

taft
ive been gone for 1 day and this thread goes crazy

nitro-swicked
laughing

taft
i havent been on since sunday and it was at page one back then

Punk Tiger
Not exactly but I feel like it, telling people around school when I said NOT to! Friend you are!

spidergrl
I dumped my boy friend and i feel it was the worse thing that i could have done. i didn't relise till after that I was so much in love with him, I had made the biggest mistake that I can think of, and now i've lost him for ever. i still think back to when we were together and how much I liked him.....I just want that back wink

a1hsauce
ya but u have to think about the reasons why u left, thats just as important if not more important than wanting to stay or get back with a person

spidergrl
hmmm i guess.....i just think about him all the time, and he doesn't want to talk to me, or have anything to do with me anymore. I want to let go and move on....but i just don't seem too......i can't.... confused

Morning_Glory
they suck! I went through one last year sad not fun!

hug

Ou Be Low hoo
Break-ups are hard to do? WHAT!?! Just go out, get drunk and ride a new pony! Giddee-up! Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Clip-clop-clip-clop, etc...

Corran
Is Beastiality legal yet?

Ou Be Low hoo
It's ok in the privacy of your own farm and just as long as no-one sees you.

Corran
That does not answer my question.

Ou Be Low hoo
'Legality' is a matter of perspective...My perspective is that of the view you get when you are pushing a sheep through a fence - it was stuck, you see...I was helping it. Setting it free and all that jazz...

Corran
...using whatever means you had at the time to persuade the sheep to get out from the fence?

slayer
Guys i'm really sorry 2 hear about wat u are going through, i really hope it all works out for you.

if u ever need 2 tlk 2 anyone i'm here.

Good luck.

jaden101
my sig is about this exact topic

"its been a long
and a sad goodbye
from hello's and handshakes
to kisses and lies
ask me there
you'd like to know me...well
well you already have
you already do
nobody does
so i guess that says something for you"

RA

taft
ive never been through a break up and i never want to from what im hearing

gefallen_engel
me and my husband just separated because I caught him cheating on me It really sucks but eventually I'll get over it. and I hope he falls off the face of the earth and dies.

taft
see i never want to feel like that cuz im normally a really nice person

gefallen_engel
I dont really hate him hate is too strong of aword but I am very angry at him

Corran
OK so falling off the face of the earth and dying might be a tad harsh. I'm sorry to hear this, I have gone through a smilar thing, if you need someone to talk to I have broad enough shoulders to listen - and I am far enough away so as not to take advantage of you in a fragile state stick out tongue Serious, if you need to talk just PM or MSN.

taft
IC

Da Moose
Tell us how you really feel...

Don't be shy... stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Pm me too.If you wanna talk.There are alot of fish in the water you will find someone else someday.JM

vaya_the_elf
How long were you two together?

Sorry to hear about it though. Hopefully you will find someone much better for you.

spidergrl
hate is a stronge word.....and sometimes i don't think that people can hate one another....i guess that there are some cases where you could really hate someone, but you shouldn't dwell on it too much, as people say there are other fish in the sea and also that well.....you'll be find!

*hugs*

Punk Tiger
I did that, I feel bad but it was no mistake, maybe in time... well, we'll see, we still friends though so that makes me happy

Anna85
hi every1!!!

chelsea17
Break ups aren't easy to do..especially with a person that you were really attached to. I hate breaking up with a guy, but sometimes it's for the best. erm

spidergrl
Yea....but we don't talk anymore.....he doesn't want to....i would give anything just to talk to him again....im pretty sure that it was a mistake....i think what im doing....is looking back on all the good times we had and not the bad way he treated me....and thats why i want him back?! wink

chelsea17
Just try to talk to him spidergrl, let him know how you feel about him still.

spidergrl
I have tried......he doesn't want to talk to me....he hates me! Then when Im starting to get over me....he'll text me and act like everything is normal....i'll text him back and we get on great.....and then he will just stop.....like he's sick of me or something....its hurting to much to hang onto him....and i know its going to hurt to try and let go....I just don't know if i can....im holding back on moving on....because im not sure if there is something there....worst of all....im scared to move on and then something will happen...

SnakeEyes
i broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago

chelsea17
Oh I know how that goes... past relationships are hard to move on from. If he shows no signs of liking you, then I would say to move on.Because there really is no use waiting on a guy who doesn't wait on you. But that's just my opinion

spidergrl
yea, i know thats what i have to do....i just can't seem to. I've gotten rid of everything of his, deleted his number and everything. But I find myself thinking about him ALL the time....its tearing me apart....I can't live like this anymore!

chelsea17
Well, if you ever want to talk about it.or anything. you can PM mewink

spidergrl
Thanks i might do that....I want him out of my life....In my past....But it doesn't seem to work that way.....

Punk Tiger
What!? If he treated you bad you shouldn't still be in love with him! Just forget him! If he treated you bad he obviously doesn't like you (which is what you said anyway). If I'm being harsh it's because what I think, don't love him, don't like him, hate him!

spidergrl
Hate is a stronge word. I don't hate anyone, I don't even think that I could really HATE someone.
Yes, he treated me bad, we use to fight all the time and everything. Anyway he swore at me all the time, calling me a b!tch etc....I don't think that me, or anyone deserves to be treated like that...
I want to forget him and everything, I don't want to love him or anything, I just don't seem to be able to get over him, I want to with all my might, But I just seem like I can't.....

CherryPie
break ups are sucky

it is all aprt of life blah blah blah

spidergrl
hmmm.........then life SUCKS!!! stick out tongue

Punk Tiger
I know what you mean, OK so I was hard before, you try to forget but can't and want him to change, still him but changed.

spidergrl
I don't want him back, I know that now! I just think it would be easier to just to be friends, but he doesn't want that! I know that, and its hard!

Dear God, WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!!! sad

Punk Tiger
Don't be friends

spidergrl
but i find it hard not to not be friends with anyone.....how so i get over him? should i got ot with someone else wink

AvP
hey spider, whats your real name

spidergrl
spidergrl.....whats yours?? stick out tongue

AvP
Glenn

spidergrl
ok kewl. where do you live.....Glenn?

taft
i thought this thread dies days ago

Da Moose
Even internet splits are hard. The person whom I used to be with here and I split, apparently, roll eyes (sarcastic) and at first I was really upset. Now, that I realize that she has some issues to deal with, I don't feel so bad, but it can still be hard.

dark1365
Yeah, how are you since Syren left?

Da Moose
Honestly? I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I just don't know what happened to her. She has become a different person...

dark1365
Why did she leave? I'm someone else's bodyguard now.

Da Moose
I really don't know to be honest. She just whipped in one day and told people.

Punk Tiger
I dunno...or don't go out with no one

vaya_the_elf
How long ago was it?

Da Moose
She left just about a week ago I guess. Just sort of...all of a sudden. confused

vaya_the_elf
How long were you two together?

taft

vaya_the_elf
I never had either. Mine was in real life

Da Moose
I guess it was sometime in October that we met and started...well, whatever you call an internet relaionship. So, about 5 months or so.
I was away for a week or so - I have been getting treatments for an illness and when I came back, I only spoke to her like, twice and then she left.

Da Moose
Of course not...they can't compare really, but you CAN form a bond with someone, and if you really click, it can be good.

taft
thatts a long time

vaya_the_elf
That is a long time for an internet relationship. Maybe you will find someone better.

Da Moose
Maybe.

We'll see what happens.

There is someone.... embarrasment

Punk Tiger
Oooooh...

vaya_the_elf
eek! Do tell

taft
that is a really long time

taft
late post

Punk Tiger
Who?

taft

Punk Tiger
Da Moose!

taft
only he can unfold the story

Punk Tiger
???

taft
da moose is gone

Da Moose
Nope...it's premature to tell...besides...I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.

Clovie
detective interesting

Da Moose
It is... cool

Clovie
i'll find out ninja

taft
ninjas

vaya_the_elf
is it someone on here?

Da Moose
Doubtful stick out tongue

Clovie
you don't know my possibilies purplequeen1

Punk Tiger
You don't want 'that' person feeling like that?

Ultimatespider
Yea, The girl i was goin' out with (Emily) ditched me on valintines day. I loved this one so i'm finding it hard to get over hercry

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>